CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rodrigo Duterte. Mega cunt?

Witheredscrote

Guest Uber Cunt
Just now, Punkape said:

Which one did you loiter around?

Can't say I've loitered around schools other than when I was at school. 

Sorry we don't share the same interests. Not judging though.

Guest Uber Cunt
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You obviously a gay German Knob-jockey. 

Fuck off Fritz........pig dog.

Your comment is an embarrassment, but ultimately inconsequential.

Like a drizzle of cum on my shoe.

Guest Uber Cunt
Just now, Punkape said:

Deposited there by whom and in what circumstances?

No doubt a normal occurrence for a turd impaler like you.

lol.

Why are you so interested in my shoes?

This thread would have been fucking awful anyway, what with it being repeat bollocks produced by that depraved, curmudgeonly cunt, Withers. But with star turns from resident spastics TC and Punkape, coupled with a car crash debut from the aptly named Uber Cunt, it has now descended into absolute, terminal and irretrievable fucking shite.

Fucking die, all three of you, you spectacularly thick fucking cunts. 

Withers, please also follow suit for encouraging this fucking bore fest to start with.

• Like 3

Guest Uber Cunt
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This thread would have been fucking awful anyway, what with it being repeat bollocks produced by that depraved, curmudgeonly cunt, Withers. But with star turns from resident spastics TC and Punkape, coupled with a car crash debut from the aptly named Uber Cunt, it has now descended into absolute, terminal and irretrievable fucking shite.

Fucking die, all three of you, you spectacularly thick fucking cunts. 

Withers, please also follow suit for encouraging this fucking bore fest to start with.

I thought Barry Norman was dead.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

WHEESHT.

There's a fine mist over the Blackmore Vale this morning, decs. I'm listening to Mrs K's breathing pattern as she lies next to me, fast asleep. The sun is breaking through and I'm looking at the side of her face. She looks old. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
28 minutes ago, Frank said:

There's a fine mist over the Blackmore Vale this morning, decs. I'm listening to Mrs K's breathing pattern as she lies next to me, fast asleep. The sun is breaking through and I'm looking at the side of her face. She looks old. 

If she looks old then you must look dead.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Uber Cunt said:

I've only joined a few hours ago and I'm Top Cunt on the Cardinal Scale already.

More like bottom cunt, striving so hard to achieve nothing at all.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

The President of the Philippines has likened himself to Hitler and been cautioned by the U.N. ( didn't certain world leaders caution Hitler in 1936 ).  I bet this cunt is now shitting himself. On the other hand he would probably get my vote, as he has said he would happily exterminate 3,000,000 drug users and peddlers that are ruining the country. I am sure that other members will join me in hoping that Quincy and Bill holiday there next year.

Where would you be without drugs, you moaning, boule chucking, wine for breakfast cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
37 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm listening to it from here. Massive wheezing fucking behemoth. I didn't get to bed til 4 last night - could you hold a pillow over her face, or a bouncy castle more like.