CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lily Allen in Calais saying 'I apologise on behalf of my country'

Guest Lady Penelope

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

He's such a massive wanker I'll probably get pregnant off the sheets.

John bishop is interviewing Len this very second on ch109. Imagine the por saps that had to sell advertising breaks for this one.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

So ... what is lily doing these days?

Syrian men of fighting age in exchange for camping gas and tinned goat meat, in all likelihood. 

Guest Bill Stickers

What fucks me off is the number of celebs and politicians who publically say they would happily take an immigrant into their house, then never do it.

It would be a noble and great thing to do, and less of a burden if you own a fuck off mansion with seperate living quarters.

My old man, despite being an old conservative Brexit voting miserable cunt, does have compassion for asylum seekers. He did offer a room in his fairly modest house, and was told it was "too rural" to accommodate a migrant.

Most famous people who bang the drum loudest about helping actually do fuck all and live in the most far removed state from said migrants.

When normal people do try and help, our government beureaucracy and lack of problem solving ability breaks the whole process anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What fucks me off is the number of celebs and politicians who publically say they would happily take an immigrant into their house, then never do it.

It would be a noble and great thing to do, and less of a burden if you own a fuck off mansion with seperate living quarters.

My old man, despite being an old conservative Brexit voting miserable cunt, does have compassion for asylum seekers. He did offer a room in his fairly modest house, and was told it was "too rural" to accommodate a migrant.

Most famous people who bang the drum loudest about helping actually do fuck all and live in the most far removed state from said migrants.

When normal people do try and help, our government beureaucracy and lack of problem solving ability breaks the whole process anyway. 

you are very boring at times.

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Soppy cunt. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, witheredscrote said:

you are very boring at times.

Withers, nobody on here likes you.

If it wasn't for you continually playing the Cancer Card, nobody would even remember you.

Everyone just feels sorry for you.

14 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Withers, nobody on here likes you.

If it wasn't for you continually playing the Cancer Card, nobody would even remember you.

Everyone just feels sorry for you.

Oh no, nobody likes the scrotum on an anonymous web site, how will he cope? I'm sure you can give him some pointers Bill as I doubt anyone has liked you, ever...

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

"too rural" sounds like it might be a euphemism for "too close to a primary school".

10 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

If you ever gave them refuge they would wish they were dead.

Pigs might fly out of my fucking arse before any Johnny Foreigner cunt crosses the drawbridge at Castle Manky.

2 hours ago, Judas said:

Oh no, nobody likes the scrotum on an anonymous web site, how will he cope? I'm sure you can give him some pointers Bill as I doubt anyone has liked you, ever...

Judas, I'm delighted to see that finally someone has the balls to put that Bill in his place. Go on.. crush him.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Judas, I'm delighted to see that finally someone has the balls to put that Bill in his place. Go on.. crush him.

I'm looking to break his ego so he can see himself as others see him, unfortunately he is only a legend in his own, tiny mind, charity work really.

27 minutes ago, Judas said:

I'm looking to break his ego so he can see himself as others see him, unfortunately he is only a legend in his own, tiny mind, charity work really.

You're a bold man. Keep it in the back of your mind that he sometimes plays with two decks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DingTheRioja
16 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

And I thought all taxi drivers were cunts. Turns out they're not if they can tell this fucking pain in the arse whining bitch to fuck off. 

...and Yasmin Alibi Whatsit.