CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Organic health food lovers

Guest Donner and chips

Guest Donner and chips

Take your chia seed, pine nut, manuka honey mixture, spread it all over your crotch and let a team of blood ants feast on your clackers.

Fucking health loving cunts. Too many refined sugars in this, still a fat cunt though.

I only eat grass fed beef and make sure the cow was racked off before being bludgeoned to death with a fair trade warclub.

Shove goji berrys right up your crosstraining arsehole, carb cut-off and beetroot juice before bed.

Bath my bollox in Epsom salts and eat raw garlic. Fuck off back to spin class with a handful of seeds, organic wankers.

10 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Take your chia seed, pine nut, manuka honey mixture, spread it all over your crotch and let a team of blood ants feast on your clackers.

Fucking health loving cunts. Too many refined sugars in this, still a fat cunt though.

I only eat grass fed beef and make sure the cow was racked off before being bludgeoned to death with a fair trade warclub.

Shove goji berrys right up your crosstraining arsehole, carb cut-off and beetroot juice before bed.

Bath my bollox in Epsom salts and eat raw garlic. Fuck off back to spin class with a handful of seeds, organic wankers.

You are Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and I demand my 20€

Michael Winner was a cunt

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Donner and chips said:

They say you are what you eat.

You must have eaten one giant, boring fucking cunt before you wrote this.

On the other hand

Be a corpulent cunt, shovelling cheese into every orifice, washed down by a gallon of Lucozade and some lard. Yearn for the days when masturbation was the only exercise you got, consigned now to the dustbin of history since you are no longer able to reach around your distended gut, even if you could find your foetid winkle amongst the folds and crevasses of your pubic area.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There is no evidence whatsoever that organic food is healthier. 

There is plenty of evidence saying that organic food is more expensive.

Saying that, I only ever eat free range pies and fair trade foreigners hearts.

Guest Donner and chips
17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

They say you are what you eat.

You must have eaten one giant, boring fucking cunt before you wrote this.

You must have eaten a massive, spunking cock. Followed by playing a rusty trombone and tempting out a roast dinner shit. Before nuzzling on the lot.

2 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

Donna, this could have been a brilliant nom, and I agree wholeheartedly with the subject matter, they are all utter, utter, kale-munching fucks who believe their organic logs don't stink. 

What bothers me is that you posted it. And you're retarded.

Any chance you could PM me your ideas in future, I'll tap out something literate, funny and interesting, and voila, you're a star. 

Guest Donner and chips
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Donna, this could have been a brilliant nom, and I agree wholeheartedly with the subject matter, they are all utter, utter, kale-munching fucks who believe their organic logs don't stink. 

What bothers me is that you posted it. And you're retarded.

Any chance you could PM me your ideas in future, I'll tap out something literate, funny and interesting, and voila, you're a star. 

The only PM you will get off me pre menstrual twat honey gleamed from an elderly crack whore, slung in your whinging cunt cake hole.

Guest Donner and chips

Take your fucking pine nuts, decaffeinated squirrel spunk and shove it up your gluten free bhuddist retreat. Sad bastard with a cumin seasoned bawbag, it's a fat burner you shout. Burn this you bastard, goat milk flame thrower with a coconut oil molotov for good measure. Wankers.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Donner and chips said:

The only PM you will get off me pre menstrual twat honey gleamed from an elderly crack whore, slung in your whinging cunt cake hole.

Fuck me. I've read this 6 times and still can't make heads nor tails of it.

It looks like a real sentence at first glance. If you say it quick enough it even sounds like a real sentence.

On closer inspection its the ramblings of a deeply disturbed mind. You stupid fucking cunt.

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It looks like a real sentence at first glance. If you say it quick enough it even sounds like a real sentence.

On closer inspection its the ramblings of a deeply disturbed mind. You stupid fucking cunt.

This clown's posts are on a par with those of the sheep.

At least that stupid cunt tried to inject some humour and life into them. 

Guest Bill Stickers
40 minutes ago, Frank said:

How are you getting on dude?

Is Donner and Chips the fastest ever remedial to be thrown into the bucket o' flids?

His downward spiral has been absolutely unbelievable. He's gone from a complete fucking nobody to the forum's most despised and intellectually challenged poster within a matter of days.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

On the other hand

Be a corpulent cunt, shovelling cheese into every orifice, washed down by a gallon of Lucozade and some lard. Yearn for the days when masturbation was the only exercise you got, consigned now to the dustbin of history since you are no longer able to reach around your distended gut, even if you could find your foetid winkle amongst the folds and crevasses of your pubic area.

Winkle, you sound like a certain judge.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Why would you expend so much valuable cunting energy on such a steaming pile of shit?  The only part that made any sense was the title. That would have been more than enough to convey the point. 

Now you will need several Jaffa cakes to restore that lost energy. I'll bring the fizzy beverage then slate the boring tedious cunt to death. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's "Bucket o' Spastics" or "Box of Flids" - an important distinction in Frank's mind, if nowhere else.

Bawsey the Comptroller and Auditor General maintaining the highest standards of order and historical record.

Fuck off.

4 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Donna,as much as I hate to agree with Stickers I have to say he's right on summing you up here.

That sentence makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever so may I suggest you go back to junior school and start all over again. Until then,fuck off.

Fucking illiterate prick.

Guest Donner and chips
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Donna,as much as I hate to agree with Stickers I have to say he's right on summing you up here.

That sentence makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever so may I suggest you go back to junior school and start all over again. Until then,fuck off.

Fucking illiterate prick.

Fuck off Snatch hound.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Is Donner and Chips the fastest ever remedial to be thrown into the bucket o' flids?

His downward spiral has been absolutely unbelievable. He's gone from a complete fucking nobody to the forum's most despised and intellectually challenged poster within a matter of days.

I struggle to comprehend the plain awfulness of the thick fucking regulars, let alone donner and chips.