CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who have pet Rats, Hamsters or Gerbils

Earl of Punkape

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Agreed! shame the follow up "Bottom" which had most of the same actors in it didn't receive as big a cult following as the young ones did outside of Britain. Still Brilliant though.

Bottom didn’t do as well here, neither did filthy rich and cat flap. Young ones was and still is a cult show. “Have you had enough, Nazi, or do you want some more?”

Guest Erroreptile404
18 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Bottom didn’t do as well here, neither did filthy rich and cat flap. Young ones was and still is a cult show. “Have you had enough, Nazi, or do you want some more?”

I've heard of Filthy rich and cat flap but i don't think i ever saw it. Didn't realise it was a spin-off with the same characters from The Young ones! Only lasted one series according to wikipedia. I read that last bit in Rik's voice 👌

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"That's white man's electricity you're burning"

"This video contains content from BBC studios, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. Eh? 

12 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

"This video contains content from BBC studios, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. Eh? 

Translation. 

This video contains hate speech and is disowned by the disgusting transgender, wheelchair bound, ethnically inclusive pro Islamic fucktards at the BBC. And if you don't like it, then you're a raaaay-sist.

Guest Erroreptile404
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Translation. 

This video contains hate speech and is disowned by the disgusting transgender, wheelchair bound, ethnically inclusive pro Islamic fucktards at the BBC. And if you don't like it, then you're a raaaay-sist.

Yep thought so. It's amazing how un-pc the BBC used to be isn't it? I saw something recently, an episode from a series from maybe the 70s or 80s (can't remember what) but i was actually surprised the BBC showed it due to it having vague of the era "racism".

13 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Yep thought so. It's amazing how un-pc the BBC used to be isn't it? I saw something recently, an episode from a series from maybe the 70s or 80s (can't remember what) but i was actually surprised the BBC showed it due to it having vague of the era "racism".

I imagine that you would have loved to have worked at the BBC during the 70s and 80s, you sinister fucking man-child.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Translation. 

You forgot to mention PENILE Servitude. Was that deliberate none-inclusivity in your part? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that you would have loved to have worked at the BBC during the 70s and 80s, you sinister fucking man-child.

Subtle.