CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts launch Gay Pride flag into space

Earl of Punkape

15 hours ago, Punkape said:

More bender nonsense...

The rainbow flag that symbolises gay pride has been sent into space for the first time via a high-altitude balloon.

Planting Peace, a US-based non-profit group that seeks to "spread peace in a hurting world", launched the flag near Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on 17 August.

The balloon captured video with a GoPro camera as it floated 21.1 miles (34.1km) above earth for three hours.

Organisers said they wanted to declare space gay friendly, "in a peaceful, beautiful way".

My concerns about this are that AIDS molecules may be attached to the flag and contaminate space.

Secondly if found by aliens they may opine that everyone on Earth takes it up the arse....

I hear that you've aligned your Wendy house on a special trajectory in the hope that a strong wind will blow you all the way to the ring-pieces of Saturn. Fairy fucking cunt.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's Nyan Cat, granddad, a cat with the body of a cherry pop tart. This masterful meme blazed across the Internet firmament in the prehistoric 2011-era.

Japanese, needless to add. Hello Kitty is a cunt.

I thought it was Shimon Peres with a sparkler up his arse

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I needed the confidence boost. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but Ding's become funny and now all of a sudden I'm old news. I'm happy for him, but I want him dead.

Well after 6000 odd posts he was bound to hit the right note one day...don't feel too bad about D, he will be multi-quoting and regurgitating other peoples posts before the weekend is out. Why not cheer yourself up and just do a bit of Pinkape baiting to build up your confidence...it works for me, when I am feeling a bit jaded.     

57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I needed the confidence boost. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but Ding's become funny and now all of a sudden I'm old news. I'm happy for him, but I want him dead.

Ding will be just like Icarus; spazzy name and gets his head kicked in at school

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 29/09/2016 at 4:49 PM, Punkape said:

More bender nonsense...

The rainbow flag that symbolises gay pride has been sent into space for the first time via a high-altitude balloon.

Planting Peace, a US-based non-profit group that seeks to "spread peace in a hurting world", launched the flag near Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on 17 August.

The balloon captured video with a GoPro camera as it floated 21.1 miles (34.1km) above earth for three hours.

Organisers said they wanted to declare space gay friendly, "in a peaceful, beautiful way".

My concerns about this are that AIDS molecules may be attached to the flag and contaminate space.

Secondly if found by aliens they may opine that everyone on Earth takes it up the arse....

Can you take a balloon to space?

Guest DingTheRioja
On 30/09/2016 at 8:34 AM, Decimus said:

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus and you're from Uranus.

No, that's where he goes on holiday, every day.

On 30/09/2016 at 5:15 PM, Decimus said:

You always did want me dead though, so that's not news.

I see you're on a bender of abuse to try and remedy the Likes Leaderboard situation...

On 30/09/2016 at 6:15 PM, mothra said:

Ding will be just like Icarus; spazzy name and gets his head kicked in at school

Spazzy?  Oh shit, I can't cope with such abuse... Fender.. pass the hammer...

49 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I see you're on a bender of abuse to try and remedy the Likes Leaderboard situation...

Ding, as a long time professional, I know exactly how to garner the maximum amount of likes through the least amount of effort. My outpouring of abuse is not part of a campaign to usurp your temporary ascendancy, but has been borne out of frustration at the decline of the corner in general. 

I'm not desperate yet, but you'll know when I am. I've got the super 8 film out of the archives and a stellar supporting cast of emojis and clip art motifs. 

Fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Ding, as a long time professional, I know exactly how to garner the maximum amount of likes through the least amount of effort. My outpouring of abuse is not part of a campaign to usurp your temporary ascendancy, but has been borne out of frustration at the decline of the corner in general. 

I'm not desperate yet, but you'll know when I am. I've got the super 8 film out of the archives and a stellar supporting cast of emojis and clip art motifs. 

Fuck off.

emojis?

You mean smileys, you fucking cunt.

I'm still looking into a Frankie at Ronnies mash up... so beware...

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

emojis?

You mean smileys, you fucking cunt.

I'm still looking into a Frankie at Ronnies mash up... so beware...

Ding what the hell? I log in and find you are now popular and franks best friend. Even Bubba and bill are giving you likes. Don't tell me you sold out for the popular vote?

Guest DingTheRioja
37 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ding what the hell? I log in and find you are now popular and franks best friend. Even Bubba and bill are giving you likes. Don't tell me you sold out for the popular vote?

Eddie, what can I say, 3 likes and I'm anybodys....when I hit the top of the board I'll be flying by heli straight into Celeb Big Brother as the shoe-in winner... guaranteed.

Punkers, fuck off, you don't count.

7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Eddie, what can I say, 3 likes and I'm anybodys....when I hit the top of the board I'll be flying by heli straight into Celeb Big Brother as the shoe-in winner... guaranteed.

Punkers, fuck off, you don't count.

I made you a star, and I could just as easily extinguish you. Show some humility. 

Idiot. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Frank said:

You're becoming all too familiar. I don't like it.

All six likes gifted to you on Friday have been withdrawn. 

Don't leave me Frank.  The wolves are at the door already...