CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charlie Webster

Guest Couldn't give a shit

This piece of human dog shit was responsible for the hounding of innocent Ched Evans out of football on the basis of a spurious rape conviction that has now been overturned. This was a few short months after she posted about how moist she got when meeting convicted rapist Mike Tyson.

Now she is "seriously ill" in hospital suffering from a rare strain of malaria. However, I suspect this is yet another PR stunt to highlight her fucking pathetic media "career". I hope it hurts you filthy harriden.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hmm, she's quite cute though. I might let her suck the poison out of my cock before she dies.

4221396001_3971464360001_WEBSTER.jpg?pub

I bet her arse is tighter than your wealthy uncle's bank account. You know the one, he thinks spending a pound on somebody is spoiling them.  

Just now, The Beast said:

You got me stumped here CGAS. You nominated this person back in October 2014. Is this a remix of one from your back catalogue.

Are you the fucking librarian on here or something you?

14 hours ago, Ape said:

I've always considered you a generous sort 'Baws, and here's the proof.

Well thanks, it's very kind of you to say so.

If you ever find yourself dying of dehydration in the desert you're most welcome to lick the sweat from my ballsack.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

At least you didn't put up a picture of the dead one.

Roy Castle was a cunt.

He was indeed a cunt. He broke the record for passive smoking and died of lung cancer. 

Roy cast.jpg