CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sube family

Guest Cunty mcfuckbastard

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Cunty mcfuckbastard said:

Only just joined tryin to work out how the fuck this site works , reading and lovin the attitude of all the cuntbags

welcome Cunty..welcome.....now get cunting you festering maggot.

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I think we've just acquired the corner's biggest dribbler yet, remarkable!

Don't be too harsh. The evidence suggests that a temporal accident has displaced this poor cunt from a time when phlogiston was considered the apex of scientific achievement, so these new-fangled concepts like electricity, the internet, and grammar must be terrifying for them. 

3 minutes ago, Cunty mcfuckbastard said:

Yeh dribblin of your dead nans waz on my fuckfinger twunt! Gotta start somewhere with you clicky fuckers but love it ?

Actually, no, I take it all back. Out of interest, does the "mc" part of your username have any particular geographical significance?

Guest Cunty mcfuckbastard
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

welcome Cunty..welcome.....now get cunting you festering maggot.

Cheers swarm , after reading some of the stuff on here i think we should start a revolution and take over parliment  andonly let politicians in whos second name is cunt or keith vazz ha, ripe for the pounding!

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don't be too harsh. The evidence suggests that a temporal accident has displaced this poor cunt from a time when phlogiston was considered the apex of scientific achievement, so these new-fangled concepts like electricity, the internet, and grammar must be terrifying for them. 

Do one you fucking chodbore 

Panzerknacker 

11 minutes ago, Cunty mcfuckbastard said:

Cheers swarm , after reading some of the stuff on here i think we should start a revolution and take over parliment  andonly let politicians in whos second name is cunt or keith vazz ha, ripe for the pounding!

Let's raise a people's army and seize control of the state. 

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, Cunty mcfuckbastard said:

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Let's raise a people's army and seize control of the state. 

easy stages lads...easy stages

first step of any revolution is learning how to spell and punctuate correctly,