CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The average American

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest nobgobbler
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He declined, never know though quincess is getting all militant. If he wants to meet up shall I give him  a kick in the nads from you?

Thanks for the offer, but no need. Just that prick tits Bill if you will.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Eric Cuntman where are you cunt?

Heaven forbid that you're up to your old tricks and are pursuing a vendetta Decs. You're a manipulator and whilst I can't prove it I suspect you've been pulling the strings of your gang who are just too thick to realise it, so just for now we'll place you in the Mod Queue.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Heaven forbid that you're up to your old tricks and are pursuing a vendetta Decs. You're a manipulator and whilst I can't prove it I suspect you've been pulling the strings of your gang who are just too thick to realise it, so just for now we'll place you in the Mod Queue.

Are you insane? We'll never find him.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Put all the gangs in the cooler. 

2 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Could someone explain where my bellend thread has gone? 

Are bell ends completely off limits now?

I temporally locked the thread to lower the temperature. Circumventing that by creating two replacement threads is not conducive to keeping me sweet, but hey, you're new so we'll leave it at that.

Guest Extremecunt
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

I temporally locked the thread to lower the temperature. Circumventing that by creating two replacement threads is not conducive to keeping me sweet, but hey, you're new so we'll leave it at that.

OK thanks miss roops. I was just trying to get on peoples nerves. Just Being a mong.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's probably for my own good at the moment to be fair. I haven't hated anyone as much as Eric since Jazz. Contrary to popular belief, I never disliked you and quite enjoyed our little three month sojourn, we made sweet music together. Please forgive my behaviour today, old friend.

2 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

See what you've done now Eric, roops has closed the thread. Where am I going to read about Bell ends now. I hope your pleased with yourself.

Sorry, take comfort in the fact that frank will be back soon and he can tell us all about the bellends he has been been enjoying from behind in her majesties shower block.

Guest Extremecunt
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sorry, take comfort in the fact that frank will be back soon and he can tell us all about the bellends he has been been enjoying from behind in her majesties shower block.

I was just being a knob. Am in a good mood today.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh no Eric,The Cooler isn't just some run of the mill nick. Nothing so common. It's The CoolerCunts Corner's very own cell bock run by Admin and the Mods as the Guards. See how special it is? It's in bold letters,italics and underlined. That's fucking class.

(Baseball glove and ball optional).

7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Oh no Eric,The Cooler isn't just some run of the mill nick. Nothing so common. It's The CoolerCunts Corner's very own cell bock run by Admin and the Mods as the Guards. See how special it is? It's in bold letters,italics and underlined. That's fucking class.

(Baseball glove and ball optional).

Can Donald pleasances eyesight hold out long enough to forge you the documents needed for a successful escape though?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Can Donald pleasances eyesight hold out long enough to forge you the documents needed for a successful escape though?

I think he's been done away with as it's never been achieved. You can forget tunnels as well. No cunt can be bothered to dig.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Forgive my well documented ignorance when it comes to this stuff but what does the highlighted blue thing wrapped around my user name actually mean? Genuine question and not trying to be antagonistic with you Decimus .

It's a way of sending someone a notification that you mentioned them. If you type @ and then their nane with no space it will work.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a way of sending someone a notification that you mentioned them. If you type @ and then their nane with no space it will work.

Thank you. While we're being civil I would also like to know how to include a photo or picture in a post, do I just click that " choose file" bit highlighted in blue at the bottom and then just choose existing pic from the ones stored on my phone? Presumably I can then add some text underneath it?