CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Head Transplant

Witheredscrote

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Eddie said:

My head on an Somalians body. Self hate.

Everybody hates your old head. Sounds like an 'upgrade', as they say in your used car shop, you work in and dont own.

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Cocks. Cocks up arses.

Fucking hell Quincy,  you must have been hoovering packet after packet last night. The written equivalent of verbal diarrhoea across every thread. My only hope is your septum fell out and you bled to death, please if there is a God.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
30 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fucking hell Quincy,  you must have been hoovering packet after packet last night. The written equivalent of verbal diarrhoea across every thread. My only hope is your septum fell out and you bled to death, please if there is a God.

Hopefully he read one too many Phillip K Dick novels whilst on the nose bags, thought he was some kind of dystopian automaton and fried his thick fucking head in the microwave. God bless drug induced paranoia. 

23 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

So an Italian neurosurgeon claims that he will carry out the first human head transplant as early as next year. He has a voluntary recipient who will have the new head. Imagine waking up with a new head. I just hope the donor isn't a CC member. Would you change your name to Eddie?

Think this might explain MikeD's absence. 

39 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Think this might explain MikeD's absence. 

Are you suggesting that Frank has died due to a MikeD head transplant ? The timing fits well, Mike disappears, Frank starts acting strangely, his head starts to shrink to the size of a walnut, and he is no more. Was Mike swimming off Fife and decapitated by the propeller of Frank's boat. So many unanswered questions. 

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Are you suggesting that Frank has died due to a MikeD head transplant ? The timing fits well, Mike disappears, Frank starts acting strangely, his head starts to shrink to the size of a walnut, and he is no more. Was Mike swimming off Fife and decapitated by the propeller of Frank's boat. So many unanswered questions. 

Frank's boat is invisible so Mike will now b invisible too

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 21/09/2016 at 7:13 AM, Eddie said:

Maybe. We had a big birthday bask last weekend and many left dregs of supplies, which actually amounted to a fair bit. Was tweaking away all week.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Maybe. We had a big birthday bask last weekend and many left dregs of supplies, which actually amounted to a fair bit. Was tweaking away all week.

Your like a old drunk finishing the left over drinks. If you're being honest I think you need help.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
55 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Your like a old drunk finishing the left over drinks. If you're being honest I think you need help.

By dregs I mean about 30 bottles of wine varied whiskys, and about 5 not quite empty bags of chop. Nothing wrong with those pickings.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 23/09/2016 at 0:10 AM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

By dregs I mean about 30 bottles of wine varied whiskys, and about 5 not quite empty bags of chop. Nothing wrong with those pickings.

Scrabbling around scraping up the last micro-grammes of someone elses drugs... what a lovely picture you paint of your domestic bliss....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Scrabbling around scraping up the last micro-grammes of someone elses drugs... what a lovely picture you paint of your domestic bliss....

There was nearly a gram. Fuck all wrong with that.

On 20/09/2016 at 2:29 PM, witheredscrote said:

So an Italian neurosurgeon claims that he will carry out the first human head transplant as early as next year. He has a voluntary recipient who will have the new head. Imagine waking up with a new head. I just hope the donor isn't a CC member. Would you change your name to Eddie?

Technically speaking it's a body transplant, since the head is the person. 

Guest luke swarm
21 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Au contraire le Singe, we French thrive on it, we are despised by the rest of the world and fart at you all.

please don't bring the Singe family into your personal squabbles with Ape.......The Singe family run an excellent Indian restaurant in my locality and are purveyors of the finest chicken tikka naga this side of Wolverhampton