CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that whistle

Guest Extremecunt

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Real faggots from the "Black Country".......

Faggots.....

whats all that white stuff over them Pinky.....looks like a special sauce donated by one of your customers. Bon appetite.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

you say that as if it was a bad thing...seems to be the minimal qualification to post on here recently.

A shadow has fallen over the place. Spastics roam at will, imbeciles abound, and that lanky piece of wank-crust has returned.

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

whats all that white stuff over them Pinky.....looks like a special sauce donated by one of your customers. Bon appetite.

It's caul fat which is an external stomach protective membrane.

An ideal casing for faggots.

Do you and your civil partner eat faggots.......

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

So my partner / flatmate / fuck buddy's nephew comes round , a complete mong! Only whistles the theme tune to EastEnders. What do you cunts think of my first nom ?

How long did it take him to cum?

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It's caul fat which is an external stomach protective membrane.

An ideal casing for faggots.

you do seem quite the expert on protecting your internal organs from foreign object damage....but..would it not be easier just to give up your preference for Nigerian cock? 

37 minutes ago, Frank said:

What is this, pea-pot? Idiot. 

Frank you cunt.

Your unwelcome return has now dashed the amusing image that I've been harboring of you lying on a piss soaked hospital bed, while some under trained, barely literate NHS nurse from South Africa drags your decaying husk of a body around like an aids ravaged rag doll, that stupid fancy dress wig slipping from your dopey irradiated head, and with it, any semblance of hope of your final days being anything but excruciatingly painful. 

Guest Extremecunt
1 hour ago, Ape said:

It's becoming clear that Extremecunt is at a level of stupidity and idiocy far beyond anything seen on here before. It's fascinating.

I'm glad you find me fascinating! Get used to it cunt.

4 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Frank you cunt.

Your unwelcome return has now dashed the amusing image that I've been harboring of you lying on a piss soaked hospital bed, while some under trained, barely literate NHS nurse from South Africa drags your decaying husk of a body around like an aids ravaged rag doll, that stupid fancy dress wig slipping from your dopey irradiated head, and with it, any semblance of hope of your final days being anything but excruciatingly painful. 

Sure. In all seriousness, I should say that I am now wheelchair bound. 

38 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Great...all you need now is an event for the next flid Oympics in Japan...... How about...."Wheelchair killing yourself with a chainsaw ?"

I have one of those little skin tags Punkle. I reckon I could manage gobbing the matchstick (class 45) whilst being blown off by the Head Girl. It's only a demonstration sport at the moment. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Punkape said:

Real faggots from the "Black Country".......

Faggots.....

Looks like your toilet pan on Sunday morning. Cum veined bellend shaped dumpettes. Whose the faggot now?