CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

A few things you need to know about Bend, DC, other than that he's a grown man who travels to meet anonymous internet strangers in a park, like some sort of mentally challenged George Michael.

He has previously stated with no hint of irony that he saw the curvature of the Earth through the window of a gay bar in Nova Scotia. He also fantasises about raping nuns and one day owning his own non-plastic hammer. If that wasn't enough to turn your stomach, he's also black.

I was aware of the collection of hammers Fender possess along with the much hyped 'Rumble in Danson' that never happened. Myself and Eric were keen to co-promote this event and had lined up an under card involving Panz vs Bill for the Irish reunification belt among others. 

Depending on both attending tomorrow this could well become a regular fixture for resolving Corner feuds for those who wish to partake. 

I was unaware of the Nova Scotia incident though and Fend's being an iron has dramatically pushed the odds in Eddie's favour. I presumed that he saw the curvature of the earth whilst high on paint thinner from a ladder somewhere in South London. The nun revelation has also shocked me and was wondering if you could inform me with the details. 

I drove passed Eddie out jogging this morning in a velour tracksuit and made sure to shout out wanker. He obviously didn't hear me due to borrowing Frank's Walkman and Rocky tape. It's a shame that the spindle legged wanker is notorious for no shows as I'd thoroughly enjoy beating him to a bloody pulp with one arm. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A mouthy nonentity grunts.

Where the fuck have you been lately, DC? Was it a Scandinavian cruise or an inpatient alcohol detoxification? There's no shame in dealing with substance abuse issues here as I've been suggesting the Judge attends AA meetings for the last couple of years. You can probably tell from his incessant late night cider fuelled rants that it hasn't worked. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Where the fuck have you been lately, DC? Was it a Scandinavian cruise or an inpatient alcohol detoxification? There's no shame in dealing with substance abuse issues here as I've been suggesting the Judge attends AA meetings for the last couple of years. You can probably tell from his incessant late night cider fuelled rants that it hasn't worked. 

Long covid, Major. Nice to see you back, this place has been dreadful. I’m on the Orinoco, near to Katmandu, on the Beneteau. I’m in and out of wifi coverage. Bear with me. Standby for further.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I think you know that I know who’s ‘capable’ on here. This physical threat Tit irritates me. That’s all. Enough with the ‘bandwagon’ bollocks. A Gobshite is a Gobshite.

Then mind your fucking business, you certainly are not capable of any personality and have to cling to others bumholes..i bet your one of those woke wankers.

Do me a favor, don't ever engage with me again.

You're a fucking mess.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I was aware of the collection of hammers Fender possess along with the much hyped 'Rumble in Danson' that never happened. Myself and Eric were keen to co-promote this event and had lined up an under card involving Panz vs Bill for the Irish reunification belt among others. 

Depending on both attending tomorrow this could well become a regular fixture for resolving Corner feuds for those who wish to partake. 

I was unaware of the Nova Scotia incident though and Fend's being an iron has dramatically pushed the odds in Eddie's favour. I presumed that he saw the curvature of the earth whilst high on paint thinner from a ladder somewhere in South London. The nun revelation has also shocked me and was wondering if you could inform me with the details. 

I drove passed Eddie out jogging this morning in a velour tracksuit and made sure to shout out wanker. He obviously didn't hear me due to borrowing Frank's Walkman and Rocky tape. It's a shame that the spindle legged wanker is notorious for no shows as I'd thoroughly enjoy beating him to a bloody pulp with one arm. 

Bally baby...although I'm 52 I run n lift and am in superb physical condition..and even with me dodgey knee I'd probably laff me hole off as I robbed you of life ..do fake teeth burn?...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Then mind your fucking business, you certainly are not capable of any personality and have to cling to others bumholes..i bet your one of those woke wankers.

You're a fucking mess.

Late night fends? I was in bed sober nice and early, I’m in the best shape of my life and you’re a hung over mess, ding ding 🛎 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

As usual, you haven't got a clue what you're trying to articulate.

I shall do it for you, you will kindly scroll back through the comments and find duckman is pursuing his vendetta against innocent me.

No personal information has been given by me about any member, apart from duckman's webbed feet.

Me & Ed are friends in real life and we are just having a childish giggle. I will be meeting up with him tomorrow for a few pints and then in the evening we will start posting our bullshit on here about how we both don't show up.

Remember, it's all a simulation, you can fuck off now.

Capital Bends! Capital!

7 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I bet your one of those woke wankers.

You're a fucking mess.

*You're.

It's heartwarming to see that even a rudimentary understanding of the English language is lacking in your Snatch family gene pool. That stupid cunt could never quite grasp it either.

Do let me know what hospital Eddie ends up putting you in, I'll send you some grapes and a speak-n-spell.

Fucking cretin.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

You're a fucking mess.

Brilliant…etc.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Bend?

Decs he was a no show, I sat in the car park, window wipers on full speed, peeking through the misted up windscreen waiting for a paint splattered simpleton to limp into view, I knew he would bottle it 

• Like 1

Just now, Eddie said:

Decs he was a no show, I sat in the car park, window wipers on full speed, peeking through the misted up windscreen waiting for a paint splattered simpleton to limp into view, I knew he would bottle it 

You lying sack of shit, i was there and you was shitting yourself. 

• Like 1