CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

8 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Who the fuck is Mike Brierley, you fucking idiot?

@Jiggerycock makes a good point. Australia pick the best person for the job, they don't have a bunch of blinkered old school tie prigs favouring someone on the basis of whether their parents paid £50K a year in school fees. Maybe this partly explains why for the last 50 years England have mostly been fucking shite and routinely and frequently battered by the working class oiks you so deride.

I'll go even further than this. Most of England's best players in the last 50 years have been talented working class English people with a passion for the game, or foreigners, whereas the vast majority of the public school plonkers you cream your pants over, perhaps with the exception of Cook recently, have been throughly average. Ever heard of Ian Botham?

It's very clear that your imaginary high quality, expensive education has done fuck all for your intellect.

Moron.

Agreed. I know fuck all about cricket, but comparing privileged cunts, to working class cunts in sport, is like comparing Shaun Murphy to Ronnie O'Sullivan.

One was taught to play Beethoven on a piano, the other was taught how to saw the barrels off a shotgun. Who's fucking laughing now, posh cunts?

10 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Who the fuck is Mike Brierley, you fucking idiot?

@Jiggerycock makes a good point. Australia pick the best person for the job, they don't have a bunch of blinkered old school tie prigs favouring someone on the basis of whether their parents paid £50K a year in school fees. Maybe this partly explains why for the last 50 years England have mostly been fucking shite and routinely and frequently battered by the working class oiks you so deride.

I'll go even further than this. Most of England's best players in the last 50 years have been talented working class English people with a passion for the game, or foreigners, whereas the vast majority of the public school plonkers you cream your pants over, perhaps with the exception of Cook recently, have been throughly average. Ever heard of Ian Botham?

It's very clear that your imaginary high quality, expensive education has done fuck all for your intellect.

Moron.

Without the clever steadying influence of Mike Brierley Botham would have drunk himself stupid or bombed out on cannabis as he did in the West Indies.

Most working class people and particularly sportsmen are uneducated and moronic.They need to be led by an officer class.

We rarely succeed at Football because so few public schoolboys play or shun the environment and horrid culture.

Our excellent England rugby team is full of public school chaps.

Eat shit mungbean.

6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Without the clever steadying influence of Mike Brierley Botham would have drunk himself stupid or bombed out on cannabis as he did in the West Indies.

Most working class people and particularly sportsmen are uneducated and moronic.They need to be led by an officer class.

We rarely succeed at Football because so few public schoolboys play or shun the environment and horrid culture.

Eat shit mungbean.

I bet Bobby George is better at maths than you. He didn't go to school. Lol

24 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Eat shit mungbean.

Each statement you make on this subject just makes you appear yet more retarded. Are you up for another Work Capability Assessment soon and seeding this site with evidence to support a claim of mental incapacity?

Still, I suppose you're entitled to your opinion, however far off the mark. Everyone will have heard the saying that opinions are like arseholes and it's clear that you've a huge opinion.

Thick cunt.

7 hours ago, DrCunt said:

It's clear why Woakes was dropped, Root just doesn't like bowling  him. What's the point him being in the team if the captain doesn't utilise him?

I agree with @Jiggerycock, I'd have brought Curran in (for Woakes). I'd also have dropped Buttler and pushed Roy down the order, keeping Denly where he was whilst bringing in an opener that can play with a straight bat and knows how to leave the ball. England desperately need an opener that can stay put for 30 or 40 overs, regardless of whether they are scoring runs. Despite being boring as fuck, Tavare would have been perfect for this team.

Only the Manchester rain can keep us in the Ashes going to The Oval, doomed otherwise. I knew when Australia went into bat and Smith and Labuschagne were batting together that the Ashes were gone.

28 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Only the Manchester rain can keep us in the Ashes going to The Oval, doomed otherwise. I knew when Australia went into bat and Smith and Labuschagne were batting together that the Ashes were gone.

Only because our bowlers arent bowling to them properly. I haven't seen any of it as they dont watch cricket over here 

8 hours ago, DrCunt said:

It's clear why Woakes was dropped, Root just doesn't like bowling  him. What's the point him being in the team if the captain doesn't utilise him?

I agree with @Jiggerycock, I'd have brought Curran in (for Woakes). I'd also have dropped Buttler and pushed Roy down the order, keeping Denly where he was whilst bringing in an opener that can play with a straight bat and knows how to leave the ball. England desperately need an opener that can stay put for 30 or 40 overs, regardless of whether they are scoring runs. Despite being boring as fuck, Tavare would have been perfect for this team.

To be honest Doc, i would have dropped Buttler, Denly & Roy. I would have played Pope at the top of the order with Burns, then Root, Bairstow, , Stokes. Had Ben Foakes keeping wicket, then woakes at 7 then the bowlers, Curran, Archer, Broad & Leach.

7 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Not a bad call regarding Sibley. I'm a little torn on Roy. He's clearly extremely talented, but definitely not an opener. I think he's worth a go lower down the order, to see if he can cut it there. If he can find his feet he could be a huge asset to the test team.

I have to say I'm now of the opinion that someone else needs to captain the team. Some of the decisions Root makes defy understanding.

Root isn't captain material in my opinion..Bairstow or Stokes for me....leaning more towards Bairstow, so stokes can get on with being the allrounder with out any distractions..

6 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Christ you're fucking thick.

Michael Vaughan (with Mike Brearley second) was the best England test captain of the last 50 years. The product of a comprehensive...

Stick to taking cock up your arse rather than talking out of it.

Fuck off.

Vaughan by a mile, then Nasser Hussain on a par with Brearley. 

4 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

To be honest Doc, i would have dropped Buttler, Denly & Roy. I would have played Pope at the top of the order with Burns, then Root, Bairstow, , Stokes. Had Ben Foakes keeping wicket, then woakes at 7 then the bowlers, Curran, Archer, Broad & Leach.

Stokes is a violent,drunken peasant and should never have been picked for the series.As role model for young cricketers he is horrible with his revolting tattoos and adolescent antics at the crease.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Jardine was at Frank’s public school (Winchester) then Oxford.

It’s rather obvious that all England cricket captains should always have gone to a public school so that we have a better chance of winning the Ashes.

Punky you know fuck all about Cricket,  just stick to shoving a Two-Iron up your jacksie and Piss Off on another thread.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, applescruff14 said:

You never know with this England team, they do seem to produce miracles out their back-sides this summer.

8 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

You never know with this England team, they do seem to produce miracles out their back-sides this summer.

judging by how much you've been on here of late 7s, I assume your parole board meeting went well? I told you not killing your nan was a good idea.

43 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Stokes is a violent,drunken peasant and should never have been picked for the series.As role model for young cricketers he is horrible with his revolting tattoos and adolescent antics at the crease.

his hair alone should attract the death penalty.

A ghastly character indeed

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A public school educated England Captain would have been much more advantageous.

This thread isn't improved by your delusional Punkape.exe bullshit. Fuck off.

4 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Each statement you make on this subject just makes you appear yet more retarded. Are you up for another Work Capability Assessment soon and seeding this site with evidence to support a claim of mental incapacity?

Still, I suppose you're entitled to your opinion, however far off the mark. Everyone will have heard the saying that opinions are like arseholes and it's clear that you've a huge opinion.

Thick cunt.

Yes and his opinion as usual is gaping.

Malfoy has just pinged Head LBW so at least he's firing on all cylenders, which is more than can be said for Archer, who is bowling like a tart in this Test - probably because he's been treated like Root's new toy in the last 3 after a gruelling World Cup.

Anyway, if the Aussies put on 350-plus - and with Smith there' this is odds on - then England will fuck up again when batting, given there's three walking wickets in their top six and the lower order has been weakened with the dropping of Woakes.

In conclusion - I concur with Applescruff (and not just about his ex being a Rorsarch and not a Rembrandt or whatever fucked metaphor he uses)

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Malfoy has just pinged Head LBW so at least he's firing on all cylenders, which is more than can be said for Archer, who is bowling like a tart in this Test - probably because he's been treated like Root's new toy in the last 3 after a gruelling World Cup.

Anyway, if the Aussies put on 350-plus - and with Smith there' this is odds on - then England will fuck up again when batting, given there's three walking wickets in their top six and the lower order has been weakened with the dropping of Woakes.

In conclusion - I concur with Applescruff (and not just about his ex being a Rorsarch and not a Rembrandt or whatever fucked metaphor he uses)

If only we could catch or not let our spinner (the fucking spinner!!!) bowl a bloody no ball. We'll have to bat out our skins if we want to get to the oval still in the series

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If only we could catch or not let our spinner (the fucking spinner!!!) bowl a bloody no ball. We'll have to bat out our skins if we want to get to the oval still in the series

Yeah - I'm watching this pile of big dogs cock and wondering how a man who walks to the wicket can bowl a ruddy no-ball!!?

Think Archer's 'drop' was a bit of a red herring; if they stick then you're lauded for taking a worldie but that one was travelling

6 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yeah - I'm watching this pile of big dogs cock and wondering how a man who walks to the wicket can bowl a ruddy no-ball!!?

Think Archer's 'drop' was a bit of a red herring; if they stick then you're lauded for taking a worldie but that one was travelling

Agreed. As a former "fast" bowler (medium-slow, like paul collingwood bowling half pace into a head wind, uphill) they either stick or they don't. As for Jason Roys effort at slip....

Whats this 83mph shite from Archer? Wheres the 95mph thunderbolts? I'd let him do you up the wrong un if he can knock Smith out cold again!