CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Organic health food lovers

Guest Donner and chips

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Donna,as much as I hate to agree with Stickers I have to say he's right on summing you up here.

That sentence makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever so may I suggest you go back to junior school and start all over again. Until then,fuck off.

Fucking illiterate prick.

It's tourettes. He's in the post office, he gets to the counter and says "How much to send this parcel to Aberdeen? Pre menstrual twat honey!!!!".

Guest Donner and chips

'I could never eat one of those pre packed sandwiches, they are so full of salt and sugars. Today I will dine on this...'  Organic melon,  cut in half. Sprinkled with bulgur wheat and a lashing of apple cider vinegar.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

"Organic" is just another marketing hook. The upper and middle class consumers simply don't find such notions as "cheap" or "great savings" sufficiently appealing. Organic produce appeals to the frustrating environmentalism-as-lifestyle-choice mentality. In the real world you simply couldn't sustain the human population off strictly managed organic produce, and concepts such as 'organic dairy' or 'organic meat' tend to become fairly opaque when you start digging. Did the cows eat organic food? Did they never have vaccines? Bullshit! 

Organic annoys me mostly because it promotes a lazy anti-scientific mentality. Organic producers benefit from the myth that "chemicals" are always man-made, always carcinogenic and that our forefathers, endlessly toiling in a bid to survive the next winter, somehow had a 'purer' or somehow enviable existence because they didn't use pesticides or herbicides. 

I fucking love Monsanto. Hippies be damned. 

12 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bawsey the Comptroller and Auditor General maintaining the highest standards of order and historical record.

Fuck off.

If I might respond with one one of my all-time favourite film quotes, from an epic grumble flick set in long ago Camelot, "Verily, thou mayest sucketh my cock."

11 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

"Organic" is just another marketing hook. The upper and middle class consumers simply don't find such notions as "cheap" or "great savings" sufficiently appealing. Organic produce appeals to the frustrating environmentalism-as-lifestyle-choice mentality. In the real world you simply couldn't sustain the human population off strictly managed organic produce, and concepts such as 'organic dairy' or 'organic meat' tend to become fairly opaque when you start digging. Did the cows eat organic food? Did they never have vaccines? Bullshit! 

Organic annoys me mostly because it promotes a lazy anti-scientific mentality. Organic producers benefit from the myth that "chemicals" are always man-made, always carcinogenic and that our forefathers, endlessly toiling in a bid to survive the next winter, somehow had a 'purer' or somehow enviable existence because they didn't use pesticides or herbicides. 

I read somewhere that if we all went organic, current land couldn't be used for years because of the chemicals used in growing ordinary vegetables. So land would have to be found which would mean tearing up forests. I think it was Victor Lewis Smith. 

Guest nobgobbler
On 17/10/2016 at 11:14 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

There is no evidence whatsoever that organic food is healthier. 

I have to admit I do prefer the flavour of organic vegetables. But what does make me laugh is cunts who claim to be selling "corn fed chicken". All chickens eat corn. Or "no fat cornflakes", well no of course there's no fat - it's corn you daft cunts.

1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

I have to admit I do prefer the flavour of organic vegetables. But what does make me laugh is cunts who claim to be selling "corn fed chicken". All chickens eat corn. Or "no fat cornflakes", well no of course there's no fat - it's corn you daft cunts.

I'm a big fan of semen-free cheeseburgers, which is why I avoid McDonalds.

Guest nobgobbler
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm a big fan of semen-free cheeseburgers, which is why I avoid McDonalds.

I hope for your sake stickers feels the same way, otherwise he might take you up on your offer and sucketh thy cock.

14 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

In a tin, corned and bouncing off your thick skull hopefully.

Jesus wept, Donna, what's wrong? It seems that you're full of teen angst coupled with a retard's permanent state of confusion, and a large dose of being a complete fucking idiot. 

Never did I think I'd see the day a cunt would be so universally hated that Bill and Snatch would be united in their disgust.

Do yourself and us a massive favour; and fuck off.

Guest Donner and chips
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Jesus wept, Donna, what's wrong? It seems that you're full of teen angst coupled with a retard's permanent state of confusion, and a large dose of being a complete fucking idiot. 

Never did I think I'd see the day a cunt would be so universally hated that Bill and Snatch would be united in their disgust.

Do yourself and us a massive favour; and fuck off.

Blow it out your arse Bubbles.

I realise that the leaderboard is a contentious subject, but having a persons likes to post ratio is a fair gauge of whether they contribute content that others find amusing, or whether they just fire out vast quantities of utter fucking drivel.

17/258 = 6.6% = donner. Draw your own conclusions.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ape said:

I realise that the leaderboard is a contentious subject, but having a persons likes to post ratio is a fair gauge of whether they contribute content that others find amusing, or whether they just fire out vast quantities of utter fucking drivel.

Room for improvement. 

Guest luke swarm
23 minutes ago, Ape said:

I think this may be a teenager Apey....the content is puerile and watery, it comments are everywhere and generally uncoordinated. Hopefully it will enter into a suicide pact with someone its own age and expire. Already it is entering a stage where it is just background white noise.

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Organic in simplest terms to the consumers means no chemicals used to grow. They merely add a deep layer of shit to the field NFL charge you your left fucking bollock for the effort. Criminal fucking money grabbing cunts. 

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Ape said:

Donner is bringing this forum to its fucking knees.