CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If the Hun had launched Barbarossa a month earlier and hitler listened to his generals, they could have knocked the soviets out of the war and the world would be very different place indeed.

Hows Charlottesville?  

a few lesbians and earwigs can't stop us

31 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Teachers abusing pupils = bad.

Teachers abusing the children of toffs/Tory voters at a posh fee paying school = bad + schadenfreude

Discuss

As schadenfreude is deriving pleasure from misfortune, surely getting off on the offspring of the rich is deriving pleasure from some cunts substantial fortune?

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It goes to show that these rich cunts aren't necessarily that smart. Paying large sums of cash to have their kids fiddled with, when they could enrol them at a catholic School and recieve the service at the taxpayers expense.

Eric,   I thought better of you. Trying to goad Punkers in such a cheap manner is surely beneath a man of your calibre.  By the way, it's ' i before e except after c '

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Eric,   I thought better of you. Trying to goad Punkers in such a cheap manner is surely beneath a man of your calibre.  By the way, it's ' i before e except after c '

Fucking hell. Macron's suppository doth returneth.

There goes the arrondissement.

20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Haven't you heard, Punkape has been replaced by an understudy, armed with a few key words and phrases. Not really up to scratch though. I haven't been called an Oik for weeks. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if you got Heimlich and hymen mixed up? Some poor cunt's choking on a fish bone and you start messing about with their plipply salt gills!!

Never mind that Ratty. Imagine if you got mixed up between Heimlich and Heinrich, instead of removing a lump of lamb jalfrezi from someone's oesophagus, you could end up in Poland committing genocide.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind that Ratty. Imagine if you got mixed up between Heimlich and Heinrich, instead of removing a lump of lamb jalfrezi from someone's oesophagus, you could end up in Poland committing genocide.

all's well that ends well I suppose Authoritah

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 23/08/2017 at 7:11 PM, Witheredscrote said:

No it isn't. There almost as many English  words where it is the other way round.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

As in science. Which isn't used here.

I can't be arsed with the statistics but it was an English professor that told me the i before e thing was a load of twaddle as he put it.

Caffeine, seize, weird, reign, heifer and vein are examples that don't fit the mnemonic.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I can't be arsed with the statistics but it was an English professor that told me the i before e thing was a load of twaddle as he put it.

Caffeine, seize, weird, reign, heifer and vein are examples that don't fit the mnemonic.

Just like the 3 R's. Reading Writing and Arithmetic.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 26/08/2017 at 5:59 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Hitler was a very bad payer and always seriously in debt .. as he said to Heinrich Himmler .. "I need a final solution, I want you to get rid of these dues once and for all".

• 3 weeks later...

Earlier today Frau Rat said “we’re out of figs” and I retorted “I don’t give a monkeys”.

I don’t think either of us realised at the time just how clever I’d been. It was only later that the many layered, multifaceted nuance of the thing left us both agog.   Bastards on here enjoy my regular ejaculations for nothing.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Earlier today Frau Rat said “we’re out of figs” and I retorted “I don’t give a monkeys”.

I don’t think either of us realised at the time just how clever I’d been. It was only later that the many layered, multifaceted nuance of the thing left us both agog.   Bastards on here enjoy my regular ejaculations for nothing.

That would have been just as funny if it had been bananas rather than figs. Or would it? It's apples and oranges really.

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

I have always found the Latin name for a black rat funny. rattus rattus. Care to explain?

It's an example in biological classification called 'type species' where one species within a genus has all the classic attributes. Others species will have some of these but not a full set. They are therefore in the same Genus as Rattus rattus but a different species in their own right. Thus Rattus rattus is a rat's rat and Rattus norvegicus is an also ran. Gorilla gorilla is my fave. Frank is Turdus turdus

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if you got Kuala Lumpur mixed up with a Koala Lumper? You'd be off on your hols to shoot a load of annoying marsupials and before you knew it 7 million bastard Malaysians would  try to sell you flip flops. Larks 

Japes aplenty. But imagine what may transpire if you believed that a 'Sierra Leone' was a limited edition, classic Ford. You turn up to purchase it and instead of a well preserved 80s motor car, you find yourself presiding over a war torn region full of Africans trying to kill each other.