CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pads with "wings"

Guest Lady Penelope

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Eric, don't slag the corner of while you're still on your wobbly foal-legs. It cheapens this place and makes you look like a little fucking cunt. Additionally, there are "likes" that are purest gold, such as a Quincy "like", but then there are the other sort. If this last post of yours was a house you were selling, someone's daubed "ding and pen like this" in human shite on the lounge walls.

Fuck me, you have a high opinion of yourself don't you? Only if the mighty quim likes something does it become likeworthy, I hope decimal doesn't mind you and bill coming over and nicking his Kleenex. Don't forget to shut the laptop when you hear his legal guardian coming up the stairs to bring you some sandwiches and a bottle of pop. Try leaving the house, drink some beer, talk to some girls. Trust me you'll  feel better.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck me, you have a high opinion of yourself don't you? Only if the mighty quim likes something does it become likeworthy, I hope decimal doesn't mind you and bill coming over and nicking his Kleenex. Don't forget to shut the laptop when you hear his legal guardian coming up the stairs to bring you some sandwiches and a bottle of pop. Try leaving the house, drink some beer, talk to some girls. Trust me you'll  feel better.

I do- the highest , and for good reason. My quips are of a high level, you would do well to listen, and with both ears. I'll have you know I have left the house and am drinking beer. Who's the cunt now?

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure if you're aware, but this "real world" of ours heavily involves using technology inside and outside the house. So unless you have somehow travelled back in time, and all these fictional women that you are pulling are bubble permed munters from 1982, your analogy makes absolutely no fucking sense.

Why not use your superior internet skills to find out where I live, but before you do please convert to Islam and sign up to ISIS, that way I get to kill at least one of the cunts. Give my regards to Lara you pasty little virgin.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I do- the highest , and for good reason. My quips are of a high level, you would do well to listen, and with both ears. I'll have you know I have left the house and am drinking beer. Who's the cunt now?

Careful Quincy, 100 million sperm and he was the fastest!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Careful Quincy, 100 million sperm and he was the fastest!

As the competition was dog spunk, it's hardly an accolade. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why not use your superior internet skills to find out where I live, but before you do please convert to Islam and sign up to ISIS, that way I get to kill at least one of the cunts. Give my regards to Lara you pasty little virgin.

Two semi-decent replies and then this shite. In your own words you've been burnt. Best you tuck your tail between your legs and pay a visit to your local burns unit. Failing that, see your local wise woman, you backwards cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Best give him a chance, I suppose, On this week's evidence he's a lot better than Frank.

Frank's dead to me. To think he was once a thing of mine.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Two semi-decent replies and then this shite. In your own words you've been burnt. Best you tuck your tail between your legs and pay a visit to your local burns unit. Failing that, see your local wise woman, you backwards cunt.

This is third degree burns shit right here. This cunt looks like a homeless acid attack victim on a comedown. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How is the gay bar looking since the refurb?

Eric, you're not doing too badly on the whole. Possibly it's time for a brief pause, some deep introspection, then come back all fired up- as a total cunt beyond belief. Having shaken off the dull influence of the corner spastics. In other words- choose your corner, and choose it well.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

And would Roadkill please tell me whether viz did in fact originate In Newcastle?

I don't fucking know. But wikipedia had this to say about it:

The abbreviation viz. (or viz without a full stop), short for the Latin videlicet, is used as a synonym for "namely", "that is to say", "to wit", or "as follows". It is typically used to introduce examples or further details to illustrate a point.

Why are you so interested in the origins of an abbreviation anyway?

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I don't fucking know. But wikipedia had this to say about it:

The abbreviation viz. (or viz without a full stop), short for the Latin videlicet, is used as a synonym for "namely", "that is to say", "to wit", or "as follows". It is typically used to introduce examples or further details to illustrate a point.

Why are you so interested in the origins of an abbreviation anyway?

I'm not, I just used to love the magazine when it was still funny and concerned that it may have been conceived by a couple of tai-chi performing car factory workers from Sunderland which you kindly informed me was an insufferable nest of cunts.

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shite me out a wee nugget quince. 

2a4pyt1.jpg

That tongue belongs in a downsyndrome version of Jamie Oliver. Have you been eating wasps again?

wheres the video Frank?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not, I just used to love the magazine when it was still funny and concerned that it may have been conceived by a couple of tai-chi performing car factory workers from Sunderland which you kindly informed me was an insufferable nest of cunts.

Nah it was apparently made by some lad from Longbenton, which is on the respectable side of the water.