CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Björk

Ape™️

Guest I know that Cunt
23 minutes ago, Ape said:

Weird, freaky and utterly fucking shite Icelandic twat. Absolutely fucking dreadful in every way. 

Weird, freaky and utterly fucking shite nom. Absolutely fucking dreadful in every way. 

I used to have no reason to hate the Icelanders. Then Bjork turned up. So I thought about things a bit. So, cod war, football, exploding mountains. Peter's son is Petersen. His daughter is called Petersdottir. So fucking what. Hard words and fucking sushi. Cunts. Oh, and Bjork.

Guest luke swarm
44 minutes ago, Ape said:

Weird, freaky and utterly fucking shite Icelandic twat. Absolutely fucking dreadful in every way. 

I don't know Ape, he was a pretty good tennis player in his time.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Just saw her on a music channel playing songs from the 90's, and in an instant my dislike for the weird little cunt was rekindled.

I actually feel a bit sorry for Björk, whose partner for over a decade was an American artist named Matthew Barney. If you ever for a moment thought that Frank's videos were shit then I strongly advise you never to view any of Barney's "Cremaster" cycle - not unless you want to spend seven hours screaming "What the fuck?" over and over and over again before gouging out your own eyes with an ice-cream scoop.

PS I also strongly advise Luke not to do a Google Image search for "cremaster".

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I actually feel a bit sorry for Björk, whose partner for over a decade was an American artist named Matthew Barney. If you ever for a moment thought that Frank's videos were shit then I strongly advise you never to view any of Barney's "Cremaster" cycle - not unless you want to spend seven hours screaming "What the fuck?" over and over and over again before gouging out your own eyes with an ice-cream scoop.

I'd say, having had a quick look at this cunt, that they were made for each other. A pair of utter fucking freaks.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Nonsense, I will just have a quick peek eh 

Good Grief...does anyone have an ice cream scoop......this is just fucking bizarre but what the hell has it to do with scrotal sacs and spunktubes.  

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'd say, having had a quick look at this cunt, that they were made for each other. A pair of utter fucking freaks.

At least Lisa Riley isn't on Strictly this year. It was like watching one of King Kong's haemorrhoids slowly roll around the stage.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Mrs Baws likes Iceland (the country, not the shop full of fuckwits) and has dragged me there a few times over the years. Like so many other unique and wonderful places, it would be immeasurably better if it wasn't for the awful cunts who live there.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Mrs Baws likes Iceland (the country, not the shop full of fuckwits) and has dragged me there a few times over the years. Like so many other unique and wonderful places, it would be immeasurably better if it wasn't for the awful cunts who live there.

Spoken like a true autistic Jock. 

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Like so many other unique and wonderful places, it would be immeasurably better if it wasn't for the awful cunts who live there.

This is so true CB. I visited Auschwitz a few years ago and you couldn't sit down for all the fuckin sofas

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Ape said:

It's quite upsetting to have a nom criticised by two such brilliant cunts.

Not only a useless cunt but with a memory like a goldfish with dementia. As far as i know every fucking post from you is shit. Kill yourself

9 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Not only a useless cunt but with a memory like a goldfish with dementia. As far as i know every fucking post from you is shit. Kill yourself

Before I respond to this I want to be 100% sure you are referring to me directly in this comment. I ask as I know you have a bit of a drink problem and are easily confused. 

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Before I respond to this I want to be 100% sure you are referring to me directly in this comment. I ask as I know you have a bit of a drink problem and are easily confused. 

He fucking means it alright you wet bastard drip of a man. 

• Like 1