CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

University of East Anglia (UEA) in Norwich. being urged to piss in the the shower to save water

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I would have thought you girls would relish pissing in the shower where no effort is wasted aiming the stream if piss. Hang on though......don't you lot aim piss as well as you drive cars?

12 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I know somebody who, while in halls , shat in a sink and forced it through the plug hole, or "ricer", with a toothbrush. 

My toilet was blocked for two years at uni, occasionally being topped up with a sloppy Giuseppe, to the point you could barely put the seat down. Not being a flashy cunt, I didn't ever use toilet paper unless it was nicked from a pub, so the entire pan was caked in a shitty papier mache mix of old Daily Mirror editions. My room was full of old bottles of wine full to the brim with stale piss, and when the toilet got to the point of no return, I was forced to stealth shit in my flat mates rooms when their backs were turned. 

Best years of my life.

Guest I know that Cunt
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

My toilet was blocked for two years at uni, occasionally being topped up with a sloppy Giuseppe, to the point you could barely put the seat down. Not being a flashy cunt, I didn't ever use toilet paper unless it was nicked from a pub, so the entire pan was caked in a shitty papier mache mix of old Daily Mirror editions. My room was full of old bottles of wine full to the brim with stale piss, and when the toilet got to the point of no return, I was forced to stealth shit in my flat mates rooms when their backs were turned. 

Best years of my life.

You posh bastard

Guest DingTheRioja
21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm a lady. I always get out of the shower for a piss. Unless I'm drunk, then I piss anywhere. 

You're not one of those who keeps pissing the coach park at the races are you?

Squat down in the middle of a field, wobbling like fuck, squeeling to San 'n' Trace, spray on dress rolled up like a coiled spring, pissing like a horse while 200 drunk blokes pretend to turn their backs to spare your blushes...?

5 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Sorry P, but this nomination is a stack of slash..

I think you meant "streak o' pish"...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 18 August 2016 at 11:40 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm a lady. I always get out of the shower for a piss. Unless I'm drunk, then I piss anywhere. 

Could you piss in my mouth?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 18 August 2016 at 11:56 AM, Decimus said:

Best years of my life.

You're a filthy fucking cunt. I bet your mates didn't even have a toilet in their rooms. In my third uni flat, some cunt broke the toilet pan by dropping a whisky bottle into it, holed just above the water line, so that one could piss in it, but not shit in it, as the flush would literally flush the shit onto the floor. Cunt landlord didn't have it repaired for 5 months, so myself and flatmate ripped off the toilet seat and placed it on a builders bucket half full of water and shat in that. And under cover of darkness pour water and shite out the window into the rear communal garden. I would by habit hide bogroll as my dirty cunt flat mate would not buy it, so he used to steal my socks to wipe his hoop with. The rear garden wasn't used during winter , but when I went out to let a builder out, there was shit everywhere, shitty socks, and a shitty base layer top the fuck used for variety. I owned the flat.

7 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Squat down in the middle of a field, wobbling like fuck, squeeling to San 'n' Trace, spray on dress rolled up like a coiled spring, pissing like a horse while 200 drunk blokes pretend to turn their backs to spare your blushes...?

I bet you crack one out at the sight of that eh?

8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

No Ding Dung, i meant stack of slash..