CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

12 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

I wont be going to work in my pants one day in January that's for sure, that's if I still have a job anyway.

Put a sock in it you colossal cuntbreed. We won't know how's it's going to pan out so all the predictions are pointless apart from you banging on out your job that apparently went months ago and the dyke at work you want to finger. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Put a sock in it you colossal cuntbreed. We won't know how's it's going to pan out so all the predictions are pointless apart from you banging on out your job that apparently went months ago and the dyke at work you want to finger. 

Insult me all you like, it's going to finish 5-0 as we are pants! My job is hanging in the balance.

15 hours ago, Fender777 said:

No. no and no way will it be 5-0 to the aussie cunts, there might be an abandoned match for bad weather and light.

I think it will be but I hope we bring the Urn home, that's all I want for Christmas. Making a steady start in the current tour match, Woakes taking all four wickets but we need another player in the team whose name rhymes with his. Aussies must be loving the fact he's not there.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I have plenty of ashes for you now that I'm firing the woodburner up for the winter, and you don't have to bore yourself to death watching a bunch of poofs hitting a ball around with a stick for days on end.

You're welcome.

2 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

I think it will be but I hope we bring the Urn home, that's all I want for Christmas. Making a steady start in the current tour match, Woakes taking all four wickets but we need another player in the team whose name rhymes with his. Aussies must be loving the fact he's not there.

If Bairstow gets injured and young Ben escapes a 5 stretch we'll have stokes, woakes and foakes in the team...

21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If Bairstow gets injured and young Ben escapes a 5 stretch we'll have stokes, woakes and foakes in the team...

I'd rather have Bairstow in the team than that happening but they must get Stokes on the plane, we need him. Stoneman has been doing well in the warm up matches and is on the brink of a century in this warm up match but comparing him to a players we have had in the past is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt. I still think 5-0 Australia.

23 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I have plenty of ashes for you now that I'm firing the woodburner up for the winter, and you don't have to bore yourself to death watching a bunch of poofs hitting a ball around with a stick for days on end.

You're welcome.

It won't be days on end as the matches will be over a lot quicker than the 5 days which are allowed.

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:39 PM, Fender777 said:

See Stoneman got a century, hope the cunt can deliver when it matters.

I see the last day in the tour match was a complete disaster which confirms the series will finish 5-0 to Australia but at least this time a whitewash is expected unlike the last two times. There won't be any sprinkler dances like there was at the MCG in 2010, I still watch that on YouTube sometimes.