CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Postcode Lottery

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

It is a bit of a shite nom though 

Panzerknacker 

Err......don't comment on it then, or better still, come up with something better (try and get a mis-spelt alcoholic beverage in it though - it'll keep Dung amused.)

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

It is a bit of a shite nom though 

Panzerknacker 

Perhaps one day I'll nom at the same prolific high standards you regularly achieve. 

Guest luke swarm
16 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fear not Billy, because If 'Carlesberg' did noms. they would probably be the shittest noms. in the world.

(see what I did there?)

Nice one Drew....HA HA Carlsberg, har har, if ..shittiest noms...probably.ha ha

Good work but next time a laughter warning would be appropriate to avoid anybody cracking a rib from the excessive mirth generated by your outstanding wit and repartee.  

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Err......don't comment on it then, or better still, come up with something better (try and get a mis-spelt alcoholic beverage in it though - it'll keep Dung amused.)

Drew, please... Stay off my side.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck the Q7, it's fucking pointlessly huge. Undecided and still shopping, for what it's worth.

Do you think I should be a Harley? I hear they can open many doors. Unlike a Harvey, which just walks into them. 

It's walls that Harvey walks into.

I reckon a Dacia or a Ssangyong is more your thing. They're both cheap and classless

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

That may be true. Is Like Farm labour cheaper over there then? 

It's an absolute bargain. I've actually expanded into comment farming as well.

Panzernacker is actually an algorithm learning machine who writes mostly utter drivel based on what other users post. He's the one who tipped this into "orange hot nom" territory.

I've made sure he'll never pass the Turing test by hard coding him to be an illiterate fucking moron. I've been smoking too much soapbar and watching too much sci fi with Quincy so I got a bit paranoid he might become sentient. 

2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It's walls that Harvey walks into.

I reckon a Dacia or a Ssangyong is more your thing. They're both cheap and classless

Thanks for clearing that up, you thick cunt. What is it like to be even more despised than Ding?

I'll ask Admin to remove your posts, it'll help make CC look much better. 

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Drew, are you on your period?

Balls

He had them removed years ago when he qualified for his disabled assistance benefits. Not much use if ones legs are atrophied. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Thanks for clearing that up, you thick cunt. What is it like to be even more despised than Ding?

I'll ask Admin to remove your posts, it'll help make CC look much better. 

It's ok, I purchased the site last week. I'll clear it up tonight over a few scotches. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

It feels Lush.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's an absolute bargain. I've actually expanded into comment farming as well.

Panzernacker is actually an algorithm learning machine who writes mostly utter drivel based on what other users post. He's the one who tipped this into "orange hot nom" territory.

I've made sure he'll never pass the Turing test by hard coding him to be an illiterate fucking moron. I've been smoking too much soapbar and watching too much sci fi with Quincy so I got a bit paranoid he might become sentient. 

bollocks...there is no way PanzerKracker is capable of learning. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, ThunderCunt said:

Are you going to ban me Bill..?

I hate to break it to you TC, but you're also merely an artificial experiment, and a Kafka-esque fuck up of one at that.

Your mind is an illusion, the ghost in the machine.

I'm not going to ban you... I'm going to switch you off.

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I hate to break it to you TC, but you're also merely an artificial experiment, and a Kafka-esque fuck up of one at that.

Your mind is an illusion, the ghost in the machine.

I'm not going to ban you... I'm going to switch you off.

As long as i know where i stand.

Guest nobgobbler
22 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I must admit I'm not entirely sure what the postcode lottery is.

Judging by the adverts though, it's a game played exclusively by fat, ugly people from Essex and the North East. 

I also theorise they are the same people who believe things like; their mate has a system for roulette, pub fruit machines are games of skill, and horoscopes are accurate.

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if ThunderCunt was one of the rare winners of the post code lottery. How else would the unemployable cretin be able to afford an Internet connection? 

I bet he's one of those gurning fucking idiots photographed outside a drab and forgettable terraced new build in Romsford, holding an oversized cheque, dreaming of all you can eat Pizza Hut buffets and Carlesberg Exports (posh tinnies as he calls them).

Why are you having a go at my old pal fender? Think yourself lucky he's mellowed under his new monica. Time was he would have claw hammered your face off for less than that you shit dribbler.

Guest Snatch
18 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Why are you having a go at my old pal fender? Think yourself lucky he's mellowed under his new monica. Time was he would have claw hammered your face off for less than that you shit dribbler.

Gobbers,don't forget your talking to the sites top dog there.

The poor disillusioned idiot.

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I must correct you Gobby, I am not sure of TCs Wife's name but am pretty damn sure its not Monica...............In fact I don't think he is even married.

Have you ever considered changing your name to Moniker?

Guest nobgobbler
14 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I must correct you Gobby, I am not sure of TCs Wife's name but am pretty damn sure its not Monica...............In fact I don't think he is even married.

Have you ever considered changing your name to Moniker?

Oops. I stand corrected Luke. I was reading about Monica the blow up doll at the time. Apparently she went missing recently.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You appear to have foreshadowed the demise of your own subsequent post. How ironic.

bblgmkX.png

Is Stamford, er, non, err, white(ish)...?