CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When you make a cup or mug of instant coffee

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Wizardsleeve

Only a total cunt with absolutely no self respect whatsoever, drinks instant coffee.  Sort yourself out, Pen.  Purchase some real mountain grown, deep roasted beans, and a grinder, and make proper coffee, ffs. 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You can test whether it's ready by sticking your fucking head in it.

a nonsensical statement as one cannot stick ones head into a coffee cup or a kettle....the correct way to ascertain that the water is indeed hot. is to throw the water in ones face.....this will not only wake up the coffee drinker but will correctly check if water is indeed hot enough.

Make sure you have the emergency services number close at hand also...(on speed dial)   

8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

a nonsensical statement as one cannot stick ones head into a coffee cup or a kettle....the correct way to ascertain that the water is indeed hot. is to throw the water in ones face.....this will not only wake up the coffee drinker but will correctly check if water is indeed hot enough.

Make sure you have the emergency services number close at hand also...(on speed dial)   

Oh, suddenly everyone's a fucking expert!

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Manky said:

Babys have nostrils to insert your fingers in. This way you can bath them in hot water without burning your hand.

So you're supposed to pick them up like a bowling ball then?

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What is this shit? What is a cunt here, apart from you with your vague household tips?

you totally misread the situation and not for the first time either Quince.......the nominee is demonstrating what a fucking stupid cunt she is. And what a excellent demonstration it is.   

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Isn't that baby's bathwater?

I always used to get confused by this, until Social Services took my remaining children from me.

you know the rules Baws. pictures, or it didn't happen.

tul

es

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
47 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

you totally misread the situation and not for the first time either Quince.......the nominee is demonstrating what a fucking stupid cunt she is. And what a excellent demonstration it is.   

I feel like a prize ham.

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Only a total cunt with absolutely no self respect whatsoever, drinks instant coffee.  Sort yourself out, Pen.  Purchase some real mountain grown, deep roasted beans, and a grinder, and make proper coffee, ffs. 

Blue mountain from Jamaica is the best coffee but expensive. The preferred choice of Ian Fleming also....

Poor cunts drink instant.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

So you're supposed to pick them up like a bowling ball then?

Yes. Make sure you use both fingers. You don't want to drop them in boiling water. You might burn your hands or will have to leave them till it cools down.

Guest Gong Farmer
23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

York ham is excellent or Iberico for a continental slant.

Pretentious wank from a fully fledged pretentious wanker. I'll get your coat before you fuck clean off.

All this coffee bollocks is fecking laughable. We have a lass in our workplace who's kid brother declared his ambition was to be a barrister. Ma and Pa were delighted at the prospect. It was all " Oohh ..  we can just picture you in that wig and gown at the Old Bailey - we'd be so proud of you "." Naah " - came the reply - " I wanna work in Costa makin coffee .. like , yer know .. be a barista thingy " 

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Blue mountain from Jamaica is the best coffee but expensive. The preferred choice of Ian Fleming also....

ZzzzzZZZzzzzZz You don't buy in Blue Mountain coffee. I know this because only poor people bullsihit about buying stuff they can't afford to buy. I've always suspected you to be full of pony after reading some of the most asinine  and crap fueled bollocks I've ever read anywhere from anyone. Get to fuck.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
40 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The black iberico pig you so admire, much like you, he has a diet of nuts. You could be his missus.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You're an instant cunt.

Guest luke swarm
57 minutes ago, Punkape said:

do Chinese people living on mainland Europe really favour Iberico ham? ........sounds a touch racist to me Pinky. 

4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Yeah because 999 takes ages to dial.