CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic hate preacher cunts

Earl of Punkape

Yes......big sentence please...lol.

Anjem ChoudaryImage copyrightPA

Anjem Choudary, one of the most controversial radical cleric cunts in the UK, has been convicted of inviting others to support the so-called Islamic State group, it can now be reported.

Choudary, 49, encouraged support for the militant group in a series of talks posted on social networking site YouTube, the Old Bailey heard.

He faces up to 10 years in jail.(not enough).

The verdict was delivered on 28 July, but for legal reasons can only now be reported for the first time.

Choudary was convicted alongside his close confidante and cunt, Mohammed Mizanur Rahman.

The trial heard how the men decided in the summer of 2014 that the group then known as Isis [Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham/the Levant] had formed a "Khilafah", or Islamic State, that demanded the obedience and support of Muslims. 

They then invited others to support IS through speeches and announced their own oath of allegiance to its leader. 

Counter-terrorism chiefs have spent almost 20 years trying to bring Choudary to trial, blaming him, and the proscribed organisations which he helped to run, for radicalising young men and women.

Excellent result. A cell with Charles Bronson perhaps.....

Expect appeal after appeal and fucking spineless judges,house of cunting lords, human rights twats , apologist politicians  etc etc to go along with the sick circus surrounding this fucking arsewipe.     Just for once let's hear someone in the judiciary come out with a resounding "off you fuck mate .. end of and goodnight" . It's not as though anyone apart from the above cunts would object is it ?

Guest Snatch

A few visits by Big Shirley from D wing to play Mummy and Daddy might make him think twice about what a cunt he is.

Then he might get beaten senseless by Big Shirleys "boys".

Guest Alfie Noakes

He will be put in a wing with like minded cunts. He should be put on the nonce wing and when his bottom is too ragged and sore he should be put on the EDL supporters wing.

Guest I know that Cunt
12 minutes ago, Snatch said:

A few visits by Big Shirley from D wing to play Mummy and Daddy might make him think twice about what a cunt he is.

Then he might get beaten senseless by Big Shirleys "boys".

Sorry, are we still talking about the hate preacher or are you talking about that cunt Spunkape now?

Guest DingTheRioja

The press were half gagged in what they could say about this cunt, he needs the full CC bark stripper and hammer treatment, plus all the "extras", then send the cunt to live in the sand-clogged shithole and see how he likes it proper.

These cunts need killing.  Perfect example of how the death penalty needs bringing back for certain crimes/cunts, remove them from the planet down to a fucking molecular level then burn what's left.

With a bit of luck, when all the whinging liberals and wankers have dragged this out with appeals, we'll actually be out of the EU so the ECHR can fuck right off!

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Send the cunt back where he came from. Er, London.

Belmarsh is in Londonistan.

Hope he and his ilk all meet horrible deaths. He was too much of a shithouse to go drone catching in the sandpit himself.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Sorry, are we still talking about the hate preacher or are you talking about that cunt Spunkape now?

I hope "Crazy Jazz The JibJab Man" hates golf clubs in the cooler.

50 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

These cunts need killing.  Perfect example of how the death penalty needs bringing back for certain crimes/cunts, remove them from the planet down to a fucking molecular level then burn what's left.

You seriously think it would be a good idea to turn them into martyrs?

Guest I know that Cunt
5 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Until there's none of them left to worship the fuckers

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Whatever you do to them they will be a martyr to some sick twisted fucker. So turn them to ash and let them get on with.

Who cares what other ISIS cunts think anyway? What fucks me off is that if we go out and preach hate towards these idiots it won't take 20 years before we get nicked.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Don't fucking care. 

If someone "from" Country A sits in Country B and tells people from Country A or Country B to kill people from Country B for reason of "I said so" then remove the cunts from Country B and probably Country A as well.

You preach death to innocents, expect death.

Fuck 'em.

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I bet you can remember Bobby Sands. How many other members of Bogtrotter Weightwatchers can you name?

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

I bet you can remember Bobby Sands. How many other members of Bogtrotter Weightwatchers can you name?

I don't remember their names, but about a million of the fucks died in the potato famine. I don't know if that helps at all.