CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

till staff that check my notes

Neil

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Simply invest in an ultraviolet marker pen and jot down a selection of your favourite abusive phrases on your notes. Then watch the suspicious cunts try not to react when their own technology instructs them to "Piss up a rope, fuckstick!"

This is fucking genius. I've just ordered one.

Fucking hell Bubba,you are one uptight cunt,just get some old bag to get your rocks off and you'll feel so much better.If your next nom is a corker I promise not to say a fucking word ,I have the feeling though that my response may start with a request for you to start the woodchipper judging by the drivel that has spewed from your spunk filled chops in the past

Good evening

9 hours ago, neil298 said:

Fucking hell Bubba,you are one uptight cunt,just get some old bag to get your rocks off and you'll feel so much better.If your next nom is a corker I promise not to say a fucking word ,I have the feeling though that my response may start with a request for you to start the woodchipper judging by the drivel that has spewed from your spunk filled chops in the past

Good evening

I don't think I could ever beat this one, neil, I'm not sure it's worth even attempting to. Congratulations.

Quick one though. It is standard practice to leave a space after the use of a comma, not before, but I'm sure you knew that, right?

Happy Monday.

Guest DingTheRioja
22 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

At first I thought you were referring to a shopping note written by your Mum, "bag of flour, a dozen eggs, 5 park drive". I just pay my fake notes into my bank account. Banks NEVER check notes. 

When I was a kid I sold some stuff and got paid in £50 notes, got scared shitless they were fakes and went to the bank to ask, the clerk said "don't know, I can't tell, here, I'll swap them for new ones for you"...

20 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Indeed. Whatever Neil comes up will be suitable I'm sure. Like all of us Northerners Neil tells it like it is, and is rather charming.

Your eyes are beautiful brown, how's about buying a round?

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

When I was a kid I sold some stuff and got paid in £50 notes, got scared shitless they were fakes and went to the bank to ask, the clerk said "don't know, I can't tell, here, I'll swap them for new ones for you"...

Your eyes are beautiful brown, how's about buying a round?

Yep, that's about right. My eyes are blue though, and it's your round. Mine's a large Cabalie

Guest nobgobbler
15 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

Anyone used the new fivers? I personally think they're better than the old uns, would prefer it if Clement Attlee was on it. 

Used em? I'm melting down asda carrier bags and making my own.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/16/2016 at 7:28 AM, nobgobbler said:

"show us your tits" or "I can smell your cunt" might be more Neil's style for the ladies.

"kill yourself," "drink bleach," "your rubbish in every way," "hang yourself." "set yourself on fire," there are many fine utterances to put to use for these cunts.  

On 17/10/2016 at 8:07 AM, Bubba C said:

I don't think I could ever beat this one, neil, I'm not sure it's worth even attempting to. Congratulations.

Quick one though. It is standard practice to leave a space after the use of a comma, not before, but I'm sure you knew that, right?

Happy Monday.

Bore off Blubba

Cunt tuesday

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

There was a funny foreign woman who lived down the avenue when I was little, my mum said that she was from Sofa but my daddy said that she was Bulgarian.

Drink bleach.

Guest Donner and chips
13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Drink bleach.

Keep practicing your yoga, hold the static positions and remember to always mobilise upon rising.

You should then be able to lie back, raise your arse up and spunk off I  your own mouth. Drink that you whinging prickfold.

19 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

"kill yourself," "drink bleach," "your rubbish in every way," "hang yourself." "set yourself on fire," there are many fine utterances to put to use for these cunts.  

Wiz, if I didn't happen to be drunk on the Stansted Express, I would fucking destroy you over this shit. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, Frank said:

Wiz, if I didn't happen to be drunk on the Stansted Express, I would fucking destroy you over this shit. 

Frank, why do you always display such hostility towards me?  I like you....a lot!  ahh fuck it, you're a drunken, feeble old cunt.  Fuck off!