CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English Heritage

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Do you think old gobbie might be at home in her novelty slippers, looking at her fat fucking scaly fish of a husband, wondering if a chance encounter with Frank from cunts corner might just be the life-changer she's been looking for? I'd take a chance on me.

I think so. He's passed out, spesh dribbling on the lino, her; glancing wistfully out the pane. What's he doing now. Is he on the beach. Is he clean? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Come on you bunch of cunts. English Heritage? It's got to be infinitely better than Scottish or Welsh Heritage.

Apologies to any Welsh or Scots that post on here but face facts, you really are a bunch of independent, tartan wearing, sheep shagging inbreds.

Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Come on you bunch of cunts. English Heritage? It's got to be infinitely better than Scottish or Welsh Heritage.

Apologies to any Welsh or Scots that post on here but face facts, you really are a bunch of independent, tartan wearing, sheep shagging inbreds.

Only they cant be trusted with real independence so they have to stay walled off in their pretend little kingdoms and let the REAL country do the work.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Apologise to the northern Irish this instant or you're done here.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Only they cant be trusted with real independence so they have to stay walled off in their pretend little kingdoms and let the REAL country do the work.

Scotland is a great place. A place difficult to not get behind, even if ones a Belfast cunt adopted here. A great place. Don't knock till you've tried. Do you know Carl "roker park" Harvey?

15 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Scotland is a great place. A place difficult to not get behind, even if ones a Belfast cunt adopted here. A great place. Don't knock till you've tried. Do you know Carl "roker park" Harvey?

I love Edinburgh, it's a fantastic city and I'd genuinely move there tomorrow.

The rest of the country is an absolute fucking shit hole and can go fuck itself.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

The rest of the country is an absolute fucking shit hole and can go fuck itself.

It is, but the rest of it is great too. You just need to realise that the whole of the central belt to Stirling , and a large portion of the east coast through Dundee, is fucking shite. Ayrshire etc is fucking terrible too. West coast and Perthshire is great .

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It is, but the rest of it is great too. You just need to realise that the whole of the central belt to Stirling , and a large portion of the east coast through Dundee, is fucking shite. Ayrshire etc is fucking terrible too. West coast and Perthshire is great .

Never mind all that shit. What about Ding?

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Would you rent or buy?

I certainly wouldn't rent. A friend of mine had an absolutely fucking awful experience with an estate agent up there. I know estate agents aren't renowned for their competency, but the fucking clowns who ran this were absolutely outrageous. He played me a voicemail he'd received, you could actually hear one of them slagging him off in the background. Utter fucking cunts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I certainly wouldn't rent. A friend of mine had an absolutely fucking awful experience with an estate agent up there. I know estate agents aren't renowned for their competency, but the fucking clowns who ran this were absolutely outrageous. He played me a voicemail he'd received, you could actually hear one of them slagging him off in the background. Utter fucking cunts.

It was probably me.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not easy to buy. Central stuff is going same day at the mo, cunts hounding after everything. 

Just now, Decimus said:

From my experience it's mostly tartan shops and beggars with a few old buildings. I will admit beautiful landscape though. Never seen anything like the Arthur's Seat.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

From my experience it's mostly tartan shops and beggars with a few old buildings. I will admit beautiful landscape though. Never seen anything like the Arthur's Seat.

There were beggars everywhere, but I have to say that they were the friendliest leeches I've ever encountered.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

That's the royal mile for you. Jiving with tat shops playing braveheart soundtrack on a fucking loop 18 hours a day. No cunt from here goes near it. It seems like that's where it's at for visitors, but it isn't.