CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Towns

Decimus

There is a ring of desolation surrounding the outer boroughs of London, made up of the "New Towns" constructed after the second world war. 

Designed to house the filthy dregs of the largely criminal stock of the East End, the founding fathers of these shit holes have passed down to the current generation all of their worst traits. A godawful fucking accent that makes a mockery of the English language, a predilection for supporting West Ham, and a rose tinted fondness for the awful slop that their ancestors used to shove down their toothless fucking gobs in Whitechapel.

The architecture is grim, grey and prefabricated, and the house prices are extortionate, purely because you can be in London within 30 minutes, courtesy of a journey suffocating in the claustrophobic environment of a one carriage wonder train, surrounded by masses of mockney cunts.

Absolute fucking shit holes.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There is a ring of desolation surrounding the outer boroughs of London, made up of the "New Towns" constructed after the second world war. 

Designed to house the filthy dregs of the largely criminal stock of the East End, the founding fathers of these shit holes have passed down to the current generation all of their worst traits. A godawful fucking accent that makes a mockery of the English language, a predilection for supporting West Ham, and a rose tinted fondness for the awful slop that their ancestors used to shove down their toothless fucking gobs in Whitechapel.

The architecture is grim, grey and prefabricated, and the house prices are extortionate, purely because you can be in London within 30 minutes, courtesy of a journey suffocating in the claustrophobic environment of a one carriage wonder train, surrounded by masses of mockney cunts.

Enjoyed Essex then?

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Build an airport runway over the cunt new town and turn the rest into long term car parks......only one thing worse than London overspill new towns and that's that fucking cesspit itself. I hate London.   

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Wellwyn Garden City. Fuck me. Garden city. What do you grow there? Wankers, that's what.

Doesn't Decs live in Norfolk. I thought that was more Duelling Banjos than Chaz and Dave. More eating sisters placenta than eating jellied eels. Less home of the Queen than home of a bunch of raving queens. Norfolk. Twinned with Aleppo (despite the complaints from the Aleppo residents)

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Enjoyed Essex then?

I could never like a place where saying "Do me a favour" is both a rhetorical question and a catchphrase uttered with alarming frequency. It's less than 100 miles from me, but I felt more out of place than I ever have in the barren northern wastelands.

Je Suis Mancunian.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
30 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Wellwyn Garden City. Fuck me. Garden city. What do you grow there? Wankers, that's what.

and don't they get a bumper crop year in year out........its the shit they feed them you see.

28 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

You should go to Harlow, I'm sure you'd love it.

I had the pleasure of working there for 3 years. Packed to the rafters with low IQ, self entitled, inbred pains in the bollocks. With the exception of Old Harlow, I would carpet bomb the fucking place.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I had the pleasure of working there for 3 years. Packed to the rafters with low IQ, self entitled, inbred pains in the bollocks. With the exception of Old Harlow, I would carpet bomb the fucking place.

It's entirely constructed of fucking roundabouts and unwalkable, soulless shite. "70mph spaces". Like cunting America.

35 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I had the pleasure of working there for 3 years. Packed to the rafters with low IQ, self entitled, inbred pains in the bollocks.

I'm sure it got better once you left.

Try Skelmersdale, or Skem as the locals call it. All the charm of a new town plus all of the charm of a scouse criminal extended family living there. The burglars won't go out at night in case they get burgled. The rapists go to Oswaldtwistle as at least the women there have nearly the right number of chromosomes.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

Try Skelmersdale, or Skem as the locals call it. All the charm of a new town plus all of the charm of a scouse criminal extended family living there. The burglars won't go out at night in case they get burgled. The rapists go to Oswaldtwistle as at least the women there have nearly the right number of chromosomes.

It sounds like the sort of disease that shouldn't be mentioned in polite company. "I'm sorry, Mr Jones, but you have tertiary skem. If anyone asks, just tell them it's AIDS."

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It sounds like the sort of disease that shouldn't be mentioned in polite company. "I'm sorry, Mr Jones, but you have tertiary skem. If anyone asks, just tell them it's AIDS."

When the police picked me up on the M62 near Skem, I managed to strip naked and claimed I'd just had a threesome with Elton John, Alan Carr, Holly Johnson and Michael Barrymore as it was less embarrassing than admitting my brother lived there.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

When the police picked me up on the M62 near Skem, I managed to strip naked and claimed I'd just had a threesome with Elton John, Alan Carr, Holly Johnson and Michael Barrymore as it was less embarrassing than admitting my brother lived there.

All that anal sex on amyl nitrate has fucked your counting good and proper. How many fingers am I sticking up?

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

All that anal sex on amyl nitrate has fucked your counting good and proper. How many fingers am I sticking up?

The best thing about a threesome involving 5 is that 2 can fuck off out of the place. Spunkape told me that. 

Besides, I was lying. Again. For a change. Wild horses wouldn't get me to Skem. You fall off the edge of the world when you go past Ashton in Makerfield

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I'm sure there's a "skelmersley" on the west coast (Scot.) In wheich case what is a "skelmer"? It's a shame we don't have an autistic, pedantic west coaster to look into it. Sigh.

34 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Perhaps we can play a little game of "would you rather (spend the rest of your life in this shit hole)".

I'll start. Stevenage or Milton Keynes? 

Milton Keynes, although it's rather like asking would you rather spend an evening in the British Legion with Manky or fuck Dianne Abbott.

Basildon or Hemel Hempstead?

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Decimus said:

Milton Keynes, although it's rather like asking would you rather spend an evening in the British Legion with Manky or fuck Dianne Abbott.

Basildon or Hemel Hempstead?

Basildon I think, as Hemel at least has some redeeming countryside around it.

Telford or Peterborough? 

6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Basildon I think, as Hemel at least has some redeeming countryside around it.

Telford or Peterborough? 

Agreed. 

Telford. Judging from previous posts, JackoTC appears to haunt Peterborough, shuffling through the clothes rails of TKMaxx and hanging around Bargain Booze shops pretending to drink alcohol.

Crawley or Redditch?

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. 

Telford. Judging from previous posts, JackoTC appears to haunt Peterborough, shuffling through the clothes rails of TKMaxx and hanging around Bargain Booze shops pretending to drink alcohol.

Crawley or Redditch?

Redditch. Imagine being forced to spent the rest of your life in Crawley, whilst being just 15 minutes from an airport to almost anywhere in the world.