CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fireworks

Neil

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Are you pro DEXIT Fank?

You certainly took a battering over the weekend Pen. I was hoping that decimus would refrain from expressing his and the entire board's true feelings when dismissing you outright. What a rotter.

As far as Dexit's concerned, and I mean this sincerely, I hope you get hit by a train this week. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

you don't buy it?

Well it's true.  He has been having a go at the dozy cunts bill and QC because all they are doing is trolling round like the pre-pubescent schoolboys they are, shouting bollocks abuse at everyone and contributing nothing.  I've said it for ages, you've even said it enough times, you've even said he had a Like Farm going on that he was attempting to bully newbies through PMs but the prick gets left to carry on.

I do geniunely like the way Fender is ripping the cunt a new one, bill is struggling badly and complaining of cliques, conspiracies and abuse.  He can't take even a small amount of the shit he deals out.  I have not once contacted Fender about any deal type bollocks, nor he me.  He's stated often enough he doesn't care for them.

If you can't see what the pricks are doing then you're blind.

I will continue to Like what I like, otherwise delete the whole fucking table shit.

*edit*  I did originally write this as a PM, but I'd rather say it in the open.

*double edit*  Look at all my PMs if you want.

The only way I'm going to look at all your PM's is for you to invite me into relevant conversations, it would be like Clinton handing over only selected e-mails.

I still don't buy your explanation. Even giving you the benefit of doubt, surely you must realise that stuffing your daily allocation of "likes" to one account within a short period of time is going to invite suspicion? At the very least your actions demonstrate a lack of common sense.

Ding, I am becoming weary with your antics. Elsewhere on the site I've been addressing your niche issues and was less than impressed when after spending some time meshing requested features into the software your response was to make some comment about "its done differently on other forums" rather than say "thank you". Keep your head down otherwise I'm going to blow it off.

FWIW, Rick and I took the decision 3 weeks ago to keep the "likes" but dispense with the Leaderboard. This may take some time as it looks like that only site licence holders can action this.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The only way I'm going to look at all your PM's is for you to invite me into relevant conversations, it would be like Clinton handing over only selected e-mails.

I still don't buy your explanation. Even giving you the benefit of doubt, surely you must realise that stuffing your daily allocation of "likes" to one account within a short period of time is going to invite suspicion? At the very least your actions demonstrate a lack of common sense.

Ding, I am becoming weary with your antics. Elsewhere on the site I've been addressing your niche issues and was less than impressed when after spending some time meshing requested features into the software your response was to make some comment about "its done differently on other forums" rather than say "thank you". Keep your head down otherwise I'm going to blow it off.

FWIW, Rick and I took the decision 3 weeks ago to keep the "likes" but dispense with the Leaderboard. This may take some time as it looks like that only site licence holders can action this.

Death to Ding! Death to Ding!

Guest Bill Stickers

Ding, you can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time.

But you can't fool all the people all of the time. 

You'd do well to heed my life lessons, you'll avoid making such a prat of yourself in future.

Bill

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Frank said:

'Keep your head down or I will blow it off'. 

Ding?

Its quite the threat. I'm keen to see what ding's got in the locker.

Especially after he mercilessly baited me for being an upstanding member of the forum and removing my avatar.

I want to see him raise his fat head above the parapet, only for his little tweed Yorkshire flat cap to be decimated into a pile of char. 

39 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Give the cunt 6 months. Decs and quince suffered far too long after buggering about one afternoon. Ding's been rubbing it in your face for days. And taking the piss saying the software is shit. Inexcusable in my eyes  

Maybe a month ban for every like he bestowed upon Bender? Learn him reeeeaaaal good, Roops. You've always been my favourite mod. 

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Give the cunt 6 months. Decs and quince suffered far too long after buggering about one afternoon. Ding's been rubbing it in your face for days. And taking the piss saying the software is shit. Inexcusable in my eyes  

Maybe a month ban for every like he bestowed upon Bender? Learn him reeeeaaaal good, Roops. You've always been my favourite mod. 

I'm sure Ding's mature enough to take a leaf out of decs book... take it on the chin, squeak and slide around the site and become half as funny overnight. 

Guest Bill Stickers

How quickly the tide turns on here.

It was only yesterday the saps were declaring my downfall, gleefully frothing at the mouth as Decimus appeared to put the boot into me at my lowest point. 

They've been taken for a ride and spat out the other side cold, naked and afraid.

Snatch nowhere to be seen, Ding on parole, and Fender the laughing stock of the site.

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm sure Ding's mature enough to take a leaf out of decs book... take it on the chin, squeak and slide around the site and become half as funny overnight. 

I feel Ding is incapable of learning. He's a like a fly, habitually banging his thick bonce against a closed window in an attempt to be free. 

A spell cleaning the cooler's disabled toilet, coupled with a long stint in special school, should have him up to the level of Extremecunt by Easter. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

I feel Ding is incapable of learning. He's a like a fly, habitually banging his thick bonce against a closed window in an attempt to be free. 

A spell cleaning the cooler's disabled toilet, coupled with a long stint in special school, should have him up to the level of Extremecunt by Easter. 

His revolution is over. All those involved will meet the same grisly end, swiftly and disproportionally. 

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

I surprised myself with my restraint. I'm done with Decimus, he's gone commercial. I'm considering jacking it all in and reinventing myself, Withers style.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I surprised myself with my restraint. I'm done with Decimus, he's gone commercial. I'm considering jacking it all in and reinventing myself, Withers style.

Don't do it.  You'll only regret it, like Frank and Ming...

1 hour ago, Frank said:

'Keep your head down otherwise I'm going to blow it off'. 

Ding?

Shhh... I'm thinking...

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Especially after he mercilessly baited me for being an upstanding member of the forum and removing my avatar.

If I had that power, it wouldn't be just your avatar I'd remove.  Maybe you shouldn't troll on the Site Bugs section when you don't understand what people are talking about?

16 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

How quickly the tide turns on here.

It was only yesterday the saps were declaring my downfall, gleefully frothing at the mouth as Decimus appeared to put the boot into me at my lowest point. 

They've been taken for a ride and spat out the other side cold, naked and afraid.

Snatch nowhere to be seen, Ding on parole, and Fender the laughing stock of the site.

Yeah, well, you are still on a short leash connected to an explosive collar around your neck. Pray I don't sneeze when my hand is on the mouse..

--oOo--

Politely, can the usual suspects now pipe down, move on and use the site for what it was intended for please? That'll be grand.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Has your avatar function thing been disabled, or are you still trying to make some kind of point? 

Move on.

It's remarkably difficult to find an avatar that falls within the draconian technical requirements, and that's before making any considerations as to whether the content is allowed. 

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, well, you are still on a short leash connected to an explosive collar around your neck. Pray I don't sneeze when my hand is on the mouse..

--oOo--

Politely, can the usual suspects now pipe down, move on and use the site for what it was intended for please? That'll be grand.

I like to think that I have taken heed of your warnings and cleaned my act up the past couple of weeks. I have to admit that at first it hurt to see that I was no longer mentioned in the same breath as Bill and friends when they were being righteously condemned by the baying mob, but I'm getting quite fond of my new loveable nature.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I like to think that I have taken heed of your warnings and cleaned my act up the past couple of weeks. I have to admit that at first it hurt to see that I was no longer mentioned in the same breath as Bill and friends when they were being righteously condemned by the baying mob, but I'm getting quite fond of my new loveable nature.

Soppy fucking cunt. 

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I fucking love you, Roops.

Ding! Eat that shit up good. Mmmm-mmmmm. I want to see those brown, sweetcorn studded teeth munching. Next time I give you excellent advice, you would do well to listen. I've nothing more to add. I'm bigger than that. You're done for.

Case closed.