CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Driveby Woofers

Guest luke swarm

Guest JackoTC

Luke has fallen into that Deco like trance state of making a nom into a studenty "young ones" style humourfest. Unfortunately that tried and tested method has floated about the site for years. Shite

Deco was a strong advocate of it and used it mind numbingly for  a year or two until he even bored himself with it. He's still a prick, but we realize it quicker now.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

This is fucking drivel. Fuck off wanker.

feeling brave again small fry  ...best give Frank a call just in case eh...I remember how you squealed like a little piggy the last time I was "unkind" towards you

Guest JackoTC
Just now, luke swarm said:

feeling brave again small fry  ...best give Frank a call just in case eh...I remember how you squealed like a little piggy the last time I was "unkind" towards you

Nice try ...again. lol.

Guest JackoTC
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

well if you don't want to play, best be on your way

Its beneath me. Honestly. I pick a fight and cant be bothered to follow it up anymore. I'm sorry Luke, I'm a loser. But you are starting to sound more like Deco with every line I read. Don't do it. He's a fucking ratbag and no mistake. Wanks himself to sleep every night after 6 hours on here........so Ed tells me. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, JackoTC said:

Its beneath me. Honestly. I pick a fight and cant be bothered to follow it up anymore. I'm sorry Luke, I'm a loser. But you are starting to sound more like Deco with every line I read. Don't do it. He's a fucking ratbag and no mistake. Wanks himself to sleep every night after 6 hours on here........so Ed tells me. 

It is a bit of an effort Jackie...but there is so little of interest on here these days so a pointless argument is sometimes the only thing that gives some instant gratification...I can see why you disappeared awhile back to be honest...I wonder if its worth a reinvent like Witheredscrote but I don't know.  

7 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I told you that in confidence, jock fucking cunt.

28 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

This is fucking drivel. Fuck off wanker.

When you appear Jackie, everything is right with the world. I really don't know how that fucking dalek idiot Luke has got away with it for so long. He's a fucking wooden old cunt.. a thousand Dings with not a single drop of anything for anyone. 

I'm sorry I missed you last week.

Guest JackoTC
1 minute ago, Frank said:

When you appear Jackie, everything is right with the world. I really don't know how that fucking dalek idiot Luke has got away with it for so long. He's a fucking wooden old cunt.. a thousand Dings with not a single drop of anything for anyone. 

You know, Francois, I do believe the boy is jealous of our relationship ??  They just don't get it - using the site as a little fantasy world to escape their hideous little lives. We are grim reality. That may be too unsavoury for some. Snatch especially.

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Are you doing a Christmas video for us Frank ? 

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Are you doing a Christmas video for us Frank ? 

There's two vids in the pipeline Punk. I've increased the budget and now have the use of two cameras, a foldaway wheelchair, mannequin, several proper classic cars, and one of those sucker pad things that hold your phone and stick to the windscreen.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

There's two vids in the pipeline Punk. I've increased the budget and now have the use of two cameras, a foldaway wheelchair, mannequin, several proper classic cars, and one of those sucker pad things that hold your phone and stick to the windscreen.

Sounds like Grand Prix meets Boxing Helena.

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Talking to yourselves again - you fucking cunt.

Guest JackoTC
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Now the leaderboard's gone, there's not really much of an incentive to release any new material.

Now, we all know the leaderboard meant nothing. My brilliance often flew under the radar. In fact very often only appreciated by myself. 

Guest JackoTC
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Almost exclusively, I'd say.

You could be right. There was a period of six months or so where Ratter and I realised we could "like" our own posts, and that accounted for most of mine.

On second thoughts, I might have read that somewhere. Possibly in a book.......in a dream.  

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

Thank you for your critique, it's always much appreciated.

As for "The Young One's", I wasn't quite sure who they were until I googled them. I guess if you're old enough to remember them, it would at least explain why you're sense of humour is so fucking dated and revolves around "hilarious" imaginary tales of you drinking alcohol like it's some sort of forbidden taboo. 

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As for "The Young One's", I wasn't quite sure who they were until I googled them. I guess if you're old enough to remember them, it would at least explain why you're sense of humour is so fucking dated and revolves around "hilarious" imaginary tales of you drinking alcohol like it's some sort of forbidden taboo. 

Decimus, your bedrooms on fire.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sense of humour you say......you are very astute to have detected this Decimus, I have singularly failed to find any trace of humour in any of this sad made up cunts posts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/6/2016 at 0:37 PM, luke swarm said:

I unfortunately had to accompany Mrs Swarm into Dudley town centre to assist with choosing a new vacuum cleaner from Argos......its never a pleasant experience visiting what can only be described as the prime Chav colony of the West Midlands Massif.

As I was contemplating nipping into the quite rough looking Moon Under Water, a Weatherspoons emporium for a touch of light refreshment while She browsed around Wilkinsons, there was this loud infernal racket that became increasing louder and louder with a bass so fucking low that it fairly reverberated the internal organs in its intensity. The cacophony was ascertained to be emanating from a big brash BMW slowly cruising down the high street with all its windows open and outrageously powerful sound system cranked up to maximum.

The "music" if it can be called that obviously involved around the theme of black young youth meets black young female, they fall in love and then he duly starts to chastise her severely culminating in him putting a cap in her ass (arse). Why do these cunts think that everybody should listen to their music and do they have some kind of hearing defect that means they have to crank it all up so high....also it was a freezing day yesterday so why open all the windows of the car.....why is it always a BMW which is chosen for this sort of nonsense.....its fucking Dudley you wannabe homie hoods, not fucking LA...Stupid Yam Yam Cunts             

Excellent nom.  I can't fucking stand these odious, miserable cunts.  We should be allowed to put remote detonated mines in the roads for them  Word will get round soon enough that either the volume is turned down or they meet their end in a million small pieces.  

18 hours ago, Snatch said:

For fucks sake Alfers,it's been denied there are no multis and if there was they would be dealt with.

On a similar note,I see the FBI has cleared super corrupt Clinton of any email mis-doings two days before the election. Who'd of thought that.

Don't understand when people are surprised that some 69 year old career politician with 'Clinton' hanging off the end of her name like an infected hemorrhoid turns out to be above the law. Even if the other cunt wins they're fucked. And most likely we are fucked. And the world.

I say we burn them all and start again.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Frank said:

Now the leaderboard's gone, there's not really much of an incentive to release any new material.

You should probably should just call it a day. I hadn't intended to bring this up, but the thing is, all of your posts are completely fucking gash. Stupid cunt? I think so.