CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sunday roast

Guest Donner and chips

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Come now lads...you've reached your own understanding about each to their own.  Bubba has his own style, each to their own, right?  I say carry no grudges, and get on with cunting like you mean it.  

I'm in the French Alps, Wiz. Lyon for lunch and then west to Bordeaux. This Merak is stunning. 

What a great life. 

Guest Donner and chips
2 hours ago, Frank said:

I'm in the French Alps, Wiz. Lyon for lunch and then west to Bordeaux. This Merak is stunning. 

What a great life. 

Are you a spy Frank?

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Frank said:

What a great life. 

When Lucille transferred to the booking office at Waterloo she met an wealthy elderly gentleman from Lyon and married him .. he popped his clogs three years later and left her everything .. including a boat.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Frank said:

What a great life. 

I'm beside myself with joy for you, Frank....really, I am.  

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

When Lucille transferred to the booking office at Waterloo she met an wealthy elderly gentleman from Lyon and married him .. he popped his clogs three years later and left her everything .. including a boat.

Stop teasing us Pen....

... this cunt isn't dead.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 8:41 PM, Frank said:

I'm sorry gyppo. I've never liked you. 

Cunt. 

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 9:53 PM, Frank said:

Gyps I've just read through my last several posts, and to be frank, I'm fucking disgusted with myself. LukeFuckingSwarm went top of the pops and I've been desperately trying to indulge idiots bill and bubble for cheap likes. 

I am glad you came clean. This nom does not reflect your best work.

56 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I am glad you came clean. This nom does not reflect your best work.

It's a sad reflection on the corner when the return of a homeless, alcoholic jock with learning difficulties is a genuine lift for the place. Glad you're still alive.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

It's a sad reflection on the corner when the return of a homeless, alcoholic jock with learning difficulties is a genuine lift for the place. Glad you're still alive.

Oi, you fucking cunt, I was only away for a day.

Oh, wait, you meant Jacko?

• Like 2

Guest JackoTC
20 hours ago, Eddie said:

Thanks Ed. I'm still catching up, but I'm pretty sure you are still one of the best ones on here. Did you manage to hold down that job at McDonalds ? 

53 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Thanks Ed. I'm still catching up, but I'm pretty sure you are still one of the best ones on here. Did you manage to hold down that job at McDonalds ? 

Unfortunately not, those heady days are now a distant memory, Fatty died of heart failure after taking up camp under the milkshake machine with all taps on full, the magic died that day and I just fell out of love with the golden arches. I now work on a car parts trade counter in Crayford, still glamorous, but not quite in the same league. 

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Unfortunately not, those heady days are now a distant memory, Fatty died of heart failure after taking up camp under the milkshake machine with all taps on full, the magic died that day and I just fell out of love with the golden arches. I now work on a car parts trade counter in Crayford, still glamorous, but not quite in the same league. 

Rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated, you soppy cunt

Guest JackoTC
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Nice one Ed, I knew you were a grafter. Those grey marl jogging bottoms and jars of sardine and tomato paste don't pay for themselves do they ? One day you'll be the senior parts counter schmo, just you wait and see.

You have my continued support.

42 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Nice one Ed, I knew you were a grafter. Those grey marl jogging bottoms and jars of sardine and tomato paste don't pay for themselves do they ? One day you'll be the senior parts counter schmo, just you wait and see.

You have my continued support.

That means everything Jacko, if a piss soaked big issue salesman like you can solider on it gives us all hope. Stay warm.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Fender777 said:
17 hours ago, Frank said:

Flowers. 6 episodes on 4OD. 

Never heard of this one, who's in it, Bill & Ben ?

Will look in to it.

Gennifer.

Guest Donner and chips

Not long now, plate of animal carcass, some overcooked Irish roots and a load off green orange wank. Plaster it all in brown sludge and pretend to enjoy it. Mustard gas it aswell.

Guest JackoTC
22 hours ago, Eddie said:

That means everything Jacko, if a piss soaked big issue salesman like you can solider on it gives us all hope. Stay warm.

What's happened here Ed ? You used to treat me with some reverence. And despite your own lowly standing I still had respect for you. Don't let the twisted and bitter pondlife on here drag you down with them. Especially Snatch.

Where's that fuckbag Deco ? I may have to go and unlike those 500 likes I awarded him if he's not fucking careful. He would be distraught.