CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Take away delivery driver's

Eddie

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, ThunderCunt said:

Awful, truly awful !!

Yes he was. But he was a damn sight better than you and half the other dregs stinking up the place at the minute with your smelly chat. Thrown yourself off beachy head.

On Sunday, October 02, 2016 at 9:21 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Of course not, kwikfit, some of us live in a French roadside toilet, others in a series of garden burrows, others on imaginary boats. 

Quincy you fucking flat dwelling drug addict. You're a father and a husband, god knows how but it's time to grow up, stop with the drugs and buy a house with a garden. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Quincy you fucking flat dwelling drug addict. You're a father and a husband, god knows how but it's time to grow up, stop with the drugs and buy a house with a garden. 

I fear for the poor sap, ed. I've tried cajoling him into a new way of being, but nope, his beady little speed-wired eyes are focused only on gurt and frank. 

Personally, I hope he dies soon, gurty is destroying him on every nom, it's getting embarrassing for old QC. 

10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I fear for the poor sap, ed. I've tried cajoling him into a new way of being, but nope, his beady little speed-wired eyes are focused only on gurt and frank. 

Personally, I hope he dies soon, gurty is destroying him on every nom, it's getting embarrassing for old QC. 

It's frankly embarrassing, the young bucks with no responsibility can brag about drug taking, this thirty something has a family and his behaviour is reckless. I imagine he sleeps with hookers and has a car loan.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Frankly Eddie, there are no other properties in our vicinity bigger than ours unless one leaps to a 1.6m house, and I don't have that sort of shit. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

1.6m? Jesus that's tiny, my lounge  is 10m by 6m.

What? You live in a 2d plane? Who are you, fucking general Zod?

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What? You live in a 2d plane? Who are you, fucking general Zod?

It's nearly Friday quince, did you slip out and buy a bit?, I hope you enjoy it and it keeps you awake until it's time to put on your Asda suit and rubber sole shoes and get back to flogging flats in Govan.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It's frankly embarrassing, the young bucks with no responsibility can brag about drug taking, this thirty something has a family and his behaviour is reckless. I imagine he sleeps with hookers and has a car loan.

Why would anyone want to sleep with a hooker?