CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mud cunts

PANZER MURPHY

56 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oh that's neat, that's neat, that's neat, that's neat,
I really love your Tiger Feet!

That was one of theirs.

With a silly 'double teapot', hands on hips, mincing dance!

Marvellous!

My lasting memory of the dance is that I didn't have the coordination to do it. Or that funny one you could do to Status Quo either.

Does this nomination refer to your own recent emergence from the primordial slime, a malformed abomination ill-equipped for either land or sea, unable to function properly in your new environment? If so then I wholeheartedly agree, this is a cunt of biblical proportions.

2 minutes ago, mothra said:

My lasting memory of the dance is that I didn't have the coordination to do it. Or that funny one you could do to Status Quo either.

Punk rock arrived not a moment too soon. Even the worst coordinated white teens could handle the pogo and the dying fly, and if all else failed there was always the standing still. The dance du jour depended primarily on your recreational drug of choice.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Is this more of your shite day time TV you mouth breathing cunt?

It's a miracle you managed to extract that info from his post, Sticks. I'm at a loss at to what the fuck this knuckle-dragging fucking cunt is banging on about; and I have quite a soft spot for cryptography.

I assume that either English is his seventh language, or he has had a fucking lobotomy. Perhaps both.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nocti said:

I assume that either English is his seventh language, or he has had a fucking lobotomy. Perhaps both.

There was always the danger that this might happen when they gave an infinite number of monkeys a typewriter each.

5 minutes ago, nocti said:

It's a miracle you managed to extract that info from his post, Sticks. I'm at a loss at to what the fuck this knuckle-dragging fucking cunt is banging on about; and I have quite a soft spot for cryptography.

It is a pretty straightforward nom maybe you should read it and not follow the anal parasite picking herd nocti baby

Panzerknacker 

10 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

It is a pretty straightforward nom maybe you should read it and not follow the anal parasite picking herd nocti baby

Panzerknacker 

Good idea Panz me old cunt, but boiling my head in cat piss is more preferable than trawling through one of your attempted sentences again. It's like an automated online ad-bot has got dementia, AIDS, and a grasp on the English language about as tight as Punkape's arsehole. 

Edited by nocti

Guest Bill Stickers
32 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Spoken like a true nose in the glass connesewer of utter fucking shit that you are 

Panzerknacker 

Is this really your best attempt at spelling connoisseur? Which borstal did you attend?

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yes, I know shit when I see it, and what you posted, is utter fucking shit. I'm a connesewer. 

Yes you know shit I'll not argue with you on that one. ..anyhoo fucktards I must tarry I've places to be people to meet things to do..chat yall l8R 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Is this really your best attempt at spelling connoisseur? Which borstal did you attend?

The school of hard cocks.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Has the potential to be a good program except that gobby pasty faced jonny v just won't fuck off an drown himself 

Panzerknacker 

This has the potential to be a good site, except that useless imbeciles like you won't fuck off and drown themselves 

cockfingers

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oh that's neat, that's neat, that's neat, that's neat,
I really love your Tiger Feet!

That was one of theirs.

With a silly 'double teapot', hands on hips, mincing dance!

Marvellous!

Les Gray.........Now that was culture.

Guest I know that Cunt
36 minutes ago, nocti said:

The thing is we shouldn't forget that the fat lazy cunt sits in his council house with his heating on watching daytime TV holding his fucking begging bowl out to the taxpayer because he can't work [not that he want's to], because he's a fat cunt and its easier for him to do fuck all but moan. What a cunt.