CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The United States Of America

Guest Lady Penelope

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

True. They were the make of the Cornish pasties you got in the chip shops. They did used to be nice, now flavourless. Presumably all traces of animal fat and salt removed for the benefit of a generation of empty headed 'gym bunnies' in Lycra, whose lives are controlled by 'Fitbit'.

Stop a jogger when they're out running to ask them for directions. It winds them up rotten because they have to fuck about with their watch. Oh no, I'll probably be 9 tenths of a second out of my best time.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

True. They were the make of the Cornish pasties you got in the chip shops. They did used to be nice, now flavourless. Presumably all traces of animal fat and salt removed for the benefit of a generation of empty headed 'gym bunnies' in Lycra, whose lives are controlled by 'Fitbit'.

Or maybe some new dictat from Ze Europeans saying you cant use beef fat in the ingredients.  I'm with you on Ginsters though, they seem to be pretty decent, especially their steak bake.  

On 16/08/2020 at 18:09, Eric Cuntman said:

Yep, us Cornish shepherds simply can't get a decent mouthful any more and the nearest glory hole is the Black Monkey in Tiverton. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yep, us Cornish shepherds simply can't get a decent mouthful any more and the nearest glory hole is the Black Monkey in Tiverton. 

I’d be surprised if you didn’t get a mouthful of some cunts fist every time you open your gob in public, if your comments on here are anything to go by.

is there an actual medical name for your condition?

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The lizard is my favourite bit of Cornwall. Been there a dozen times. Didn't like Penzance, full of hippies and pikey cunts.

Totally agree. Most of the County is shit poor with the usual London mob transforming select seaside resorts into winter ghost towns with their second homes. Penzance has a massive drug problem like much of the West Country due to insularity turning to inbred laziness and sheer boredom. It's nearly as shit as the so called English "Riviera" of Torbay. 

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’d be surprised if you didn’t get a mouthful of some cunts fist every time you open your gob in public, if your comments on here are anything to go by.

is there an actual medical name for your condition?

Simple, they are using their fists on the King's anus, or what's left of it. 

11 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I was in St Ives back in 2012  .. two puffs came towards me holding hands .. I walked straight between them.

I liked St Ives. They've got a big lifeboat tourist centre where you can walk around one of the big lifeboats. And as I was going there, I met a man with 7 wives.

6 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Had a Fray Bentos steak pie in a can a couple of weeks ago, first one ive had for decades.  It was both really tasty and rank at the same time. I could almost feel the shite cruising through my veins as i scoffed it. 

I used to love the Fray Bentos steak and kidney puddings that came in a dome shaped tin. You took the top off and steamed it for 20 minutes. Beautiful. I saw them last week and decided to treat myself. The tin is now plastic and you shove it in a microwave for 3 minutes. The taste is still nice but they use a different suet so the texture isn't as nice. 

38 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I used to love the Fray Bentos steak and kidney puddings that came in a dome shaped tin. You took the top off and steamed it for 20 minutes. Beautiful. I saw them last week and decided to treat myself. The tin is now plastic and you shove it in a microwave for 3 minutes. The taste is still nice but they use a different suet so the texture isn't as nice. 

You can use the tins as lethal frisbees.