CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Unprotected Buggery on the NHS

Earl of Punkape

The NHS in England has been told by the High Court it can fund a "game-changing" drug that can prevent HIV after health bosses argued it was not their responsibility.

NHS England had said it was up to councils to provide the pre-exposure prophylaxis (Prep) drug as they are in charge of preventative health.

But that stance was challenged by the National Aids Trust.

The judge said there was nothing to stop the NHS paying for the drug.

The ruling by Mr Justice Green said health bosses had "erred" in arguing it was not their responsibility.

But that does not mean it will now be automatically funded.

NHS England has already announced it will appeal the ruling - and even if that goes against health bosses it is not a given that Prep will be considered effective enough to warrant NHS funding.

To determine that NHS England has announced it will carry out a review of the evidence on Prep while it awaits an Court of Appeal hearing.

This drug stops sodomites developing the virus once they've aquired it through unsafe sex.Why the fuck should the taxpayer pay for that when the money could go on hip-replacements etc.

Fucking fudge peaking cunts.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

The NHS in England has been told by the High Court it can fund a "game-changing" drug that can prevent HIV after health bosses argued it was not their responsibility.

NHS England had said it was up to councils to provide the pre-exposure prophylaxis (Prep) drug as they are in charge of preventative health.

The ruling by Mr Justice Green said health bosses had "erred" in arguing it was not their responsibility.

NHS England has already announced it will appeal the ruling - and even if that goes against health bosses it is not a given that Prep will be considered effective enough to warrant NHS funding.

To determine that NHS England has announced it will carry out a review of the evidence on Prep while it awaits an Court of Appeal hearing.

This drug stops sodomites developing the virus once they've aquired it through unsafe sex.Why the fuck should the taxpayer pay for that when the money could go on hip-replacements etc.

Alas too late for our 2 resident 'lovers' Dexs and Stickers. I just hope that this new drug can be purchased at Tescos in 25 litre containers.  Frank might be interested.

lol lol

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

Alas too late for our 2 resident 'lovers' Dexs and Stickers. I just hope that this new drug can be purchased at Tescos in 25 litre containers.  Frank might be interested.

lol lol

It's only a matter of time until the HIV virus mutates so it can travel human-to-avian and back again. Then you'll be joining us sickly souls on an NHS ward somewhere with sunken eyes and a pointy rib cage.

The worst bit is you haven't even paid into the healthcare system for years being the tax dodging, odious little expat you are. 

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I'll bet Swarm and Manky buy it in 200 litre drums....

lol

lol.

Apparent

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's only a matter of time until the HIV virus mutates so it can travel human-to-avian and back again. Then you'll be joining us sickly souls on an NHS ward somewhere with sunken eyes and a pointy rib cage.

The worst bit is you haven't even paid into the healthcare system for years being the tax dodging, odious little expat you are. 

Fuck off you scabby cunt. My geese are inspected by vets and certified free of diseases. Can you say the same for Frank and Dex's ring pieces.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

Apparent

Fuck off you scabby cunt. My geese are inspected by vets and certified free of diseases. Can you say the same for Frank and Dex's ring pieces.

I've certainly inspected them a number of times, but I can't vouch for what's going on in their bloodstream. 

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've certainly inspected them a number of times, but I can't vouch for what's going on in their bloodstream. 

Whilst I have your attention, rumour has it that Swarm has been away to have his arse re-sleeved with a leg of New Zealand lamb. Very painful procedure apparently. Shoved in frozen, blunt end first, thawed out and then the bone removed. Please be gentle with him Bill.

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fucking fudge peaking cunts.

You have an unhealthy obsession with all things gay and buggery in general Pinkape.........I do believe you when you refute claims of being of that ilk yourself, however I suspect that someone close to you has suffered at the hands or other bodily part by someone whose origins are African, in particular someone from the Lagos area of Nigeria.

Was the aids virus then transmitted on to you genetically, I am sorry for you but you really need to understand that the son is not responsible for the sins of the father. I understand that your faith is a great comfort to you.  

12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

You have an unhealthy obsession with all things gay and buggery in general Pinkape.........I do believe you when you refute claims of being of that ilk yourself, however I suspect that someone close to you has suffered at the hands or other bodily part by someone whose origins are African, in particular someone from the Lagos area of Nigeria.

Was the aids virus then transmitted on to you genetically, I am sorry for you but you really need to understand that the son is not responsible for the sins of the father. I understand that your faith is a great comfort to you.  

Repent sinner and join the church. !

lol.

Funnily enough, if you want to go to Africa on holiday the NHS don't pick up the bill for any vaccinations you might need. Nor does it pay for factor 50 sunscreen to reduce your risk of contracting skin cancer. So I'll be buggered (see what I did there?) if I know why it should pick up the bill for this. 

On s semi-related note, I hope all the poofs get Zika or Ebola instead, and if that's a hate crime then they can shove it up their arses.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

if that's a hate crime then they can shove it up their arses.

Have you seen the state of that disgusting dyke who has ruined misogyny for every red blooded male in Nottinghamshire? 

The only whistle this foul jug eared dog has ever heard is attached to the lips of Labrador walkers.

363AC57B00000578-3687983-Nottingham_Wome

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you seen the state of that disgusting dyke who has ruined misogyny for every red blooded male in Nottinghamshire? 

The only whistle this foul jug eared dog has ever heard is attached to the lips of Labrador walkers.

looks like a decent bloke to me

• Like 1

I hope the provision of 'Prep' not only becomes a legal requirement, I hope the distribution centres are located in the club house of every golf club in Cheshire, with further provision that said establishment MUST provide free Amyl Nitrate, leather chaps, life-size replica rubber fists of Tyson Fury in black, pink and off-white and a flagon of Man-Glide to whoever asks for it, no questions asked.

I hope every botter and bottee beats a path to said edifices, necks every last pill they can, re-arranges the décor of the club houses to a fetching shade of Taupe, installs mandatory pictures of Joan Collins, Joan Crawford and Madonna and a set of manacles and chest waxing kit manned by a retinue of 6 ft bikers with cumcatcher moustaches and leather posing pouches.

I hope they rub, frotter and generally excite their big gay mucous membranes in an orgy of man-on-man action, right in front of all the club members whose eyes have been sewn open like in 'Clockwork Orange', before said members are forced to surf out the building on a Tsunami of gay cum!

I hope fervently for all that, so Punkape can waffle his 'lols' up his own sweet chute and explode in a fiesta of self-righteousness, smugness and boredom.

Then he fucks right off, very quickly

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

isn't that Mr Logic of Viz fame ?

how many pints I wonder

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Repent sinner and join the church. !

lol.

That's a fucking contradiction if ever i heard one!

2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Apparent

Yes, geese have very few natural diseases, hence the raving fucking stupid cruel abuse of foi gras in inducing liver damage.

Cunts.

6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

how many pints I wonder

Depends if you've suddenly taken to fancying Gareth Malone

Pg-23-malone-getty.jpg

50 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I hope the provision of 'Prep' not only becomes a legal requirement, I hope the distribution centres are located in the club house of every golf club in Cheshire, with further provision that said establishment MUST provide free Amyl Nitrate, leather chaps, life-size replica rubber fists of Tyson Fury in black, pink and off-white and a flagon of Man-Glide to whoever asks for it, no questions asked.

I hope every botter and bottee beats a path to said edifices, necks every last pill they can, re-arranges the décor of the club houses to a fetching shade of Taupe, installs mandatory pictures of Joan Collins, Joan Crawford and Madonna and a set of manacles and chest waxing kit manned by a retinue of 6 ft bikers with cumcatcher moustaches and leather posing pouches.

I hope they rub, frotter and generally excite their big gay mucous membranes in an orgy of man-on-man action, right in front of all the club members whose eyes have been sewn open like in 'Clockwork Orange', before said members are forced to surf out the building on a Tsunami of gay cum!

I hope fervently for all that, so Punkape can waffle his 'lols' up his own sweet chute and explode in a fiesta of self-righteousness, smugness and boredom.

Then he fucks right off, very quickly

Your knowledge of the woofter scene appears to be from the inside......

25 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Your knowledge of the woofter scene appears to be from the inside......

You appear to have got yours from the inside, the inside of a grizzled bender's arsehole, straight from the faggots mouth.

Stop fucking banging on about queers you horribly repressed little queen.

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You appear to have got yours from the inside, the inside of a grizzled bender's arsehole, straight from the faggots mouth.

Stop fucking banging on about queers you horribly repressed little queen.

You'll have your "Prep" delivered by tanker.... then you and your rent boy will stirrup pump it simultaneously up each other's arses.

lol.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You'll have your "Prep" delivered by tanker.... then you and your rent boy will stirrup pump it simultaneously up each other's arses.

lol.

You must be he the most boring prick on here. I wish you'd die