CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Remoaners

Jiggerycock

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Do you think they will EVER stop whingeing like little bitches and just accept the Referendum result?

no, they blame brexit for everything including their cat have cat aids.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Here in Scotland the P45 crowd are still whining about the outcome of the last 'Indyref'. Of course they could have spent that time improving their hygiene, time-keeping and cognitive skills and, perhaps, found a job. Only the unemployed voted for Scottish Independence last time. Cunts.

I know some bitch that was all about the 'Yes' vote last time round. She married some spud-faced Cyber Nat, and now has a boxy wee haircut like Nicola Sturgeon herself. I wonder if her husband remembers to call her by her correct name, or occasionally calls her Nikki? All she seems to do now is post photographs of full or half-full wine glasses on social media. Barely beyond her mid-twenties and already a middle-aged woman in mannerisms, dress sense and outlook. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Here in Scotland the P45 crowd are still whining about the outcome of the last 'Indyref'. Of course they could have spent that time improving their hygiene, time-keeping and cognitive skills and, perhaps, found a job. Only the unemployed voted for Scottish Independence last time. Cunts.

I know some bitch that was all about the 'Yes' vote last time round. She married some spud-faced Cyber Nat, and now has a boxy wee haircut like Nicola Sturgeon herself. I wonder if her husband remembers to call her by her correct name, or occasionally calls her Nikki? All she seems to do now is post photographs of full or half-full wine glasses on social media. Barely beyond her mid-twenties and already a middle-aged woman in mannerisms, dress sense and outlook. 

How many hatchlings?  

5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Do you think they will EVER stop whingeing like little bitches and just accept the Referendum result?

No. I think they will always be there. Even when the UK plc's flag is taken down and it appears we are out, they will campaign to get back in. If referenda were cheap to organise, I'm sure the cunts would have foisted another upon us by now.

18 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think you should round the cunts up and send them off to 'exist' in North Korea if they have such a averse reaction to fair and square democracy.  

It seems ok there Gongers. Ever time you see footage on the TV they are all smiling and laughing and are always pleased to see their Leader. They don't have riots in the street either as they seem to be content.

Guest Gong Farmer
4 hours ago, Snatch said:

It seems ok there Gongers. Ever time you see footage on the TV they are all smiling and laughing and are always pleased to see their Leader. They don't have riots in the street either as they seem to be content.

Don't make it sound too attractive as I might decide to move there myself.

So, the High Court has ruled that the government must put the triggering of article 50 to a vote in parliament.

I wanted us to stay in, but I think its appalling that the democratic will of the country is being ignored. Democracy isn't perfect and you don't get what you want all the time, but it allows the country to have its say. We don't live in a fucking dictatorship, and it's dangerous that people are trying to circumvent the democratic process because they haven't got their own way. A sinister precedent which basically means that your vote counts for fuck all. Fuck all as long as there are groups of petulant fucking babies out there with enough money and time to lodge a massive legal case.

Fuck this.

• Like 3

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So, the High Court has ruled that the government must put the triggering of article 50 to a vote in parliament.

I wanted us to stay in, but I think its appalling that the democratic will of the country is being ignored. Democracy isn't perfect and you don't get what you want all the time, but it allows the country to have its say. We don't live in a fucking dictatorship, and it's dangerous that people are trying to circumvent the democratic process because they haven't got their own way. A sinister precedent which basically means that your vote counts for fuck all. Fuck all as long as there are groups of petulant fucking babies out there with enough money and time to lodge a massive legal case.

Fuck this.

So if those cunting MPs vote against Article 50, we should have the right to have named which wankers did so, and then call by-elections in every one of those constituencies and see how long the cunts last.

The country voted, like it or not, to leave, and this was despite massive prejudice in the press, the TV and by the government against leaving.  If there wasn't as much prejudice, it would probably have been a fucking landslide against the wankers who simply shouted "out = racist" as their justification.

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck this.

The cunts who moan about it are the cunts who are rich enough not to be effected by it, the talentless Damon Allbran being one. 

45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

orSo, the High Court has ruled that the government must put the triggering of article 50 to a vote in parliament.

Fuck this.

As someone who voted to leave, I fear the worst, if leaving or remaining in the EU is going to be settled in the courts. As we know, there is one type of justice for those who have money and a different type for wankers like me who don't.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck this.

Fuck this indeed.

Tell 17 million people to believe in the democratic process - and then go 'Okay. Fuck you' when you get a result they don't like and there is a chance you may get some sort of a backlash.

Not that I'll be manning the barricades. I'm too fucking long in the tooth. My faith in the future is increasingly centred on my friends, family, charity and music.

Keep all those four going hard and strong and everything else can do one.

Guest Bill Stickers

It is rather amusing that the political elites of this country are so fucking stupid.

People voted out of the EU because they perceived it, rightly or wrongly, as being undemocratic.

What is the worst thing you could do to alienate these voters even further from the political process?

That's right. Blatantly ignore their will. 

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

It is rather amusing that the political elites of this country are so fucking stupid.

People voted out of the EU because they perceived it, rightly or wrongly, as being undemocratic.

What is the worst thing you could do to alienate these voters even further from the political process?

That's right. Blatantly ignore their will. 

The clever cunts pushing this crap to disregard the Brexit vote have achieved something I considered impossible.

They have made me despise them even more than I did.

29 minutes ago, The Beast said:

As someone who voted to leave, I fear the worst, if leaving or remaining in the EU is going to be settled in the courts. As we know, there is one type of justice for those who have money and a different type for wankers like me who don't.

This Gina Miller woman certainly has the sort of financial clout that enables her to derail a decision made by the majority of people who voted in the election. She is a patronising, arrogant cunt who has thrown her toys out of the pram, and insulted millions of people by stating that she feels "sorry" for people who voted to leave as they "didn't realise what they were voting for". Apparently, anyone without a few hundred million in the bank is incapable of making an informed decision and should not be trusted with a vote. Fucking bitch.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

This Gina Miller woman certainly has the sort of financial clout that enables her to derail a decision made by the majority of people who voted in the election. She is a patronising, arrogant cunt who has thrown her toys out of the pram, and insulted millions of people by stating that she feels "sorry" for people who voted to leave as they "didn't realise what they were voting for". Apparently, anyone without a few hundred million in the bank is incapable of making an informed decision and should not be trusted with a vote. Fucking bitch.

I take your point. I think most people knew both campaigns were a pack of lies, and many did their own research to come to a decision if they hadn't made their minds up already.

Maybe today's judgement is a preamble to another referendum. I think if it appears that people are being shit on too overtly, a court decision of some machination or other will decide a re-run. The longer this goes on, the less likely UK plc is going to leave the EU.

35 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I take your point. I think most people knew both campaigns were a pack of lies, and many did their own research to come to a decision if they hadn't made their minds up already.

Maybe today's judgement is a preamble to another referendum. I think if it appears that people are being shit on too overtly, a court decision of some machination or other will decide a re-run. The longer this goes on, the less likely UK plc is going to leave the EU.

It'll invoke just the sort of poisonous racist response the Luvvies have been up in arms about......by which I mean proper Pogroms, not just 'pretend' hate crimes of not wiping your feet before you go into a Polski-sklep.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

South American born ex-model "investment manager"

That says every-fucking-thing we need to know about her... bleach, stripper, hammer, rusty tin cans, anything else you can think of or wish for.

She says she "felt physically sick" ..?  She fucking well will be when she gets the full backlash of abuse hurled at her in the media.

9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

South American born ex-model "investment manager"

That says every-fucking-thing we need to know about her... bleach, stripper, hammer, rusty tin cans, anything else you can think of or wish for.

She says she "felt physically sick" ..?  She fucking well will be when she gets the full backlash of abuse hurled at her in the media.

This whole debacle has really opened up my eyes. The left preaches acceptance and tolerance of other views, cultures, religions and customs. But actually, when it comes down to it, no matter what their intentions, the left can be as rigid and intolerant of dissenting views as the worst type of fascist. You only have to read some of the comments that this woman has made labelling Brexiters as being too stupid and/or racist to make an informed judgement. This whole saga has certainly changed some of my own views. I've always considered myself to be on the left of the political spectrum and have been proud of that. But actually, I've been just as guilty of dismissing views contrary to mine whilst also professing to claim the moral high ground. Fuck me, what a mess.

• Like 1

This whole debacle has really opened up my eyes. The left preaches acceptance and tolerance of other views, cultures, religions and customs. But actually, when it comes down to it, no matter what their intentions, the left can be as rigid and intolerant of dissenting views as the worst type of fascist. You only have to read some of the comments that this woman has made labelling Brexiters as being too stupid and/or racist to make an informed judgement. This whole saga has certainly changed some of my own views. I've always considered myself to be on the left of the political spectrum and have been proud of that. But actually, I've been just as guilty of dismissing views contrary to mine whilst also professing to claim the moral high ground. Fuck me, what a mess.

It all comes down to money Decs. With money comes power,with power you have the right to fuck the arse of those who have neither. EG,the likes of you and me.

Democracy works for those with the power. I believe others call it communism.

But actually, I've been just as guilty of dismissing views contrary to mine whilst also professing to claim the moral high ground. Fuck me, what a mess.

It takes a big man to say something like that.

Who did you steal it off? You would never say that and mean it.

And yes, you are a fucking mess.