CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pub "regulars"

Bubba C

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Bubba C said:

I don't really know where to go with this. Are you sure this is the site for you?

You don't know where to go because you are fucked. Let me give you a suggestion, FUCK OFF.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Ha ha, you stupid welsh cunt. Harley Owners Group isn't a "biker gang" you fucking dopey sheep shagger. It's an owners club that offers regalia, discounted spares, servicing, access to trade deals etc. It's a con sponsored by the factory to get you to buy their overpriced shite and is about as far removed from a bikers gang as your pathetic existence is from normal human society. You will have to do better than that you fucking nob-head. LOL. You wanker. You twat.

You're trying to justify hanging around with a bunch of leather wearing, bearded, patch-sewing, middle aged men who like to ride a very loud bike in public and look like a berk so everyone gives them attention.

The only justification for your behaviour is that you, like them, are a complete cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, mothra said:

You two, go and fuckin play somewhere else! I've got some serious political shit to lay on members and I don't need you twats queering my pitch.

Who are you? The chairman of the fucking debating society? 

Guest Gong Farmer

UK pubs are soulless shithouses that smell like shithouses. I don't smoke but there's a case for abolishing the smoking ban in pubs just so that the punters aren't subjected to the stench of urine permeating the air when you walk in. I found one decent pub the last time I was in the UK that didn't stink of piss and didn't have to flog piss poor pub grub to survive. a proper pub with a bolshy landlord that would tell you to fuck off for asking for as much a poxy ploughman's. 

8 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

UK pubs are soulless shithouses that smell like shithouses. I don't smoke but there's a case for abolishing the smoking ban in pubs just so that the punters aren't subjected to the stench of urine permeating the air when you walk in. I found one decent pub the last time I was in the UK that didn't stink of piss and didn't have to flog piss poor pub grub to survive. a proper pub with a bolshy landlord that would tell you to fuck off for asking for as much a poxy ploughman's. 

Very true. I have been residing in Norfolk for 2 weeks and have yet to find a decent pub. I did find one in Norwich that was clean, it was a Premier Inn bar, but I was accosted by a drunken piss soaked vagrant shouting about local government. He was screaming in my face ' buy me a pint you French cunt '. He was very aggressive so I left.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

He was screaming in my face ' buy me a pint you French cunt '. He was very aggressive so I left.

Classic French abdication.

That gentleman was right to say what he said, and do what he did. 

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

A mate of mine was a pub manager who lived in a flat above the pub. He said that before the smoking ban the pub smelt of cigarettes when he came down in the morning, afterwards it smelt of stale beer and sweat. Having said that I wouldn't want to go back to the days when you went for a couple of pints and came home smelling like a kipper.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I don't know anybody that doesn't enjoy a pint or two from time to time, but it's the regular cunts that get on my tits.  Every time they stagger through the door, the same pathetic opera begins.  They drink themselves just short of alcohol poisoning induced coma, they grope the walls and any unfortunate bastard in arms reach trying to get to the lavatory, as they attempt to take aim at the four or five moving urinals, they piss down their trouser leg, and vomit whatever toxic, radioactive sludge they ingested earlier in the day , and has simmered and stewed in their stomach until the right consistency, all over the front of their now hunched over torso.  The first step they make on the return trip to the bar, they slip on the newly formed puddle of the days drink and take a wedge of wood from the door.  Somehow, that clears their head just enough to approach the first unlucky fucker outside the door, for a slurred and incomprehensible, "got a light, mate?"  As the drunken buffoon is politely shoved tot he floor and kicked a few times, he returns to his feet, how nobody fucking knows, but before achieving solid footing, his bowels decide to tell him he's a cunt, and evacuate in his trousers, finally sending the ruined cunt to the floor, where he immediate bonds to the carpet full of the same bodily functions he now sports, by an unknown number of prior fucking idiots.  As closing time nears, it takes a crane and vat of solvent to detach the bastard from said flooring, where the completely unconscious dullard is tossed into the alley where a pair of vagrants steal his fucking wallet, and violate his arse repeatedly until the next freight train is departing.  The next day, IF he regains consciousness, he trips, falls into a puddle of rainfall and stray dog piss, and calls that a proper bath before crawling through the entrance to his bedsit for the last drumstick from his KFC 12 piece bucket.  

The cycle begins again at that precise moment.  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't know anybody that doesn't enjoy a pint or two from time to time, but it's the regular cunts that get on my tits.  Every time they stagger through the door, the same pathetic opera begins.  They drink themselves just short of alcohol poisoning induced coma, they grope the walls and any unfortunate bastard in arms reach trying to get to the lavatory, as they attempt to take aim at the four or five moving urinals, they piss down their trouser leg, and vomit whatever toxic, radioactive sludge they ingested earlier in the day , and has simmered and stewed in their stomach until the right consistency, all over the front of their now hunched over torso.  The first step they make on the return trip to the bar, they slip on the newly formed puddle of the days drink and take a wedge of wood from the door.  Somehow, that clears their head just enough to approach the first unlucky fucker outside the door, for a slurred and incomprehensible, "got a light, mate?"  As the drunken buffoon is politely shoved tot he floor and kicked a few times, he returns to his feet, how nobody fucking knows, but before achieving solid footing, his bowels decide to tell him he's a cunt, and evacuate in his trousers, finally sending the ruined cunt to the floor, where he immediate bonds to the carpet full of the same bodily functions he now sports, by an unknown number of prior fucking idiots.  As closing time nears, it takes a crane and vat of solvent to detach the bastard from said flooring, where the completely unconscious dullard is tossed into the alley where a pair of vagrants steal his fucking wallet, and violate his arse repeatedly until the next freight train is departing.  The next day, IF he regains consciousness, he trips, falls into a puddle of rainfall and stray dog piss, and calls that a proper bath before crawling through the entrance to his bedsit for the last drumstick from his KFC 12 piece bucket.  

You've seen Frank in the pub as well.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Snatch said:

You've seen Frank in the pub as well.

I thought the last kicking he took was a bit off sides, but he shouldn't have grabbed that blokes arse asking for a quickie.  

Guest I know that Cunt
9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're trying to justify hanging around with a bunch of leather wearing, bearded, patch-sewing, middle aged men who like to ride a very loud bike in public and look like a berk so everyone gives them attention.

The only justification for your behaviour is that you, like them, are a complete cunt.

The only thing about wrong with your post dip-shit is that it's complete rubbish. I'm not a member of that owners group due to the very reasons you mention.

PS fuck off

Guest I know that Cunt
10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Well that's what the pub's for isn't it FFS. There's always some cunt trying to spoil your fun.

Guest Bill Stickers
32 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

The only thing about wrong with your post dip-shit is that it's complete rubbish. I'm not a member of that owners group due to the very reasons you mention.

PS fuck off

But like any other person, you must of known that is what bikers are like. You aren't a member because even those raging queens didn't accept you on account of your generally wet demeanour. Fuck off! 

Guest I know that Cunt
9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

But like any other person, you must of known that is what bikers are like. You aren't a member because even those raging queens didn't accept you on account of your generally wet demeanour. Fuck off! 

Yes if you say so, but your just jealous because I bought a £24,00 Harley just for fun, while you have walk everywhere with the soles hanging off your cheap shoes. You are a wanker and a twat.