CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mainstream BBC Comedians.

Guest Donner and chips

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

At the moment we seem to have cunts who put very little effort into a nom and others who write a whole fucking thesis without pause which is equally tedious. 

Its either a famine or a feast here.   

But we ALWAYS have cunts who turn every nom into a big fuck of slanging match - tediousness cubed?

3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Well if that is true, by my reckoning we have about another 15 months before we stop laughing at Bubba.

Do you remember the good old days, Scrotes?  You and I in friendly conversation, Roops and Decs flirting, Frank and Proper discussing medicine, Bill welcoming the newbies, Luke and Pinky trying to out-class each other, Quince and Gurt fighting; and everyone hating ding.

I'll never leave you.

23 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Do you remember the good old days, Scrotes?  You and I in friendly conversation, Roops and Decs flirting, Frank and Proper discussing medicine, Bill welcoming the newbies, Luke and Pinky trying to out-class each other, Quince and Gurt fighting; and everyone hating ding.

I'll never leave you.

Good days indeed Bubba, but all good things come to an end. Sadly I will soon be leaving you and moving onto another ethereal plane, which I hope will be  free of anything Roop or Dinglike. Indeed a place where all true cunts can roam unfettered.

11 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Good days indeed Bubba, but all good things come to an end. Sadly I will soon be leaving you and moving onto another ethereal plane, which I hope will be  free of anything Roop or Dinglike. Indeed a place where all true cunts can roam unfettered.

I'll miss you, comrade.

Bon chance.

Guest Donner and chips
4 minutes ago, mothra said:

It makes napalming babies seem like a respectable pastime

I've managed about five minutes, it's like a raunchy pantomime acted out by inmates of the Maize cookhouse.

Guest Donner and chips
3 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

This thread is basically a rehash of my Sara Pascoe nom, you plagiarising cunt.

Piss off back to bail hostel Feely Dan, some bagheads fancy a nosh.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Donner and chips said:

Piss off back to bail hostel Feely Dan, some bagheads fancy a nosh.

That doesn't even make sense. Try again without the chav language.

Guest Donner and chips
Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

That doesn't even make sense. Try again without the chav language.

Chav language? Do you have some sort of sustained head injury?

I was simply advising you to return to the approved premises to fellate the heroin dependant offenders.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Donner and chips said:

I was simply advising you to return to the approved premises to fellate the heroin dependant offenders.

What do you mean by "the approved premises". Once again you are failing to make sense, you utter pole smoker. 

Guest Donner and chips
8 minutes ago, mothra said:

I don't know if they're Prods or 'Lics, but they need sectarianing by some cunt. Truly fucking dreadful.

Wait until the xmas special, social media feeds will be full of oiks choking back the tears laughing at this pile of shite and declaring it to all.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Donner and chips said:

Wait until the xmas special, social media feeds will be full of oiks choking back the tears laughing at this pile of shite and declaring it to all.

Spoken like a true greebo.

Lol.

Guest Donner and chips
2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

What do you mean by "the approved premises". Once again you are failing to make sense, you utter pole smoker. 

Approved premises are used to house offenders returning to the community. There you go, I've enlightened you, you've reached nirvana. Now fuck off, your putting my cloud on edge.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Approved premises are used to house offenders returning to the community. There you go, I've enlightened you, you've reached nirvana. Now fuck off, your putting my cloud on edge.

As I don't have a criminal record I wouldn't know anything about premises used to house offenders in the community. Tell me more about the criminal world, fine criminal!