CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The United States Of America

Guest Lady Penelope

12 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

That would be fine if there was some evidence of wit; some entertainment value. I can't be arsed to engage with it anymore, it's just not worth the bother. I'm going to sit back and enjoy watching its eventual demise.

It's the Mason Verger of the corner. I much prefer it the way it is now.

16 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

That would be fine if there was some evidence of wit; some entertainment value. I can't be arsed to engage with it anymore, it's just not worth the bother. I'm going to sit back and enjoy watching its eventual demise.

You're not gonna have wait long, MC-Hammer. His kind normally get fucked off pretty lively in my experience. The whole brotherhood will mount a coordinated attack at some point, or he'll be dealt with by Admin. 

10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You're not gonna have wait long, MC-Hammer. His kind normally get fucked off pretty lively in my experience. The whole brotherhood will mount a coordinated attack at some point, or he'll be dealt with by Admin. 

The only coordinated attack that will work on this spazmo, is unilateral ostracism. But there's no way to get everyone on board. So we might as well just keep kicking it round the playground like a half deflated football nicked from a remedial kid.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The only coordinated attack that will work on this spazmo, is unilateral ostracism. But there's no way to get everyone on board. So we might as well just keep kicking it round the playground like a half deflated football nicked from a remedial kid.

That's just trying to engineer circumstances to fulfil a prophecy. If he changes then give him a chance, if not then nature will take its course.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's just trying to engineer circumstances to fulfil a prophecy. If he changes then give him a chance, if not then nature will take its course.

He won't change. I've tried to play nice and bring him into the fold a couple of times, but he just reverts to his natural state of idiocy after a couple of posts. And you know it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He won't change. I've tried to play nice and bring him into the fold a couple of times, but he just reverts to his natural state of idiocy after a couple of posts. And you know it.

He does sometimes make the odd salient point, his problem he tries to hard. As a mod, I've believe every little sapling need nurturing - you yourself have benefitted from my tender care when you were a sprouting seedling and look at you now, a mighty oak - but if the seedling turns into Japanese Knotweed, then I'll be first with the flame thrower.

31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

He does sometimes make the odd salient point, his problem he tries to hard. As a mod, I've believe every little sapling need nurturing - you yourself have benefitted from my tender care when you were a sprouting seedling and look at you now, a mighty oak - but if the seedling turns into Japanese Knotweed, then I'll be first with the flame thrower.

The difference is, as a 'sprouting seedling', I was still accepted and reasonably well liked by around 80% of the membership. This plonker has managed to garner a fan club of zero.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The difference is, as a 'sprouting seedling', I was still accepted and reasonably well liked by around 80% of the membership. This plonker has managed to garner a fan club of zero.

Its been mentioned before but The Corner is a microcosm of RW life, some develop slowly, others blend in naturally - we cant all be Eric Cuntmans, which may or may not be a good thing...

Here's Heather Small and that incredible, heavenly voice...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its been mentioned before but The Corner is a microcosm of RW life, some develop slowly, others blend in naturally - we cant all be Eric Cuntmans, which may or may not be a good thing...

I know a lot of people like her voice. But I'm afraid I find it irritating. Remember Captain Hans Geering from 'allo 'allo? When he does the Nazi salute, he shouts out a contraction of 'heil Hitler', saying only the last four letters: 

'TLER!

That's what her voice tone reminds me of. She's no Dionne Warwick or Eartha Kitt.

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

She always sounds like she has something lodged in her throat. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Her brother, Gladstone would be alright because he dont have a neck. 

Don't forget 'Phats & Small'. One of them married Vanessa Feltz'. At one time, in a 'bouncy blonde' sort of way, I considered her a 7 Pinter. I wouldn't go anywhere near her since she let Shaka Zulu up there though. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't forget 'Phats & Small'. One of them married Vanessa Feltz'. At one time, in a 'bouncy blonde' sort of way, I considered her a 7 Pinter. I wouldn't go anywhere near her since she let Shaka Zulu up there though. 

Always amuses me that her partner or hubby is a PT to the stars and yet she looks like she's no stranger to a snickers bar. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I saw M People live and they were abyssal.

Mrs Small can’t sing live for toffee.I would rather listen to a pack of Hyenas howling having ingested a carcass laced with potassium chromate crystals..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Salty mk2. 

59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yep, once a birds disgraced herself by taking black cock I won't go near it either. It seems to be all the rage at the moment, the in fashion accessory for blondes. There used to be laws against these things.

However, I do find some mixed race girls very fuckable. It's also become apparent that a lot of black female celebs have white husbands. I wonder why that is.... 

Edited by Major Cunt
Is Franks civil partner white?
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm trying to get hold of Roy Castle as I think we've got a Record Breaker. 

Strange how he died of lung cancer having never smoked. Maybe that trombone worked like a funnel for asbestos particles, and Superkings in social clubs...

As a young teenager at the time, I wasn't overly upset at the demise of Roy Castle. It meant that 80s wank-bank queen Cheryl Baker took over Record Breakers.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As a young teenager at the time, I wasn't overly upset at the demise of Roy Castle. It meant that 80s wank-bank queen Cheryl Baker took over Record Breakers.

Cheryl certainly hade a fine ‘Norris’ on her.

See what I did there?

• Like 1