CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prosecco

Ape™️

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Ape said:

The favourite drink of women, faggots and Punkape. Fucking dreadful shit.

Better than that French shite, not that that is saying much...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Ape said:

I concur. It is yeasty, sediment laden shite, conducive to the worst clanging hangovers possible. The beverage acid test for revoltingness is as follows- once its room temperature, what is it like....? Case closed. 

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's more likely to be the congealed spunk of a hundred inmates.

There you go, right on cue, more unnecessary abuse for no reason, this isn't banter Minger, this is personal abuse as you're implying this member is a poof and a criminal...see the difference...IDIOT !!

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I concur. It is yeasty, sediment laden shite, conducive to the worst clanging hangovers possible. The beverage acid test for revoltingness is as follows- once its room temperature, what is it like....? Case closed. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again- Cava drinking cunt.

Guest Extremecunt
41 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's more likely to be the congealed spunk of a hundred inmates.

Bill will be along soon. If you ask nicely, I'm sure he would be glad to straddle your face and empty his bowels on you.

11 hours ago, Ape said:

I went to a wedding recently, and at the reception there was a huge table laden with glasses of bubbling, pale nectar. Like a magpie, I was instantly transfixed and approached with my tongue wagging like a big fucking dog, salivating in anticipation of sampling some decent fizz. And then it happened, expecting the refined taste of a superior Champagne, my taste buds were instead assaulted by the burning, acidic, dago fucking piss that is Prosecco. What a cheap skate fucking cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I went to a wedding recently, and at the reception there was a huge table laden with glasses of bubbling, pale nectar. Like a magpie, I was instantly transfixed and approached with my tongue wagging like a big fucking dog, salivating in anticipation of sampling some decent fizz. And then it happened, expecting the refined taste of a superior Champagne, my taste buds were instead assaulted by the burning, acidic, dago fucking piss that is Prosecco. What a cheap skate fucking cunt.

Bollinger is the best of the entry level, in my book by some distance.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Fender777 said:

There you go, right on cue, more unnecessary abuse for no reason, this isn't banter Minger, this is personal abuse as you're implying this member is a poof and a criminal...see the difference...IDIOT !!

There you go, moaning and crying, right on cue. Take a leaf out of your pin-up, Dings book, and develop a thicker skin. As it stands you're clearly offended, i.e. the cracks are appearing. You're on the brink, Bend.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

It'll be Asti... or that even cheaper shit copy, Lambrini...

Not all that fussed on any fizz, even champers I can live without. Recently discovered sparking Shiraz though. So wrong. But deadly-strong 15% Aussie red... with fizz. Brutal- the bastard child of port and champagne. Or white lightning.

3 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Bend do you want to tell our friends the truth about the good ol' days, or shall I? Either way you're done here. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 hours ago, Ape said:

If you were deliberately exposed to this noxious, caustic, piss water swill, I'd say you have a strong case of violations of the Geneva convention in treatment of prisoners. 

Truly horrid shite and I wish you a speedy recovery. Were you administered an antidote in timely manner?

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If you were deliberately exposed to this noxious, caustic, piss water swill, I'd say you have a strong case of violations of the Geneva convention in treatment of prisoners. 

Truly horrid shite and I wish you a speedy recovery. Were you administered an antidote in timely manner?

Ape drank five litres of it and he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Lady Penelope said:

Ape drank five litres of it and he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Another name for which it is known:. Formaldehyde or embalming liquid. 

Never tried the shite and going by what has been said here I'm not likely to. Anyway,I'm a tea drinker. Normal tea with milk and sugar added. No fancy fucking names,no trendy fucking cup. Just tea in a mug as it should be.

18 hours ago, Ape said:

Sloths go to the ground to urinate and defecate about once a week, digging a hole and covering it afterwards. They go to the same spot each time and are vulnerable to predation while doing so. The reason for this risky behaviour is unknown, although some believe it is to avoid making noise while defecating from up high that would attract predators.

Consistent with this, they reportedly relieve themselves from their branches during storms in the rainy season.Another possible explanation is that the middens provide the sloths with one of their few methods of finding one another for breeding purposes, since their sense of smell is far more acute than their eyesight or hearing.Still other recent studies have suggested that it might be relevant for maintaining the ecosystem in the sloths' fur.

Idividual sloths tend to spend the bulk of their time feeding on a single "modal" tree; by burying their excreta near the trunk of that tree, they may help nourish it.Recently there has been some speculation that sloths go to the ground to defecate because of their mutually beneficial relationships with moths. While the sloth defecates, female moths that otherwise live on a sloth will get off and immediately lay their eggs directly on the fecal matter, on which the larvae survive until they mature to adulthood and are able to fly onto sloths. Incidentally, it appears that sloths benefit from their relationship with moths because the moths are responsible for fertilizing algae on the sloth, which provides them with nutrients.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Sloths go to the ground to urinate and defecate about once a week, digging a hole and covering it afterwards. They go to the same spot each time and are vulnerable to predation while doing so. The reason for this risky behaviour is unknown, although some believe it is to avoid making noise while defecating from up high that would attract predators.

Consistent with this, they reportedly relieve themselves from their branches during storms in the rainy season.Another possible explanation is that the middens provide the sloths with one of their few methods of finding one another for breeding purposes, since their sense of smell is far more acute than their eyesight or hearing.Still other recent studies have suggested that it might be relevant for maintaining the ecosystem in the sloths' fur.

Idividual sloths tend to spend the bulk of their time feeding on a single "modal" tree; by burying their excreta near the trunk of that tree, they may help nourish it.Recently there has been some speculation that sloths go to the ground to defecate because of their mutually beneficial relationships with moths. While the sloth defecates, female moths that otherwise live on a sloth will get off and immediately lay their eggs directly on the fecal matter, on which the larvae survive until they mature to adulthood and are able to fly onto sloths. Incidentally, it appears that sloths benefit from their relationship with moths because the moths are responsible for fertilizing algae on the sloth, which provides them with nutrients.

The stink of anti-Semitism is strong in you young Punkape. You must not turn to the dark side (Anti Defamation League)