CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Citizen Khan TV show

The Beast

I 've seen some crap on the box in my 44 years of miserable fucking existence, but this load of old shite is enough to give me a subarachnoid haemorrhage.

What sort of wankers watch this? It's certainly not an attempt at a piss take of a stereotypical Pakistani. 

I don't see how any moslems would identify anything from it, certainly no old style bigots would watch it either. It is about as relevant to comedy as cancer of the nuts is to a eunuch.

If I could afford a pair of new size 10 boots I would put both through the fucking screen at the sight of this contemptible jejune waste of money.

Edited by The Beast
poxy spelling SFC
  • Like 1

Guest Extremecunt

I seen that cunt on the news visiting schools in Birmingham. It can be a bit of a cunt trying to attend all 6000 of his kids parents evening. Either that or he was looking for a new wife.

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

I 've seen some crap on the box in my 44 years of miserable fucking existence, but this load of old shite is enough to give me a subarachnoid haemorrhage.

What sort of wankers watch this? It's certainly not an attempt at a piss take of a stereotypical Pakistani. 

I don't see how any moslems would identify anything from it, certainly no old style bigots would watch it either. It is about as relevant to comedy as cancer of the nuts is to a eunuch.

If I could afford a pair of new size 10 boots I would put both through the fucking screen at the site of this contemptible jejune waste of money.

As an old style, hate filled bigot I was most disappointed, I was expecting to have a good shout at the box but no, where are the pedo mini cab drivers? a distinct absence of extremism and hate preachers, not a word on FGM, and not a single honour killing. Fucking load of shit.

Guest Alfie Noakes

It is what happens when they try to write old style comedy that is politically correct. It does not work. Leave the "on the buses" style jokes back in the sixties where they belong. 

Fuck the BBC. Alan Yentob is a cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's a 'box ticker' programme. 

Shit writing -tick

Shit acting - tick

Time filler - tick

Shit production - tick

Cunts will watch it - tick

What's that ticking noise in that box - tick tock

This might surprise you but I've never watched it. I've never stuck needles in my eyes, or wired my testicles to a car battery either – where possible I try to avoid doing things that cause me pain or grief.

With that proviso it sounds like the bastard lovechild of Terry and June and Love Thy Neighbour. Does it have any poofs in it?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

This might surprise you but I've never watched it. I've never stuck needles in my eyes, or wired my testicles to a car battery either – where possible I try to avoid doing things that cause me pain or grief.

With that proviso it sounds like the bastard lovechild of Terry and June and Love Thy Neighbour. Does it have any poofs in it?

Punkape wasn't available to play the role of Julian Clary.

Sadly, we will see more and more of this type of shit. ( I will never watch it of my own tree will)

The only funny ethnic comedy I have ever seen is 'Four Lions' and they had to OK it with every cunt and his dog to make it.

17 minutes ago, neil298 said:

But if they cut down all the trees how will they get to work?

*Love Thy Neighbour circa 1974

I remember when that was shown, everyone at my primary school was calling each other "honky" and "chocolate drop" the day after. That shit programme should never have got near a tv. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
23 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don't knock the bollock-wires til you've tried them.

On 07/11/2016 at 8:37 AM, Cuntybaws said:

Or wired my testicles to a car battery either.....

Fucking liar, you still owe me for that extra Baws 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/7/2016 at 3:37 AM, Cuntybaws said:

Yet you stay and endure that wife and those children you sired!  Ffs, man, get out of the car and fucking RUN!  Don't tell us about your latest tale of woe, FUCKING RUN!!   like Tanzanian water through a yank reality survival tv programme contestant....RUN, you cunt!  

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Or wired my testicles to a car battery either.....

Fucking liar, you still owe me for that extra Baws 

He's not lying, he said he's never wired his testicles to the battery, doesn't mean he hasn't paid others to do it...

Guest Lady Penelope
On 07/11/2016 at 0:38 AM, The Beast said:

If I could afford a pair of new size 10 boots I would put both through the fucking screen at the site of this contemptible jejune waste of money.

What are your plans for the next 44 years?

Guest I know that Cunt
On 07/11/2016 at 0:38 AM, The Beast said:

Its very popular apparently. Good old slapstick type comedy, but you either get it or you don't. The way he parks his 25 year old Merc on the footpath will be very realistic to someone like Luke Swarm. It's certainly makes a nice change to that fucking american shit like Friends and fucking Frazier.