CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Own Smith Labour Party

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The only thought that would terrify me would be if you and The fish women dropped by unannounced .  Still I could pop out and pick up some fem fresh and a bag of oven chips..

Edited by Frank
Fuck off

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

I think we all know you would have reacted very differently had you given your location away. You just couldn't help yourself in your quest to show me a swimming pool and some guitars. Do you feel you've successfully put a name on an anonymous forum in its place now?

Swallow it, ape, you fucking loser. He's done you over good and proper. We all hate you. 

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Ape said:

I think we all know you would have reacted very differently had you given your location away. You just couldn't help yourself in your quest to show me a swimming pool and some guitars. Do you feel you've successfully put a name on an anonymous forum in its place now?

Ape, if you don't kill yourself, somebody else will do it for you. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ape, if you don't kill yourself, somebody else will do it for you. 

What? You'll kill yourself for him?

@Frankthis looks like a new video for you.. a genuine snuff film, I hope you've got a suitable musical accompaniment penned...

44 minutes ago, Ape said:

The war is over Ape. It's time for building bridges, and ramps so you can access my pool in your flid chariot. BFF? 

Guest Bill Stickers
50 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

What? You'll kill yourself for him?

@Frankthis looks like a new video for you.. a genuine snuff film, I hope you've got a suitable musical accompaniment penned...

Great stuff ding. This post really encapsulates why you are who you are, and why everybody despises you with every fibre of their being.

They say you truly die the last time anybody says your name. You make up the numbers. You'd be truly dead within hours of your departure. Now fuck off.

22 minutes ago, Eddie said:

We have been over this Ape, how can I put this.....

I know, fuck off. We are done.

The man's trying to save face, Ed. Although you are without doubt the overal victor, it comes at a cost. Look what happened to Decimus.

Idiot. 

Guest DingTheRioja
27 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Great stuff ding. This post really encapsulates why you are who you are, and why everybody despises you with every fibre of their being.

They say you truly die the last time anybody says your name. You make up the numbers. You'd be truly dead within hours of your departure. Now fuck off.

This comes from the sites resident cumbucket.. even Punkers does better than you.

Guest Ollyboro
15 minutes ago, scotty said:

Decimus was funnier in two minutes than you've been in five years, frank. 

To be fair to Frank, I don't think he's ever attempted humour. The odd cry for help, maybe.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Frank said:

This relentless agression and bile not only knocks my confidence, it inevitably delays the posting of new and wonderful material created for your entertainment. You spoil it for everyone. 

It's nice to be nice.

Don't blame me for your dry well. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 hours ago, Eddie said:

As promised Ape, I hope you have learnt your lesson, will you shut your fucking whining now please?

ps good tip scotty, worked a charm.

http://tinypic.com/r/dha749/9

If you look closely, it is in fact not a swimming pool, but a sewage treatment plant, which is not to say Eddie doesn't swim in it, with all the other dumps. 

12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

If you look closely, it is in fact not a swimming pool, but a sewage treatment plant, which is not to say Eddie doesn't swim in it, with all the other dumps. 

Are you sure it's not one of fatty's bowls?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
22 hours ago, Eddie said:

As promised Ape, I hope you have learnt your lesson, will you shut your fucking whining now please?

ps good tip scotty, worked a charm.

http://tinypic.com/r/dha749/9

So you have an ES-355 or similar, but you put your poverty-spec Les Paul out on show? What is wrong with you? 

On 8/6/2016 at 5:33 PM, Eddie said:

You're a very jealous spiteful little man. If Admin would allow me to post pics I could show you the house in Dorset. Lovely pool and gardens, it would blow your tiny pea brain. 

Bang on Edward..about Apeshitter's tiny pea brain, looks a certainty that it stopped developing at the age of 5..

9 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

So you have an ES-355 or similar, but you put your poverty-spec Les Paul out on show? What is wrong with you? 

I played the les paul last . The vintage 335, vintage SG , vintage country gent plus my collection of suhrs are very much in the background , the LP is my throw around guitar......