CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eddie Butler's Olympic Soliloquies

Jiggerycock

Like the rest of the country, I'm humming and whirring along to Team GB's successes in these Olympics. It's great to be able to give free reign to xenophobic insults, secure in the knowledge no one can touch you for it as they're all thinking how fucking joyous it is to stick it to the Australians too and don't deny for one second you don't agree.

However.

I can just about stick the anthropomorphic 'graphics the BBC have gone in for ('See! It's a monkey - oh wait! It's not a monkey at all! It's a gymnast'), but Eddie Butler doing his Falstaff / Laurence Olivier segues into every cunting bit of action is just taking the piss.

You just know he's dying to slip a 'Prithee Sirrah' or an 'Out. Out Brief Candle!' in there, crapping on about 'straining every nerve and sinew' and 'screwing one's courage to the sticking point', with a nod to Kipling here and a courtesy to The Bard there, when basically it's just a fat lass from Batley tossing her orb about that's about to happen.

• Like 1

People who get paid to commentate aren't anywhere near as interesting as the genuine fans. Take Marcus Loftus for example.

And Mark Commode.

And Gary Lineker, please.

Guest Snatch
27 minutes ago, Manky said:

Who gives a fuck. The only reason we don't win everything is because Johnny Foreigner hates us.

And I like it that way.

Another reason could also be that we're fucking useless at sport.

9 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Another reason could also be that we're fucking useless at sport.

And think that a country with less than 1% of the worlds population, we may not do too bad.

And I like it that way as well.

One: We punch well above our weight in the Olympics and, keep it to yourself because it's not a very British thing to do, but we're pretty bloody good at Olympic sports in general.

Two: I'd be amazed if any of our athletes were stupid or naïve enough to be on performance enhancing drugs. It's bad enough Lizzie Armistead missing three tests (so she shouldn't be at the Games IMO), but if you are caught using any kind of 'juice' that should be it as far as you ever representing GB or taking part in your sport at any meaningful level.

Anyway - it's not just Eddie Butler (though he's the worst) doing these over-the-top, grandiloquent, meandering bollocks. Even Michael Johnson has been persuaded to join in with this farce.

Guest Ollyboro
53 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I've been drinking heavily all day.

lol?

Seriously, be careful, Spunkers. I'd hate to think of you needing your stomach pumped - like Mark Almond.

On 13/08/2016 at 7:47 PM, Jiggerycock said:

Like the rest of the country, I'm humming and whirring along to Team GB's successes in these Olympics. It's great to be able to give free reign to xenophobic insults, secure in the knowledge no one can touch you for it as they're all thinking how fucking joyous it is to stick it to the Australians too and don't deny for one second you don't agree.

However.

I can just about stick the anthropomorphic 'graphics the BBC have gone in for ('See! It's a monkey - oh wait! It's not a monkey at all! It's a gymnast'), but Eddie Butler doing his Falstaff / Laurence Olivier segues into every cunting bit of action is just taking the piss.

You just know he's dying to slip a 'Prithee Sirrah' or an 'Out. Out Brief Candle!' in there, crapping on about 'straining every nerve and sinew' and 'screwing one's courage to the sticking point', with a nod to Kipling here and a courtesy to The Bard there, when basically it's just a fat lass from Batley tossing her orb about that's about to happen.

Never heard of her.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 13/08/2016 at 7:47 PM, Jiggerycock said:

However.

Fuck all wrong with Batley, cheeky cunt!

17 hours ago, Punkape said:

I've been drinking heavily all day.

lol?

Maybe that will improve your output... maybe...

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's why we're third behind the yanks and the Chinese who both have the biggest teams. Only a couple of more golds and we go second. Not bad for a little island. 

And I wonder which of those two teams has a bunch of drugs cheats amongst them...

Hint : Both.

The only difference between them two and the Ruskies, is the ruskies are stupid enough to get caught, excluding Lance Armstrong of course...

14 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fuck all wrong with Batley, cheeky cunt!

Maybe that will improve your output... maybe...

And I wonder which of those two teams has a bunch of drugs cheats amongst them...

Hint : Both.

The only difference between them two and the Ruskies, is the ruskies are stupid enough to get caught, excluding Lance Armstrong of course...

Where the fuck is Bill?

Guest Ollyboro

I'm getting - probably permanently -passionately pained and pissed off with all the endless alliteration spouted. It all started with Henman Hill, at Wimbledon. Which of course turned into Murray Mound. Eh? A fucking mound? It makes it sound like C'mon Andy has had a shit in SW19. The dirty Scotch cunt. Then a Quorn fed Somalian, a sexless Sheffield bird and a ginger cunt all won gold medals on the same day in London. Naturally it had to be called Super Saturday. Then yesterday Britain win a load more golds, so the finest minds in the fucking media come up with Terrific Tuesday. Presumably if today doesn't go as well it'll be christened Wank Wednesday. I look forward to our Paralympic team bringing the bacon home on Thalidomide Thursday. Or Flid Friday. Cunts.

6 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

It all started with Henman Hill, at Wimbledon. Which of course turned into Murray Mound. Eh? A fucking mound? It makes it sound like C'mon Andy has had a shit in SW19. The dirty Scotch cunt. 

Don't think it will ever be Konta's Cunt or Robson's Rack.

Guest Ollyboro

Size of the British Olympic squad.....366

Size of the BBC Olympic team...........455

Having just watched some semi- bald wanker, sporting the modern version of the comb over, cunt on about the bin men on the fucking beach, it's clear why the Beeb needs so many fucking cunts in Brazil - at our fucking expense. I wouldn't mind, but that brick fucking shithouse Balding seems to be on the fucking telly 80% of the time.