CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who review everyday purchases online

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

Who are the people out there reviewing toasters, packets of blue tac and wall mounted toilet paper holders?

I often see reviews for menial purchases and I simply cannot fathom what compelled individuals to take the time out of their day. Especially when the review is a 3 or 4 star one. 

Only the other day I saw one on Asda for a pedal operated kitchen bin, from a user called HornyBaldGreek71. He was bemoaning how his friends and family had bullied him for the purchase and was now called "shitbin" at the office. 

Another was from someone called YorkshireTedium11, who was multi quoting and critiquing the user manual he received when he purchased a caravan tow bar. 

My profiling of these people is below:

a ) pensioners like Drew who think they are tech savvy

b ) basement dwelling nerds like Extremecunt, who still live with their parents, spending all their disposable income on Amazon, and 18 hours a day in front of a computer screen.

c ) generally boring cunts who think their middle of the road opinion is worthwhile. Think Pen and the gypsy. 

If only these people would review drinking bleach and setting themselves on fire with various types of accelerant. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Who are the people out there reviewing toasters, packets of blue tac and wall mounted toilet paper holders?

I often see reviews for menial purchases and I simply cannot fathom what compelled individuals to take the time out of their day. Especially when the review is a 3 or 4 star one. 

Only the other day I saw one on Asda for a pedal operated kitchen bin, from a user called HornyBaldGreek71. He was bemoaning how his friends and family had bullied him for the purchase and was now called "shitbin" at the office. 

Another was from someone called YorkshireTedium11, who was multi quoting and critiquing the user manual he received when he purchased a caravan tow bar. 

b ) basement dwelling nerds like Extremecunt, who still live with their parents, spending all their disposable income on Amazon, and 18 hours a day in front of a computer screen.

c ) generally boring cunts who think their middle of the road opinion is worthwhile. Think Pen and the gypsy. 

If only these people would review drinking bleach and setting themselves on fire with various types of accelerant. 

Surely, they must all be "ringers".

46 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Probably the same sort of people who who post utter shite on forums. Moany tiny prick wankers 

I get it. 'Alpha Predator' is an ananagram, right?

Excuse my spelling but I can get 'boring useless fuckwit' out of them letters. Luckily I attended Manchester's famous Scrabble school 

Fuck off Bill, you prick.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, Manky said:

I get it. 'Alpha Predator' is an ananagram, right?

Excuse my spelling but I can get 'boring useless fuckwit' out of them letters. Luckily I attended Manchester's famous Scrabble school 

Fuck off Bill, you prick.

You mis spelt "rabble". Ghetto dwelling rodent.

17 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You mis spelt "rabble". Ghetto dwelling rodent.

I though cunting season had arrived for Stickers but I was mistaken. Here we are fighting amongst ourselves while that valueless amorphous blob of adipose tissue sits there on his little pedestal, just waiting for a jolly good twatting.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

I though cunting season had arrived for Stickers but I was mistaken. Here we are fighting amongst ourselves while that valueless amorphous blob of adipose tissue sits there on his little pedestal, just waiting for a jolly good twatting.

I feel I'm going to be sat waiting a long time if you're the one throwing the punches. 

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

It would seem the only one to read reviews is you Stickers as you know exactly what their usernames are and what they said.

Total fucking idiot as always.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 minutes ago, Manky said:

He needs to start ruling Ding properly, or god help him.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It would seem the only one to read reviews is you Stickers as you know exactly what their usernames are and what they said.

Total fucking idiot as always.

Snatch, this forum is Lord of the flies.

I'm the leader of the hunters, obviously. 

I just can't decide whether you're piggy, always screaming for the conch, or the prepubescent Percival Wyms Madison. 

Help me out here? 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Snatch, this forum is Lord of the flies.

I'm the leader of the hunters, obviously. 

I just can't decide whether you're piggy, always screaming for the conch, or the prepubescent Percival Wyms Madison. 

Help me out here? 

Well well you little keyboard warrior. Giving it large again I see now the big boys have been given parole and your once again back in the shadows.

Tell me,how long did it take to find yet another pathetic avatar? Your intelligence knows no bounds,really it doesn't.

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's a heavy hitting nom from the alpha predator. Anyone got the fucking bottle to come at me? 

I think you have got 'Alpha Male' and 'Apex Predator' mixed up.  As the only A's you could lay claim to are ADHD and Autistic, maybe keeping your festering slit of a gob shut for a microsecond would be a welcome alternative for you  

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

What a funny fellow you are Sticky. Brawn went out of fashion some time ago on here, as we're all just pixels.

Guest Bill Stickers

You've all been whipped up into a frenzy by the pantomime villain.

The truth is you, the baying crowd, the indignant mass, you pretend to hate me, but you love me.

I am Stickers. I am your hero.