CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rolf Buchholz

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Alfie Noakes

What a gawdy freakshow. Those bumps on his forehead look like boils waiting to burst. Surely that is a face only a mother and punkape (who must be really angry as a picture of his gimp/caddy has found its way onto CC) could love?

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I wonder what Hitler would have done with this cunt had he turned up for one of the Nuremberg rallies in the late 30's..... Belsen I imagine...

Don't be silly .. he would have been sent to be melted down for the war effort.

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I wonder what Hitler would have done with this cunt had he turned up for one of the Nuremberg rallies in the late 30's..... Belsen I imagine...

Nothing to what the members of your golf club would do to the cunt if he turned up. Metal fatigue of the mouth through blowing you all no doubt. Lol that you cunt.

10 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Germans are a funny lot. .was in Berlin for a while and always got the impression the cunts would do it all over again. .third time luck and all 

Panzerknacker 

The last one to try it looked like an unfunny twat (Charlie Chaplin) and the current one looks like another unfunny twat (Jimmy Krankie). Coincidence?

Guest DingTheRioja
34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The last one to try it looked like an unfunny twat (Charlie Chaplin) and the current one looks like another unfunny twat (Jimmy Krankie). Coincidence?

No, but this time the cunts have got a receipt for it.