CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marcel Chevalier

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

The last executioner in France, this cunt also took his son Eric to the final two executions in France in 1977 in order to prepare him to become the next  executioner when he retired.

Francois Mitterand was a cunt.

Albert Pierrepoint was the landlord of a pub a mile from where I live called "Help the poor struggler". I often wonder if he had a sign saying "No hanging around the bar" like everywhere else in the eighties.

Guest Gong Farmer
40 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Pervert....Fuck off

You can talk as the embodiment and personification of sexual perversion, what with wanking in your Missus's knickers whilst fingering your own arse..... and everything.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

Albert Pierrepoint was the landlord of a pub a mile from where I live called "Help the poor struggler". I often wonder if he had a sign saying "No hanging around the bar" like everywhere else in the eighties.

But it's Sunday today in Manchester and the Roast of the day at the Mankys will be Roast Spam and chips and tins of cheap supermarket lager. Then a fight with the neighbours and their pit-bull....

lol.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Manky said:

I know someone who has a lemon squeezer that used to belong to Albert Pierrepoint...

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

But it's Sunday today in Manchester and the Roast of the day at the Mankys will be Roast Spam and chips and tins of cheap supermarket lager. Then a fight with the neighbours and their pit-bull....

lol.

Spam fritters are fucking ace, especially after a dozen pints.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

lol.

And it will be the pit bull for next Sundays dinner.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

You can talk as the embodiment and personification of sexual perversion, what with wanking in your Missus's knickers whilst fingering your own arse..... and everything.

He doesn't have a missus, unless by "missus" you mean the west African chap he lives with who pokes his dirtbox.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I know someone who has a lemon squeezer that used to belong to Albert Pierrepoint...

Spam fritters are fucking ace, especially after a dozen pints.

Fuck off, spam fritters are possibly the most revolting food one can buy in Britain. Greasy, bouncy, jelly like spam coated in deep fried batter - absolutely fucking jiving. Deep fried cat food. You are one disgusting wretch.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fuck off, spam fritters are possibly the most revolting food one can buy in Britain. Greasy, bouncy, jelly like spam coated in deep fried batter - absolutely fucking jiving. Deep fried cat food. You are one disgusting wretch.

Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

iphone_photo.jpg

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see what you did there Baws. Quality! Thank fuck there's somebody on here other than me who's quick witted.

In the land of the cunts, the half-witted man is king.

PS Anyone who reads that as "King of the Ding" is simply putting words in my mouth.