CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meat Bin

Guest Gurt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Frank said:

Your a little shyster and no doubt quasimodo fucking ugly.. with shameless rooms worse than the F1 boxes on the autoroute. 

Agree to meet or I'll find you.

When you do, could you kill him stone dead?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Gurt said:

Just cooked up a steak I found in a bin in the ladies toilets. Think it was on the turn as it tasted strange and was very chewy which is a shame as I cooked it perfectly; a good crust on the outside and rare in the middle. 

Im going back to see if anyone's left any fresher ones in a minute. I think I saw some kind of sausages in there too. Yum!

This is quite good, Gunter, if in a childish, depraved way. 

Guest luke swarm
13 hours ago, Gurt said:

Just cooked up a steak I found in a bin in the ladies toilets. Think it was on the turn as it tasted strange and was very chewy which is a shame as I cooked it perfectly; a good crust on the outside and rare in the middle. 

Im going back to see if anyone's left any fresher ones in a minute. I think I saw some kind of sausages in there too. Yum!

of course it tasted funny you uncultured yob......you have to hang them for a couple of days to age them first......it breaks down the toughness and then is best accompanied by a good bottle of red.

The sausages are best eaten fresh obviously, enjoy

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Who did you blow for that one?

Jealous is a terrible thing ding. You should root out the underlying cause and make peace with yourself.

Guest luke swarm
41 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Jealous is a terrible thing ding. You should root out the underlying cause and make peace with yourself.

I think we all know the underlying cause...as does Ding, the lad is a stupid cunt and aint nothing going to change that, ever.

Guest DingTheRioja
58 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I think we all know the underlying cause...as does Ding, the lad is a stupid cunt and aint nothing going to change that, ever.

The underlying cause is you lot on a circle-jerk, I got there before on my own, not being part of some freaky friend felching society.

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Here's one that Mrs Roops might appreciate. That's a lot to swallow!

qReEZd1.jpg

Its a novel way to transfer data. (Synthetic DNA sequencing will be how we store data, replacing temperamental and unreliable hard drives - instead of a world of zeros and ones it will be T, G, A & C's) I've no problem gobbling a load containing the font of all human knowledge, not sure about you guys? Punkape, you don't need to answer.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its a novel way to transfer data. (Synthetic DNA sequencing will be how we store data, replacing temperamental and unreliable hard drives - instead of a world of zeros and ones it will be T, G, A & C's)

Are you a 1 or a 0?

ENHLf3s.png

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Synthetic DNA sequencing will be how we store data, replacing temperamental and unreliable hard drives - instead of a world of zeros and ones it will be T, G, A & C's.

Tell me about temperamental and unreliable hard drives, I spent most of Sunday replacing mine and loading data.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Yes Sundays are a cunt aren't they. I spent last Sunday loading shit into trailers

I bet it was human shit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Yes Sundays are a cunt aren't they. I spent last Sunday loading shit into trailers

Moving out of the bedsit on Rue De Merde then, Scrotes?  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

No bullshit actually. Frank has just left after a week in my gite. I am a glutton for punishment.

Thoroughly scrub all the AIDS off the toilet seat.