CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Electric cars to get priority on roads

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

Fucking mental shite, definately a case of PC bollocks gone raving mad.

The Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) has told Birmingham, Leeds, Nottingham, Derby and Southampton to introduce clean air zones within four years to reduce pollutants, which are linked to the deaths of

40,000 people a year in the UK.

These five cities were chosen for their high levels of nitrogen dioxide, often caused by diesel fumes. Other local authorities in England will be able to create clean air zones voluntarily.

Within the zone, local councils can create new road layouts allowing electric vehicles (EVs) to bypass one-way systems or get priority at junctions. They could also be given preferential parking spaces and lower charges

http://i.imgur.com/HLKkyGb.jpg

HLKkyGb.jpg

Fuck the trucks off and back on to the trains. I only use ginnell's, alley's, Snicket's and such. Places a 35 tonner wouldn't get. Unlike the 1st SS Panzer Division which can get anywhere in France within 24 hours.

Guest DingTheRioja
39 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fuck the trucks off and back on to the trains. I only use ginnell's, alley's, Snicket's and such. Places a 35 tonner wouldn't get. Unlike the 1st SS Panzer Division which can get anywhere in France within 24 hours.

Cheeky cunt.

They need an hour or 2 to set up the BBQ for the bockies, 22 hours.