CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who follow signs of the Zodiac

Earl of Punkape

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

are you sure....I am sure Patrick Moore spouts shite and writes the horoscope in the sun.

That Russell Grant fellow is a well respected scientist and very knowledgeable about the Cosmos and the movement of heavenly bodies.You really should do your homework before handing out scurrilous accusations my boy.  

You stupid thick Nigerian, that was Russell Brand

38 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Now these people really are deluded, fantasist cunts. Drivel effuses forth in a septic torrent about Saggitarius being aligned with Cancer or Pices is up the arse of Aquarius and so on.

Then you have bellends like Russell  Grant making living out of it with columns and trash tv appearances.

Utter shit.

Fuck me, the monkey and typewriter myth proves itself to be true! Finally, the spunk-guzzling cretin has produced a half decent nom, with only a mild homosexual reference to Aquarius taking it up the shitter.

• Like 2

Just now, Ape said:

Fuck me, the monkey and typewriter myth proves itself to be true! Finally, the spunk-guzzling cretin has produced a half decent nom, with only a mild homosexual reference to Aquarius taking it up the shitter.

It would of been even better if the dozy cunt had spelt Pisces correctly.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You stupid thick Nigerian, that was Russell Brand

are you sure Scrotes....I tell you this site attracting some right idiots recently......stupid cunts cannot even differentiate between Astrology or Astronomy.......its not hard is it......one is bollocks(astronomy) and one is deadly serious(Astrology)

Guest I know that Cunt
8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

are you sure....I am sure Patrick Moore spouts shite and writes the horoscope in the sun.

That Russell Grant fellow is a well respected scientist and very knowledgeable about the Cosmos and the movement of heavenly bodies.You really should do your homework before handing out scurrilous accusations my boy.  

Maybe you're thinking of Cyril Smith

Just now, witheredscrote said:

Do us all a favour, sell a box of your hammers at a boot fair and buy a dictionary you thick cunt.

Bit harsh, he just means the thick cunts spend 7 days considering their predictions.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Astrology, people who believe in it...if ever there was a case justifying mass murder through biological means, they're it!  Foil pyramid hats, not leaving the bedsit during a full moon when capricorn is on the cusp of aries....fuck clean off, and kill yourselves!  I refuse to give these utter heaps of steaming shit the title or label of cunt.  A cunt deserves far more respect than these quivering invertebrate piles of shit.  

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

No, you are thinking of Jo Brand the big fat Taurus shot - putter and comedienne. She is Russell's mum, did you know that?

No, I did not know that...what about you "I know that cunt"...did you know that fact. You see I can admit when I am wrong..why cant you.  

Thanks Scrotes

Guest I know that Cunt
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

No, I did not know that...what about you "I know that cunt"...did you know that fact. You see I can admit when I am wrong..why cant you.  

Because I've never been wrong, just ask my wife.

It's all very well trying these diversionary ruses, but we all saw you make a right twat, and I mean a proper cunt of yourself, big time, you dopey fuckwit 

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

Because I've never been wrong, just ask my wife.

It's all very well trying these diversionary ruses, but we all saw you make a right twat, and I mean a proper cunt of yourself, big time, you dopey fuckwit 

yes of course...of course I did.

although you might want to read the thread again and whilst you are doing it,,,,,think of fishing and large hooks.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Shite for women and irons. End of. We've moved on 300 years, scientifically, and it is only stupid fucks that still believe this pish. Only women seem to refute science en masse, presumably because men are involved and it confuses them on some level.