CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

till staff that check my notes

Neil

I fucking hate these cunts that take my score and flash it under their ultra violet machine to test its not a fake whilst doing fuck all with the persons in front or behind cos their a little old lady or what those cunts deem as a 'nice' person.Just pulled the cunt up on why she tested mine and not others and embarrassed the fuck out of her.Never judge a book by its cover you fucking slag,I only ever pass my fakes at the market.Cunts

Guest nobgobbler
26 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I fucking hate these cunts that take my score and flash it under their ultra violet machine to test its not a fake whilst doing fuck all with the persons in front or behind cos their a little old lady or what those cunts deem as a 'nice' person.Just pulled the cunt up on why she tested mine and not others and embarrassed the fuck out of her.Never judge a book by its cover you fucking slag,I only ever pass my fakes at the market.Cunts

At first I thought you were referring to a shopping note written by your Mum, "bag of flour, a dozen eggs, 5 park drive". I just pay my fake notes into my bank account. Banks NEVER check notes. 

Guest luke swarm
38 minutes ago, neil298 said:

With all the stuff on the internet these days, I fail to understand why you are still buying your "Asian Babes" magazine at your local spar shop.  

51 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Don't ever comment on any of my noms again, you absolute nothing. 

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

Well you're a fat,ugly, gay cunt with makeup on. What the fuck do you expect?

Cretin.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, neil298 said:

Fucking victim complex cunt.

Try not going out in a stained string vest wife beater with a can of stella in your back pocket. And actually pay for a fucking hair cut rather than letting your spawn do it in the kitchen with a set of clippers. 

Guest I know that Cunt
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Well you're a fat,ugly, gay cunt with makeup on. What the fuck do you expect?

Cretin.

Seconded. Spunky you beat me to it, what the fuck does it expect? I wouldn't let it in my shop if I was Mr Lidl.

Guest I know that Cunt
4 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

I find writing a little message on the note helps. SpunkGape for PM and the like.

Be careful what you wish for unless you want compulsory gay marriage and range rover only lanes in Cheshire.

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

How about a "like" as well then...

have some dignity you horrible little queen, begging for likes off the newbies like a common urchin, you should be ashamed, a cunt of your long standing. Disgusting behaviour. 

25 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fucking victim complex cunt.

Try not going out in a stained string vest wife beater with a can of stella in your back pocket. And actually pay for a fucking hair cut rather than letting your spawn do it in the kitchen with a set of clippers. 

Let's be fair Bill, I'm sure this has happened to you as most of your notes are rolled up in your pocket with crusted blood and crispy snot round one end. 

Guest Donner and chips
23 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

have some dignity you horrible little queen, begging for likes off the newbies like a common urchin, you should be ashamed, a cunt of your long standing. Disgusting behaviour. 

I meant post mortem you melt.

Guest nobgobbler
54 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Simply invest in an ultraviolet marker pen and jot down a selection of your favourite abusive phrases on your notes. Then watch the suspicious cunts try not to react when their own technology instructs them to "Piss up a rope, fuckstick!"

"show us your tits" or "I can smell your cunt" might be more Neil's style for the ladies.

Guest nobgobbler
5 minutes ago, mothra said:

Saying "nowt wrong with lard" out of context is another killer line and saves complex negotiations later in the evening

Indeed. Whatever Neil comes up will be suitable I'm sure. Like all of us Northerners Neil tells it like it is, and is rather charming.

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, mothra said:

this site's most popular word is spunk. We might be attracting the wrong sort of cunts who search for such 'fluids'

spunk and soft furniture such as sofas just don't mix Motty....I have no idea what I am writing about but I think you might understand in your parallel universe