CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts In-Law

Bubba C

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, Gurt said:

And the hypocrisy and grassing of the snivelling, rat/worm Welsh cunt is affirmed for all to see. What a fucking lowlife snakey grassing fuck.

Gurt, you're a wild man. Your bloods up, beady eyes red with battle-fury, and champing at the bit. Meanwhile, the smarmy Frank files his nails and smirks, does whatever he fucking wants, and you just sit there like a rabbit. Somethings got to give.

11 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Gurt, you're a wild man. Your bloods up, beady eyes red with battle-fury, and champing at the bit. Meanwhile, the smarmy Frank files his nails and smirks, does whatever he fucking wants, and you just sit there like a rabbit. Somethings got to give.

I have no axe to grind with the terminally ill one. In fact I gave money to a hospice after his last fund raising video and encourage more videos to raise publicity for filthy, aids ridden, old, homosexual rockers.

whats your beef with the wigged one?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Gurt said:

I have no axe to grind with the terminally ill one. In fact I gave money to a hospice after his last fund raising video and encourage more videos to raise publicity for filthy, aids ridden, old, homosexual rockers.

whats your beef with the wigged one?

Nothing in particular, other than a deep suspicion of spandex wearing old rent boys, and I don't appreciate his snotty ways.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Nothing in particular, other than a deep suspicion of spandex wearing old rent boys, and I don't appreciate his snotty ways.

Did he diddle you out of a deal or ,heaven forbid, insult your family?

Guest Your_Mum
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You said more than that...a lot more.

I was about to say "big brother is watching" then realised its Big Sister. So Hililary first president nomination, May as PM, Stutgon as first minister, Hitlers granddaughter Merkel as Germany boss and now Mrs Roops.

Well, your predicted a landslide on here... of cunting abuse from cunty cunts. Time for arse kissing. Blue suits you pudding xx

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

So you did, though probably more out of playing the system. Crocodile tears aside you then infringed the rules by committing the same offence yourself. Whatever, it was hypocrisy or crass stupidity on your part.

9 hours ago, Gurt said:

And the hypocrisy and grassing of the snivelling, rat/worm Welsh cunt is affirmed for all to see. What a fucking lowlife snakey grassing fuck.

Roops, you seem to want to destroy the humour and banter of this site. You're like a special needs child who's dressed as a Sheriff at a kids party. You somehow think people give a fuck about you and believe that you are actually the law, not just s moderator of a forum.

What you seem to have missed, is that QC didn't give a shit, and that maybe, just maybe, he knew exactly what was going on. Did he really seem that bothered by it? Or do you think that unlike you, his synapses are firing great guns? 

Congratulations on your stupidity and autism shining through as you picked up on the joke regarding his wife and the yacht-nommers recent "down below" health issues, it wasn't really subtle was it? Fucking hell, even ding couldn't be arsed to offer an autistic commentary as it was so blatant.

Gurt, you daft little twerp, I've always liked you. And whilst I admire your spunk in getting involved in trying to stir things up, your aim is somewhat off, and your stupidity has lent itself to leaving you on the collateral damage pile. Quince will show you the way, just stop him from posting Yacht 3.

As CC has become a melting pot of terminally stupid racist thickos, it may be time to book a few weeks off and enjoy a trip to sunnier climes to fuel up the cunting tank. 

Hopefully during my hiatus, manky will hopefully ride his bicycle into the side of a turning bus and suffer permanent brain damage. Although the difference in his posts would be negligible, he may forget his password.  

Withers can choke on a goose whilst deep-throating it, and sleeve can fuck off.

I long for Punkers to sit down too quickly on a 3 wood and it push his remaining brain cell out of his nose, and frank can then top himself with despair.

I also dream of a world with no claw hammers, good grammar and an end to the shit moderation of CC, where funny posts are deleted, but racist shit remains unfettered. 

Sincerely

Bubba C. Unt

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Roops, you seem to want to destroy the humour and banter of this site. You're like a special needs child who's dressed as a Sheriff at a kids party. You somehow think people give a fuck about you and believe that you are actually the law, not just s moderator of a forum.

What you seem to have missed, is that QC didn't give a shit, and that maybe, just maybe, he knew exactly what was going on. Did he really seem that bothered by it? Or do you think that unlike you, his synapses are firing great guns? 

Congratulations on your stupidity and autism shining through as you picked up on the joke regarding his wife and the yacht-nommers recent "down below" health issues, it wasn't really subtle was it? Fucking hell, even ding couldn't be arsed to offer an autistic commentary as it was so blatant.

Gurt, you daft little twerp, I've always liked you. And whilst I admire your spunk in getting involved in trying to stir things up, your aim is somewhat off, and your stupidity has lent itself to leaving you on the collateral damage pile. Quince will show you the way, just stop him from posting Yacht 3.

As CC has become a melting pot of terminally stupid racist thickos, it may be time to book a few weeks off and enjoy a trip to sunnier climes to fuel up the cunting tank. 

Hopefully during my hiatus, manky will hopefully ride his bicycle into the side of a turning bus and suffer permanent brain damage. Although the difference in his posts would be negligible, he may forget his password.  

I long for Punkers to sit down too quickly on a 3 wood and it push his remaining brain cell out of his nose, and frank can then top himself with despair.

I also dream of a world with no claw hammers, good grammar and an end to the shit moderation of CC, where funny posts are deleted, but racist shit remains unfettered. 

Sincerely

Bubba C. Unt

Idiot.

42 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Sincerely

Bubba C. Unt

Nobody gives a fuck.

28 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Sincerely

Bubba C. Unt

Bubba, you still grassed like a snivelling bitch and expected no one to notice that you couldn't take the shit that was thrown at you. You seemed to be one of the better ones on here but you committed the cardinal sin of actually giving too much of a fuck. 

Anyway, I hear the the krill is good in the Pacific this summer; do try and stay away from the Nisshin Maru. 

Bon voyage

59 minutes ago, Frank said:

Idiot.

25 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Nobody gives a fuck.

20 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Bubba, you still grassed like a snivelling bitch and expected no one to notice that you couldn't take the shit that was thrown at you. You seemed to be one of the better ones on here but you committed the cardinal sin of actually giving too much of a fuck. 

Anyway, I hear the the krill is good in the Pacific this summer; do try and stay away from the Nisshin Maru. 

Bon voyage

What they say...

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

You protest too much...and you seem a bit confused. The vast majority of deleted discourse is racist crap so make your mind up. As 99% of the site's banter is still on-line I'm not sure how a high flying corporate executive who allegedly earns cash bonuses large enough to contemplate purchasing an Audi Q7 would miss this in his analysis, but hey, I just stack shelves at Tesco.

Guest Your_Mum
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Sincerely

Bubba C. Unt

I know I'm new but you could have tried to destroy me to. I feel like the last boy to be picked in PE and instead of being picked, getting told to cunt off and go home. I forgive you tho my cunty brother

59 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

hey, I just stack shelves at Tesco.

Show off, any jobs going?, fatty and I have been' let go' from Furniture land, fatty is almost house trained and my racist tourette outbursts are nearly under control, although the supervisor at furniture land didn't think so the golliwog cunt face.

Guest deebom
12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You said more than that...a lot more.

Ah Mrs Roops. I merely described my father in laws colourful terms regarding our foreign brethren, in order to aid clarification that he really is a racist cunt. :D

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Show off, any jobs going?, fatty and I have been' let go' from Furniture land, fatty is almost house trained and my racist tourette outbursts are nearly under control, although the supervisor at furniture land didn't think so the golliwog cunt face.

Theres a big pile of spaghetti to stack, get on it, greaseball.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, deebom said:

Ah Mrs Roops. I merely described my father in laws colourful terms regarding our foreign brethren, in order to aid clarification that he really is a racist cunt. :D

You protest about that, but there seemed to be some indignation at my "N" joke, on the joke thread, the sick-ipedia joke thread...

..and I got 3 days for that... on a fucking joke...

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Frank said:

You make me sick.

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You turn my fucking stomach.

..but you both turn Punkapes head...

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Decimus said:

His head and neck are like a tawny owl's whenever he gets a whiff of cock.

I know... it wasn't exactly a newsflash... sincerest apologies for stating the bleeding obvious...

23 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

So we're not even allowed to abuse our own family members now? Remarkable.

Fuck it. My dad can be a right fucking tosser.

I do find this new censorship on the site rather strange regarding family members. It's odd that members can sign up and call the Queen Mother a clammy fucking bitch in need of a good shag, despite her having a father, mother, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. She's someone's family member. As is every celebrity ever nominated on here. They were all somebody's son or daughter.

But oh no, delicate petals on here, the very same cunts who lay into celebrities week in and week out... oh no, they can't have someone, who they've never met, insult a family member (who they've also never met), in case it upsets them.

Fuck off.

Well, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

Well, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

One could construe this comment as an insult against a member's family. What do you think about that?