CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"disgust" at fat & ugly joke adverts

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Manky

I am fat and an ugly fucker. No wonder the Greys are targeting the Derbyshire puffs. If they came up here, we would nick the wheels off their spaceship and nick their mobile phones. Is hating aliens who want to eat me classed as racism?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, Manky said:

I am fat and an ugly fucker. No wonder the Greys are targeting the Derbyshire puffs. If they came up here, we would nick the wheels off their spaceship and nick their mobile phones. Is hating aliens who want to eat me classed as racism?

Very big of you to admit to your corpulent disgustage. They may not wish to eat you, only probe your ring piece. 

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Very big of you to admit to your corpulent disgustage. They may not wish to eat you, only probe your ring piece. 

Just in case this ever happens, I always carry a card with a picture of Cyril Smith on the front and the address of Spunkape's golf club on the back.

I imagine all the fat cunts that are upset by this will probably find solace in a box of Mr Kiplings iced fancies washed down with a couple of litres of cola.We should put scales at the supermarket checkouts and each time a cake gets scanned if the scales read obese an alarm should go off with a spotlight shone down on the salad dodging fat cunt buying it.......and then harpoon the fuckers

1 minute ago, neil298 said:

I imagine all the fat cunts that are upset by this will probably find solace in a box of Mr Kiplings iced fancies washed down with a couple of litres of cola.We should put scales at the supermarket checkouts and each time a cake gets scanned if the scales read obese an alarm should go off with a spotlight shone down on the salad dodging fat cunt buying it.......and then harpoon the fuckers

Firm but fair

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Fat people are a burden on society and smell of piss. They should be put to work in the mines on limited rations and taught the joys of proper bodily hygiene.

4 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Fat people are a burden on society and smell of piss. They should be put to work in the mines on limited rations and taught the joys of proper bodily hygiene.

Gets my vote

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Had the unfortunate luck of working (not too closely) with some fat cunt who could walk into one of those small supermarkets and clear it from end to end within minutes... I was lucky enough to get my office moved to another building within 2 months of starting there.  So fucking glad we moved out and not her lot since the office would stink even when she was on holiday for a week.. Poor bastard boss had to officially reprimand her twice, and nearly got taken to a tribunal for it.

You wouldn't want to put her in the incinerator, she'd make the leccy stink when you turn the lights on.

Guest TwatCuntFuck
17 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

If you're fat and ugly, you're fat and ugly... but you can change..

_90720695_gym.jpg

Some people have supposedly been offended by this... were they by any chance the fat and ugly ones?

This is the previous ad they took down...

_89062758_89061500.jpg

Can't see what's wrong?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-37019878

If this Natalie Harvey is so against bullying, why did she dye her hair? Seems hypocritical to me.

Guest Snatch

Why not just ban humour all together. It seems these says that whatever is said in jest will upset someone.

Anyway,kids will bully other kids without adverts to help them.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Why not just ban humour all together. It seems these says that whatever is said in jest will upset someone.

Anyway,kids will bully other kids without adverts to help them.

I was bullied at school. Until I crashed a drain hole cover over the bitch's head. Got suspended and had the piss slapped out of me by my mum because I didn't use my fists. Mind you the week off was nice though. 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was bullied at school. Until I crashed a drain hole cover over the bitch's head. Got suspended and had the piss slapped out of me by my mum because I didn't use my fists. Mind you the week off was nice though. 

I take it you were the fat and ugly one then gyps? Things change though, eh?

You're old as well now

3 minutes ago, Gurt said:

I take it you were the fat and ugly one then gyps? Things change though, eh?

You're old as well now

Nope! Never been overweight. Nor ugly.

The bitch was 2 years above me and try to get money off me. I punched her in the chest. She plopped to her arse and I decided to clock her with the nearest thing to hand, which unfortunately for her was a small drain hole cover. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Nope! Never been overweight. Nor ugly.

The bitch was 2 years above me and try to get money off me. I punched her in the chest. She plopped to her arse and I decided to clock her with the nearest thing to hand, which unfortunately for her was a small drain hole cover. 

Did you weigh the drain cover in for scrap?

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 8/10/2016 at 7:37 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Sorry don't understand????

Oh wait: drain cover, scrap metal, gypsy aahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh how fucking original

You had it chrome electroplated, put on a large chain, and you wear it round your neck for pikey bling, don't you?  

Guest DingTheRioja
On 11/08/2016 at 0:37 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Sorry don't understand????

Oh wait: drain cover, scrap metal, gypsy aahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh how fucking original

But you didn't answer the question....?

Guest nobgobbler
On 09/08/2016 at 10:25 PM, Manky said:

Yes it is you racist cunt, Stickers is going to have something to say about this. Oh fuck em. They fly in here in the middle of night with their huge teardrop shaped eyes and nostrils too big for their tiny noses. Alien cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Yes it is you racist cunt, Stickers is going to have something to say about this. Oh fuck em. They fly in here in the middle of night with their huge teardrop shaped eyes and nostrils too big for their tiny noses. Alien cunts.

It's what they do with them probes that gets me.. fucking pervs!!