CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Clog The Toilet And Don't sort it!

Guest Wizardsleeve

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Decimus and Quincy rotting in clink, Withers as good as dead,Gurt only surfacing above ground once a month and Baws developing increasing autism......the corner is in dire straights, We try our best but how long can this last.

Luke I've endured another day of absolutely nothing. Would you like to see the little model man I've made of you?

Guest luke swarm
43 minutes ago, Frank said:

Luke I've endured another day of absolutely nothing. Would you like to see the little model man I've made of you?

I'm flattered, its nice to have a hobby, I have been under severe attack from a tooth all day today, I take it you have been feverishly stabbing the effigy in the head with a sharp needle most of the day whilst muttering unholy incantations.  

Guest DingTheRioja
43 minutes ago, Frank said:

You creepy fucker...

Have you tried the cocktails over the river?  Not bad iirc...

4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm going to stab you exactly 523 times, Swarm, you cunt. (523 is my "very angry" number.)

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm going to stab you exactly 523 times, Swarm, you cunt. (523 is my "very angry" number.)

Retard.

Oh dear, hoist by your own retard.

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I'm flattered, its nice to have a hobby, I have been under severe attack from a tooth all day today, I take it you have been feverishly stabbing the effigy in the head with a sharp needle most of the day whilst muttering unholy incantations.  

Luke I've decided not to post the pic depicting you as the little wooden old man that you are. I went overboard during our little spat last night, and if anything, you came out on top. You live and learn. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 9:23 PM, Extremecunt said:

Right I know I'm going to get cunted for this post. Can't help it though, its my new toy. After reading your bike posts, thought I'd share my pride and joy he he. Your all welcome to tell Me what a cunt I am. Lol

IMG_20161025_211804.jpg

You're either a sad cunt who's tiled the garage floor or the photo was taken in the communal area of your social housing block of flats. Either way it makes you look a cunt without even starting on the bike.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You're either a sad cunt who's tiled the garage floor or the photo was taken in the communal area of your social housing block of flats. Either way it makes you look a cunt without even starting on the bike.

Nah, it was a rental bike when he was sent to Kavos for a fortnights respite for his poor long suffering family

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:23 PM, Extremecunt said:

Right I know I'm going to get cunted for this post. Can't help it though, its my new toy. After reading your bike posts, thought I'd share my pride and joy he he. Your all welcome to tell Me what a cunt I am. Lol

IMG_20161025_211804.jpg

silt

Guest Extremecunt
16 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

When you make £5000 - £10,000 per week. A council property is pretty high up on my toys to have list. The garage was already tiled when my mom bought it several years back. 

Guest luke swarm
27 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

When you make £5000 - £10,000 per week. A council property is pretty high up on my toys to have list. The garage was already tiled when my mom bought it several years back. 

5000 to 10,000 per week, wow, phew....that's quite a lot of customers EC 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 25/10/2016 at 9:23 PM, Extremecunt said:

IMG_20161025_211804.jpg

Does it turn into a decepticon? I can see massive teethmark and drool on the tyres. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Extremecunt said:

Fuck me! It's jazz!