CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

IOC axes German team?

Guest Manky

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Fucking hell,not another terrorist attack........oh?I thought you said ISIS.

It is reported a Syrian axed a fraulein to death in Kraut land.

Angela's little darlings are in danger of being misunderstood.

22 minutes ago, Manky said:

It is reported a Syrian axed a fraulein to death in Kraut land.

Angela's little darlings are in danger of being misunderstood.

It was probably due to the woman's poor clothing choice that provoked the attack from the poor refugee. She should have opted for full body armour, she was asking for it walking around like that.

Guest Manky
17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It was probably due to the woman's poor clothing choice that provoked the attack from the poor refugee. She should have opted for full body armour, she was asking for it walking around like that.

I believe it was the intention of the Lederhosen wearing sausage munchers to cherry pick the Doctors and Engineers, the Teachers and Tradesmen to boost Deutschland's fucked demographics and shrinking workforce. The under age terrorists, the rapey stabby terrorists and the other terrorists would be given a European passport and ticket to England. Now it seems there are no Doctors. Or Engineers, just rapey stabby terrorists and perfidious Albion is not playing ball.

Maybe the Boxheads will need some Lebensraum, say, a couple of million acres of Poland where they could build some nice camps with attached soap and lampshade factories.

Sorry Fritz. It is Deutschland, Deutchland unter alles,.you poor fuckers.

29 minutes ago, Manky said:

I believe it was the intention of the Lederhosen wearing sausage munchers to cherry pick the Doctors and Engineers, the Teachers and Tradesmen to boost Deutschland's fucked demographics and shrinking workforce. The under age terrorists, the rapey stabby terrorists and the other terrorists would be given a European passport and ticket to England. Now it seems there are no Doctors. Or Engineers, just rapey stabby terrorists and perfidious Albion is not playing ball.

Maybe the Boxheads will need some Lebensraum, say, a couple of million acres of Poland where they could build some nice camps with attached soap and lampshade factories.

Manky, just watch out for the the next step when the sausage munchers decide they'd like their own army back. That's the time to start worrying. 

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Manky, just watch out for the the next step when the sausage munchers decide they'd like their own army back. That's the time to start worrying. 

In 1942, the Germans had six million men in uniform.

In 2016 I wouldn't be surprised to see Seventy million people wearing steel helmets.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

If we had an award for post containing the biggest load of bollox of the week, this would be a strong contender and in this place the competition is fierce.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

If we had an award for post containing the biggest load of bollox of the week, this would be a strong contender and in this place the competition is fierce.

Thank you. I pride myself on rising effortlessly to the top, like scum in a bowl of shitty water.

Obviously, if I played by your rules, I would struggle to upset anybody. If people want hard facts and sensible opinions, Is this the best place to look?

Is Rick short for Richard? Now what else do we call a Richard?

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Thank you. I pride myself on rising effortlessly to the top, like scum in a bowl of shitty water.

Obviously, if I played by your rules, I would struggle to upset anybody. If people want hard facts and sensible opinions, Is this the best place to look?

Dick?

Guest Snatch
18 hours ago, Rick_B said:

It was spouted by the politicians in Germany that there are doctors,engineers and other assorted craftsmen and women that are badly needed to fill vacancies in Germany would be coming over with the refugees. None have actually been found. A few have been given normal low paid jobs and the Germans are getting pissed off as work places could be scarce in times to come for the young people leaving school,getting apprenticeships and then not having a future in the very country they were born in. Even those that are looking for work have been turned away in favour of a refugee.

So although some are in gainful employment,what is the cost in the long run? More and more German citizens turning to the right wing parties to start with.

Believe me,it's happening.

Guest DingTheRioja
17 hours ago, Manky said:

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dick?

ULw7UCc.jpg

Guest DingTheRioja
28 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Fuck off, that will never happen.......

What you worried about?  The white flag in your cupboard a bit dusty?